Sleepless.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BlueDiamondStar, Jun 3, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Sleepless.

Csi:Miami
    Genre: Drama, Suspense, Tragedy, Friendship.
    Characters: Ryan W. & Tim S. & OC & Team.
    Rating: T (/M) for violence and language.

Summary: They've met before. Only that time it was his worst nightmare.
    Then they met again. This time he might not make it out alive.
    --
    AU. Yeah you heard he's alive and on hunt for revenge. Will he find his victim? Will the young man survive this hell?
    ---
    Inspired by few songs and old thought that came along since s3 and 4.
    Kudos to my dear fellow fic writer Kaunis Mies. Thanks for bringing it back ;)
    ~~~~~

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Aww thanks and glad that i could help and cant wait to read more

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'll add chapter asap I write it

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Cool cool and glad you liked chapter 6

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

:)
    of course I liked it. How couldn't I? :)

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok this is what I got. Well dunno how you'll like this one but my muse nudged me to write it. Enjoy:)
    ~~~~
    [CHAPTER 1]

Stupid. He felt so stupid. It was third time this week he lost the game. He'd passed almost all of his scholarship and all he got now was hundred bucks.
    He felt horrible and looked even worse.
    For the past two weeks he hadn't slept at all. His friends joked something about him having hard nights but he just called them idiots and skipped school for the day.
    And so on and so forth.
    He felt so miserable that he hadn't any energy left to get out of his bed.
    ---
    "Hey Wolfe, ready to loose?" a cold voice spoke up behind his back.
    "Keep dreamin, Speed." he wasn't going to loose. Not again.
    They walked into the nightclub.

Few hours later the back door shot open and few massive folks threw out a body.
    "You see Wolfe, this ain't a dream anymore. You pay or be dead. Boys make that clear to him." he walked back in leaving young man alone with the two massive guys who looked very determined to teach a lesson....
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Ok, so what you think? I know it's kinda short but I needed a start. Next will be longer, I hope.
    Reviews are very welcomed :)

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oooh Ryan you naughty boy and how's he gonna get outta this one? More

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ooooh poor boy's gotten into big trouble this time....
    Will add another chapter soon :) Glad you like it :angel:

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

it's good and i'm gonna add my new chapter in a few mins

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh niceeey, me too:)
    And here it goes :hugegrin:
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    [CHAPTER 2]
    This time it got him really deep in whole lot of problems.
    And this time it was either the money or his life.
    But where he was about to get that amount of money? 30 000 $ was pretty much of the money he didn't has. And now he had only two weeks time to get that.

But he definately didn't feel like going anywhere, and sure thing not the next day nor the day after.
    Those "buddies" got him one fancy lesson that he definately didn't need on top of all the previous "warnings".
    There was nearly no place he didn't feel the pain. The most painful thing was at least four broken ribs but it also seemed his head had gotten pretty blow so now he had doubled vision and constant dizziness.
    "Holy shit." he mumbled before loosing consciousness.
    ---
    "Hey Jess, where's your partner of crime?"
    "First of all he's not my partner, he's just a good friend. Second I haven't seen him since you rolled him downstairs month ago. And seems his phone is died." Jessica explained to her annoying friend when they settled for the lecture. Of course it was weird but she now was used to his attics and tried not to pay her attention to that. Only she was really worried of her friend. Since Iz pushed him downstairs noone had seen him. Which was worriesome itself.

