CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Elsie said I could make a new spoiler thread for season 5, so here we go. (I'm not sure if we've already used this thread title, but it'll work for now. ;))

Here's the info we know so far for season 5, copied from the Just the Facts, Ma'am thread (Frankensteined from information originally posted by Elsie, Orison, vegaslights and myself):
    5.01 "Veritas " (CSI Files Spoiler Report)

~ It's a continuation from the season 4 finale. So the bank robbery/hostage situation is being continued.

~ We get to meet Flack's little sister, Melanie, a 20-ish year old (and I quote) "stunning young woman". Her presence is somehow connected to the bank robbery storyline.

~ The team are investigating the death of a woman named Lauren Santana, in a case that seems to be linked to the bank robbery. She was a friend of Don Flack's sister Melanie, and had borrowed Melanie's car before she died. For those Flack fans who want to know... it would appear that Mommy Flack is indeed alive (not that we get to meet her, but Mom and Dad Flack are both mentioned). ;)

~ Possibly of interest to some people... Danny and Flack share at least one scene together. And Adam appears in this episode. :)

5.02 "Page Turner"

~ It appears to be a one-case episode

~ The team ends up dealing with multiple deaths

~ It also looks like Sid will be in danger :(

~ There's a guy who does graffiti as 'art', and his current canvas of choice is beautiful women. One of the women ends up dead (they show the guy a crime scene photo, so I assume she's dead and not just sick). Danny and Stella go into the guy's studio with CDC techs, and they take geiger counters with them--so I'm assuming that the woman had radiation poisoning or something? I'm sorry that I don't make much sense, but I'm making assumptions with some of this. ;)

~ Adam is mentioned as well--he used a special database to identify the artist by his style of graffiti.

5.03 "Turbulence"

~ Apparently, Mac was on a flight to Washington to testify, but a United States Air Marshall was murdered on his plane, and changed his plans. The vics gun and ID are missing and he wasn't listed on the manifest.

~ Stella goes to the batting cages.

~ Adam is in this episode.

~ 1CSIMfan, you'll be interested to know there's a character named Rhonda in this episode. :p

5.04 "Sex, Lies and Silicone"

~ It looks pretty much like a one case episode, and Sinclair is back.

~ The team are investigating the death of a woman named Elaine Steele.

~ In the course of the investigation they are looking for a life size silicone doll. Stella, Flack and Lindsay visit a factory that makes them, and later the team question some of the doll owners. I think that may be the source of some amusement and disbelief throughout the episode. :lol: Flack and Lindsay in particular have a potentially humourous exchange about the dolls.

~ Everyone seems to be on the case, Danny and Flack look to have some good screentime and do an interrogation together. :)

~ Also, Hawkes meets up with Greg, an old college friend, and despite his initial friendliness, Greg later asks Hawkes to compromise some evidence in the Elaine Steele case. :eek:
    I hope I didn't leave anything out. :)

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Re: CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Thanks Fay. I hope you don't mind but I've altered the title slightly to differentiate this from the spoiler-only thread.

It's great to have all the season 5 spoilers in one post. :D I can't wait for the new season, and for more spoilers! :lol:

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yay for a new thread!

And thanks for recapping everything we have so far, Fay. :)

4. Faylinn

Good call. :p

I just now realized that Adam has been mentioned for the first three episodes. Sweet. :p In S4, he appeared in the premiere and then disappeared for two episodes. (I still blame Kendall. ;))

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Probably the same stuff on 5.01, but it comes frmo TV Guide:

6. Faylinn

Hmm, I'm guessing New Jersey. :p

So either A) there won't be any kind of reaction to it at all (typical), or B) maybe there will be down the line. I'm hoping for B. A happens too much on this show.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG a new thread!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!! and thanks Vegas, Elsie and Fay! :D

Love to get all these spoilers together.God bless Mrs Veasey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She used the magic word for me "Family". They ARE a family whether they notice or not :D
    After Drew's case Mac changed.He was much vulnerable. He wasn't SuperMac anymore.
    Now i'd love to see how everyone is going to face the fact one of them was in such danger (well technically they had to deal with the same when Drew kidnapped him)

I like in special " makes our family closer" . I LOVE that line.:bolian::bolian::bolian:
    I like very much Season 4 because of the family concept was back and now Mrs Veasey says we'll have more of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hopefully we will have more Stella/Mac moments. They were so special to us. They didn't share a kiss but we still are so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (maybe because we managed to survive with tiny scenes season after season:lol:

Also i expect Reed and Angell back as well Adam and even Quinn. She is like a fly. She doesn't bother me as i thought at the beginning. Unfortunately i can't say the same about Jordan (I don't like burocrats in particular:rolleyes:

I'm thrilled!!!!!!!!! The only thing i can think now!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian:

Debbie:bolian:

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Woohoo! Seems like Danny and Flack will have more scenes together in season five! :D That's good news to me already. And more Hawkes and Adam! :eek: Can it be?! Who went and replaced the writers with alien pod people?! :eek: :p

That TVGuide spoiler just made ma laugh, to be honest. :lol: All I got from it was, "Yeah, it's Mac, of course he's gonna survive and come out unscratched and we're gonna throw the storyline into the Black Hole of No Continuity. What the hell do ya expect after all this time?!"

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm still waiting for the spoiler: "Danny and Flack get hot and heavy in the interrogation room together." ;) :p :lol:

Thanks for posting the TV Guide bit, Shane. :D As others have said, I'm not too worried about Mac's fate, but I do like the idea of seeing the "family" working together to get him back.

And I want to see Quinn! *fingers crossed*

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah you would Top lol *sticks out tongue*

I wonder why TV Guide got it partly wrong...yes he's still missing since they don't know where he is but he's not still hostage...he's walking down the road trying to get someone to stop and call for help.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: But of course! :D

Yeah, but it probably sounds more exciting for them to say he's still a hostage. It's a little misleading, but this wouldn't be the first time we've gotten a misleading quote from TPTB. ;)

12. Faylinn

Well, also keep in mind that the spoilers I'm working off of to write the spoiler reports might have left something exciting out at the beginning just to be mean to me. :p It's possible that he is still being held hostage at the beginning and I just didn't know about it. ;)

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If I think what's going to happen happens, it'll be "Joe" and Mac in the car, and we'll see them picking up from where left up, and shortly after, we'll see "Joe" drop Mac off.

However that's just an idea from my mind of what could happen. :)

14. Faylinn

But Mac's injured, and they pull the unmarked police car out of the water, so that doesn't imply Joe just dropping him off.

*pokes you* :p

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Shit. That's right. Screw my theory.

*pokes you* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.