The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear neighbour,

please stop demolishing our house!!!!!!!!
    i know you have some mental issues but its not the right reason for regularily banging up our house:shifty:

Dear internet,

please work!!!!

Dear Nokia,

i really don't see any reason to buy your production if you can't get the proper service for it:mad:

2. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Damn you leg what did i do that makes you hurt like a goddamn bitch?

To my dozy media player work when i click a song .... >< GAH!! " Togo head slap "

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To JC Penney's,

Those are the most annoying commercials! I am so glad that I practically always watch tv with the remote in my hand. Mute is a most wonderful thing. That said, I will be there sometime after the 1st to buy some jeans as you were already the cheepest place to get them anyways. :lol:

----------​

To V,

If there is so much as 1 little tear in the cover of that book you owe your brother a new book! I don't care that he gave it to you to read, you did not have permission to remove it from this house. You are not carefull enough with your belongings let alone things that belong to others. I know you never put thought into 'maybe I should put my reading effort into reading the books for my research paper that I have to do to pass English this quarter'. Not to mention your report card just came on Saturday and with a 66 in science, 66 in related, and 71 in environmental technology (your major!) as well as a 'C' in effort maybe, just maybe you should be paying more attention in class instead of reading a book 3 levels below your grade level.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I HATE that pig one, but the Gecko is cool. I really like the one where he dances in the country/western bar. I have to change the channel when the pig one comes on. I also can't stand the BP commercial where they want people to come back to the Gulf Coast. I know those states need the tourism to come back, but I don't appreciate that BP is the company that is doing the asking, since they were responsible for the damn oil spill/explosion in the first place. :scream:

5. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Why the heck my keyboard plays up when i wanna type a post?? grrr

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Mother!! Did you delete 'Of Mice and Men' or did I!! :scream:

7. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

^^ sorry just lol'd^^

Hate my damn pc for being damn slow and Control Panel will ya friggin' work!!!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like the country/western one too, but I can't figure out what the heck that song is saying LOL. And on this new tv, it takes too long to get the CC on. My old tv's remote had a CC button. This new one, you have to go through the menu, click on this, click on that and then get the CC up LOL.

I didn't know that the Penny's commercial was for Penny's until HLN said so because I did put it on mute every time (and rarely look at the tv when the commercials are on because a lot of the time I'm on the laptop while watching tv lol), but I can't always grab the remote fast enough to avoid hearing the first part of the commercial LOL. And sometimes someone else has the remote and won't mute it. It's only when I'm in my own room that I can mute it. Some people in this house won't let me mute it when I'm in the livingroom cause they're afraid they'll miss a second or two of the repeat they're watching for the thousandth time of some sitcom that isn't even making new episodes anymore lol. I haven't seen the BP commercial you're talking about, or at least I don't think I have.

To my headache,

I know you're just a small one right now, but the medicine I took doesn't seem to be making you any smaller. Please don't get bigger. I'm sick of these stupid sinus headaches.

To someone who knows who they are,

Stop poking fun at every frickin' thing I say! It's rude and its immature. Even your friends roll their eyes when you do that! You don't see them do it, but I see them do it. You think by poking fun or pointing out flaws in what I say that you're being "cool" in front of your friends, but you're not... they're just too nice to say anything to you about it. It's high time you grew out of the "I'll make fun of someone cause its funny" mentality. You're an adult now, start acting like it! Start showing some respect for other people for a change. And while we're at it, every time something goes wrong around here, stop assuming that its my fault!

9. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I never get to post anymore because of my cruel mistress (college) taking all of my time but I had to contribute a rant so all of my fellow ranters can rant in a ranty pile of rantiness together. :shifty:Wait...what am I talking about? Anyway, on to the rants:

If any of you don't know, I commute back and forth to class everyday on my bike. However, I'm thinking about stopping because of all of the tree-huggers with no concept of highway safety clogging the bicycle lanes. It's not enough that they refuse to go faster than 10mph but what really grinds my gears is that they clump together like sardines in a can, thus hogging all of the lane space. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand the neo-hippies urge to chain-smoke from the same ciggie while passing the keg of "water" around to stay "hydrated" but come on, don't hog the lanes with your 800 dollar custom fixies. I don't mind riding my bike in traffic and increasing my chances of getting mauled by the crazy drivers that make up my college campus, but I shouldn't have too. If you want to save the environment by cycling to class, right on. But if you want to save the environment while drunk cycling to class, you need to get off the bike and start walking. Thanks.

