Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Random question but how exactly did Cath/Gil shippers become known as PureJoy? I don't get it...is it because of the fans feeling pure joy when they are on screen together??

2. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey there AFIS! Gil and Cath became known as PureJoy because in Greek Catherine means Pure and Gil means Joy ;) So it is a combination of the meaning of their names. Although, your explanation certainly gives another way to describe it :D

And woo thanks CSIz for agreeing with me with the name Ben :D

And yes, I see your point about the Paris trip :devil: No time whatsoever for sightseeing lol. They will be too busy, busy busy little bees :guffaw: :devil:

bobo likes this.
  3. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

so i have a question for everyone! Im making a video, aand Im looking for a scene where grissom and catherine are walking down a stairwell and catherine puts her hand on gils shoulder. I think its in season 3 or 4. I know thats a bit vague, but hopefully it sparks someone memory! Besides, its good to breathe some life into this thread ;)

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Is this the scene your talking about?

5.08-2

It's from season five's episode titled CH-CH-CHANGES. In the scene he asks her if she ever wore one of the costumes when she worked in places like the one they were at and she tells him she wore a lot less.;)

5. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Yes that is the scene!!!! Thank you very much for helping me :) Have a feeling it would have taken me a lot longer to find if you hadn't.

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You're very welcome.:) I actually knew what scene you were talking about right off. It's just one of those Purejoy moments that get forever embedded in your head. I just couldn't remember exactly which episode it was, so I narrowed it down on account of Gil's beard lol. I knew he had it in the scene and I knew he had the beard for all of season four and five, so that's how I found it. I knew that beard would have an impact someday.:lol:

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey Everyone! [​IMG]

I haven't been in this thread in a very long time. :)

I just want to wish Cat & Gil fans a very Merry Christmas! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Soooo it's me from five years ago and I have another question for you guys! I've recently gotten back into CSI and I actually really enjoyed season 15 but it made me miss grillows! and the worst part is graveshiftcsi is down for good. I was wondering if anybody else remembers a story where Grissom and Catherine go on a roadtrip to Gil's high school reunion. It was so sweet and the song Dream a Little Dream of Me is a big plot point... Also the title is a list and might have bees in it... Sorry this description is so bad it has been years! Not sure if anyone will see this but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the story saved I would be so happy :)

*edit* I haven't been on this site for years and was staling my posts for clues and I think it is actually called "simon says go back to vegas"! so if anyone has the saved...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  9. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

EEk!!! I hate to tell you this, but there was no such kind of episode regarding Grissom and Catherine. There was an episode where she was his date to a banquet when Ecklie became the director of the crime lab.
    There was an episode Season 14 where David Phillips went to his high school reunion.

10. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Hmmm, I think EEk!!! is looking for a fanfic story. Maybe someone will know! :) Nice to see new posts around here, even if the show is in a pretty bad shape.

11. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Sorry for not clarifying, by story I meant fanfic and not episode. That was my fault. I actually found it though, which was awesome! Miss everyone on this board though. Hope everyone is doing well :beer:

12. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Loved the video. To bad Grissom and Catherine didn't hook up. I guess bad he went for
    Sarah instead of Catherine.

13. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Marg posted this on her twitter yesterday:

[​IMG]

#Grillows with Jorja & Paul backing us up. #CSI4EVER! “ (x)

No one loves cath/gil more than these two :lol:

CSI_Forever and bobo like this.
  14. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Billy and Marg look great! Hope Grissom doesn't go back with Sara.

CSI_Forever and bobo like this.
  15. Happy Grissom

Happy Grissom Hit and Run

Hello. I found your posting interesting. I am a long time CSI fan, but new here. I have watched all the episodes and read all the CBS press releases through the years plus many cast members' interviews as well. I am not sure if I missed something serious. Could you please elaborate the ".....considering some thought Lindsey was Gil's...........I mean, there was already speculation..." part just a bit? Could you please let me know when you said 'some', who are the 'some' you were talking about? CSI writers? Producers? CBS folks? Same question with 'there was already speculation' part, too. Could you please let me know which quarter was coming up with the speculation? I know this is an old post; but to me it could have turned the show I have come to understand and know upside down if you were implying this was official POV you were talking about. I do thank you in advance for your reply. Have a great afternoon.

CSI_Forever likes this.