"Should we go and check on him?" Isabella asked taking out her notes and settling down on desk.
    "I don't know. Since he moved out of campus I dunno where he lives." she sighed. It was eating her inwardly and somehow she felt it has something to do with overly suspicious Tim's sudden change in behaviour.
    I hope he's ok, Jess thought, turning her attention to professor.
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Shoot, I did it again;)
    Ooooo poor boy, he's in danger, again.... Will Jessica find him to help? Will he let her? Is there something hidden in shadows?
    Enjoy! Next chapter should be up soon

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet and i has mine up

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Glad you still like :hugegrin:
    And with that I'm bringing more fun :lol:
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    [CHAPTER 3]

It was a week later and Ryan still hadn't shown up at university. Teachers were all the time asking Jess and Izzie who where known to be the closest friends of missing Ryan Wolfe.
    But both still hadn't no clue where he had disappeared. They just kept telling that he's sick and will return asap.
    ---
    The truth was that he still was in his small flat. Still without money. And still asleep.
    ---
    "Ok. I'm done. That's it." during lunchtime Jess announced to her friend.
    "Ok. But what exactly?" she asked puzzled.
    "Ryan. He's gone for eternity and I'm not gonna wait till his DB shows up on street. No, I will go out and look for him." she said with determination in her voice.
    "But how? We don't know where he lives, remember?"
    "Not a prob. I'll find a way of how to do that."
    She happened to know few more people who knew Ryan. And they might be helpful.
    ---
    Pain. Splitting pain. It felt worse than ever. He couldn't move. Even thinking hurt.
    He tried to take a deep breath but got excrutingly unbearable pain in his chest. The pain was too much for him to bear that he slowly lost the battle as the darkness took over...
    ---
    "Hey, Mari, can we meet somewhere? I really need to speak to you." Jess really hoped for her help. She was someone you'd look for when someone's missing. And she was an old accomplice of Ryan's. "Yes, that'd be great. Thanks." she put the phone down and rushed out of her room.
    ---
    It was 8.30pm and Jess was glancing cautiously around. She didn't like to be alone somewhere she hadn't been, but it was for the sakes of her friend, and she could come alone. Someone had to stay at campus just in case.
    "Ok Jess, shoot what's up." a voice came from behind scaring girl.
    "God damn Marissol couldn't you just shoot me? Shit, you scared me!"
    "Stop whining. Besides if you want to be a cop be ready for that now." the other girl smirked. "So now tell me what the fuck you need me."
    "There's a missing person on my class. He's my friend. I fear something's happened. He's missing for about a month."
    "And what's your point? I don't do that anymore."
    "It's Ryan." Jess stopped the other girl.
    "What? Ryan? Ryan Wolfe? That..."
    "Yep. Exactly that one and only Ryan Wolfe. You're up?"
    "Holy shit! Of course I'm up. Let's go."
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Boo!
    Help is on the way. But that's only the beginning...

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yay want more and you should read the comment i added when you posted about Ryan's father on my fic but you might shoot me

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[CHAPTER 4]
    *PART 1*

He woke with a start. With a loud ramble he tried to move again, but received only hot, searing pain shooting jerks through his body. He so hated that.
    He had no idea what the time was nor day, it felt like eternity for him. And only thing he could think of was to make it end once and for all...
    He looked at the knife that lay on bedside table.
    "What if I...? I'd be finally free... I'll be dead anyways, so what's the difference?"
    He reached a trembling hand towards the table... He wouldn't be found sooner than landlord came after the payment. And then Tim wouldn't be able to do anything to him anymore... He'd add free... Finally free... Completely free...
    "tell me would you kill to save for a life? tell me would you kill to prove you're right?"
    He kept holding this temptation in his hands. It'd be so easy. Just a small movements on the right places and all his problems would disappear... He touched the shiny blade...
    "i feel numb... i can't come to life... i feel like i'm frozen in time..."
    So easy just to let it go...
    Just one swift motion...
    And he'd be saved...
    "livin in a world so cold...wasting away...livin in a shell with no soul since you've gone away...livin in a world so cold...counting the days...since you've gone away, you've gone away..."
    He played with the blade wondering how'd that be...
    If he just...
    Just...
    Was he afraid?
    Was he scared to take it all away?
    But why?
    There was nothing left to loose...
    "i just don't want to hear it anymore... i swear i never meant to let it die... i just don't care about you anymore... "
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Oh ho!
    You'll bite my head off for this and next part..

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Grr you so bad and u must read mine before all i raise some hell missy