I really wish people would stop treating my personal life like its their very own personal sideshow to gawk at. I'm not obsessive about my privacy but...who I'm involved with is really no ones business unless otherwise stated. I'm nearly *shudder* 20. Leave me and my life choices alone. This is what I get for going to a small lib arts college in the middle of point blank nowhere. Literally, the town is built up around the beach, a historical monument, and a state road. That's it and that's just sad.:lol:

Can someone please tell celebrities/actors/entertainers that they don't have to marry? I don't think they got that memo since 85% of celebs get divorced by Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/whenever their new album, movie, or tv show comes out. Just because two people have a physical connection that feels "so deep" doesn't mean that it's okay to start shopping for rings, apartments, and dogs/cats. Trust me, I've had first-hand experience with this misery with two of my close friends. Nothing is more distressing to watch than two grown men going into tears over who's going to take care of Booger, the golden retriever with far too many allergies.

Done. Now continue onward my fellow ranters.:thumbsup::lol:

10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Dear Studio Owner,

I want to punch you in the face so much right now. It's your fault the studio is closed. You gave us one day... ONE DAY to say goodbye to our students. And your attitude... it's no big deal to you, is it? You're going to continue the Irish school somewhere else, but what about the other dancers? I don't teach Irish anymore... so you've lost me. I won't be working for you again. I'm done with the heartache...

I cried my eyes out last night knowing I will probably never see my dancers again. And who knows if they will continue in dance now!

All you ever thought about was yourself...

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To self:

Why didn't you take a sleeping pill last night. Had to work today and you didn't take a sleeping pill. Did you sleep at all? I hope so or I will be tired tonight.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To the people in that friggin house,

PLEASE REPLACE THAT FREAKIN LIGHT BULB SO WE DON'T NEED TO "TOUCH" OUR WAY TO GET THE NEWSPAPERS TO YOU!!!

Mom,

will ya please stop nagging and poking me about that job I was still hoping to get? I know I'm not making any good by trying to find job online where half of employers I'm too chicken to trust but mom it's not the right reason to brag about that to everyone that considers calling or talking to you.
    I AM NOT THAT SELF-CONFIDENT TO JUMP AT ALL JOB OFFERS WITH BELLS RINGING IN MY HEAD!!
    Mom, I will try as best as I can to get the job, just wait a little bit.

To mall employers,

please, I beg you, I've worked at your mall before and I'm not bad at that but please let me work without that damn medical booklet. I really don't have money nor wish to visit some specific doctors if there's no need to do that. I'm having really poor self-confidence and that particular doctor visit would be most humiliating thing because I can tell you already that the doctor wouldn't even believe me about my status.
    At my age still being that way is something nowadays people tend think is "weird".
    I don't need to see a doctor that even doesn't has a reason to look at me.
    So please I'd appreciate you to let me work with that other documents that takes only two seconds to sign off by my GP or I'll get that symbolic "5 bucks" note in a few cents booklet from nearest bookstore.

To my freakin self,

I HATE YOU! YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND BIG ASS.
    STOP ACTING LIKE TOTAL DUMBSLOT!
    I'M TIRED OF THAT ALREADY! YOU IRK ME.
    YOU'RE SO IRKSOME!
    You're not Patrick Jane, you can't pull off mind tricks, you cant work for police or at the brand new FBI bureau they threw up half year ago despite how much you wish you could.
    And stop getting depressed, it doesn't help.
    And stop whine about stuff. You won't get anything without earning money for that, so sulk it up and MOVE ON!

13. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Left arm stop being so numb and limp as i need you to type on keyboard SOB

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Dear iTunes: You need to figure out a better way to hide your activation codes. I'm tired of having to contact your help department because YOUR letters keep rubbing off, no matter how careful I am. What's the point in hiding the activation code behind a piece of plastic, when that can be just as easily peeled off with the backing of the card anyway? If you need to scan the card in order to activate it--which people can do at self-serve registers without paying, how does hiding the code behind a flimsy piece of latex make any difference?

Either put the activation code on the receipt (which cashiers keep telling me it is, but it's not), or keep punishing honest customers.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To self:

What are you doing?!! Stop restarting the Charger v. Ravens game every time Philip Rivers gets more than 3 sacks!! You are winning the game, stupid!!