CSINY Season 9

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by LME, Feb 1, 2012.

1. LME

LME Police Officer

A group of Fan pages have got together and started a campaign called operation9 to try and get the show renewed

They have a petition http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/csinyseason9

There is also a load of other things like letters, videos, posters etc. If you have twitter if you search for #operation9 you should be able to find one of the groups taking part. I dont want upset anyone by promoting other sites thats why I have not posted the links to them but if you message me I will happily tell you.

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks LME

3. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I signed it and posted it on my facebook and twitter. I also posted it to the cast members twitter accounts. I asked people to pass it on.

4. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

^great idea! did you get any responses from the cast members?
    Thanks, LME! will start grass-rooting right away!

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

No response yet. I am gonna try to keep it going. Do you know who is heading this up? I helped with the whole deal last year when a group got together to save the Criminal Minds female cast members. They did a website and campaigned with emails, phone calls, online posters and even postcards that we printed on our computers and sent. I can try to find out who did that and maybe they could help?

Edit: Wanted to post that I have been tweeting like crazy. Gary Sinise has also posted a video on his facebook page about the movement to save the show. If everyone here who is a fan can help with getting the petition signed it would be awesome. Please tweet and post on facebook.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  6. alicelc

alicelc Victim

Signed! Tweeted and Facebook posted. Hopefully that'll add a few more signatures.

7. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I signed it. I hope we can squeeze another season out of cbs

8. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Okay, guys. someone posted on a gary sinise photo status and It gave me an idea. If you all could, please post this on twitter:
    @CBSTweet We the fans of #CSINY want @CSINY_CBS renewed 4 S9. It's been winning the night even the reruns n it deserves it! #WeWantSeason9
    I figure that the more people tweet the EXACT same thing, the more CBS might sit up and say "Well hey, maybe they're serious."
    Pass it around

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

You got it. I will keep tweeting away.

11. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

Is there any new word about season9?

12. LME

LME Police Officer

^^ No one will know if we get season 9 til may time.

I have seen a couple of people posting another petition on twitter (think it is a tv series finale petition), I think thats great that CSI NY is getting out there by loads of different people. It is one that was started last year to get a Season 8 so I am not to sure if CBS would take the signatures on that one into account through.

I know that this petition I have linked is for a Ninth season and CBS are aware of it http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/csinyseason9

I would happily sign any and all CSI NY petitions myself.

I have seen some of the other stuff going like the posters on their Facebook page and some of them are really good.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for posting the link again, LME! Wow, over 1,500 people signed the petition already, and within such a short time! So cool. :D

PS: I really love all the posts people have made at the FB site the petition links to already to show their support for the show! And I love that they also posted the Feedback Form for CBS; I hope a lot of people tell CBS how much the show is loved. :D

14. bookworm

bookworm Victim

Thank you for doing this. I'll head over to facebook and I'll try to tweet. I want to help in any way I can. Canucks love CSI NY

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I signed the petition.:thumbsup: