Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well yeah. The difference is noticeable.
    I think I like the lighter version better though, despite I like dark colours

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Tonight is the big night, we get chocolate covered Greg :drool: anyone else in the mood for chocolate??

Hopefully we'll get some Greg in the Maid Men promo tonight, and he's gonna wear a tux next week :drool: plus Old Vegas stuff :hugegrin:

And CSI Down we might get some good screentime and even emotional scenes judging by promo pics which is always good and those are kinda rare for Greg :hugegrin:

....it's like writers are going through my wish list :eek: SO KEEP GOING WRITERS!! :hugegrin:

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

OMG OMG I know, right! Tooooooooo muuuuuuuch excitement :hugegrin::hugegrin:!!!!!!

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG OMG OMG sounds soooooooo exciting :D

I'd wish to teleport myself wherever CBS is allowed and glue myself to screen:lol:

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I was bummed that we didn't get Greg covered in Chocolate like we were lead to believe. :(

The episode itself was really good and I enjoyed Greg and Morgan's story but it felt forced into this episode. The main storyline was so heavy and this one so quirky.

I loved Greg fixing his hair before talking to Morgan and then his expression after she asked about Nick's date. Priceless. :lol: I swear he has some of the greatest deadpan expressions. Also the way he was looking at her going at the body with Doc Robbins...he looked at her like she was crazy. :lol: Their storyline ended anti-climatically though.

Now next week I think we will finally get some good Greg moments from the preview.

6. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, we were misled about Greg getting covered in chocolate. I kept waiting for him to fall in the vat of chocolate or something, but no such luck :)

Agree that their storyline was very brief, forced, and wrapped up so quickly. But I think the main point may have been to set up the Greg-Morgan-Nick triangle. There were a few times where he was just sort of looking at her :adore: Slightly annoyed that she's interested in Nick, why can't our Greg have any luck with the ladies? But maybe that will change ...

His deadpan expressions are great. Eric can really communicate a lot with just a look in his eyes. They need to give him more drama-heavy stuff to act out, seriously.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I am not sold on the idea that she was asking about Nick's date because she's interested in him. I still think there's a possibility that she saw Greg fixing his hair and just decided to tease him.

8. Dizzney

I know. They really need to give him some drama heavy episode again. He had a little in AKBF but before then you have to go back to his storyline in Season 7 for anything.

A reason I loved when he worked with Grissom because so often they would just express themselves to each other with no words. You could always tell by their expressions.

9. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

That's an interesting take on it. And it would explain the timing of her comment immediately post-primping. I hope you're right!

I agree! They are both low key, expressive actors who played well off of each other.

I still have hope for some good dramatic DB and Greg scenes, maybe next week's episode. Cross fingers!

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Looks like that might be a possibility, if so I'd love to see how their interactions play out next episode :). awww man, it sucks having to wait a week, as usual :lol:

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Ugh I should have known Carol exaggered about Greg being covered in chocolate, I kept waiting and waiting and waiting and still nothing :(

I too have wondered if Morgan was messing with Greg when she asked about Nick, wait and see I guess

Agreed like I said emotional stuff for Greg is rare, and like I said in some feedback Eric proved he could do emotional scenes No Way Out and even the season 7 arc ;)

And agreed about Grissom and Greg interactions, I miss those

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Rarely does anything Carol M says about CSI pan out, so it did not surprise me we didn't get choco-Greg.

13. Dizzney

Yeah we should learn to take what she says with a grain of salt.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Sheesh!
    I'm like three episodes away season 11 finale and hoped, no prayed, for choco Greg when they decide to air season 12. But now I wanna shoot the person who made us all think it'll really happens.
    Hmmm....
    Do I need to start lashing out at tptb for faking hopes? *eyebrow arch*

I feel if the things won't go as I've said in feedback, I'll send few more.

(tend to think I have web powers to convince)

Apart from not seeing choco-Greg sounds like funny episode. Especially that part about his hair.
    I'l keep believing she just teased Greg. Until I see it my own eyes. (saturday come sooner and brain remember watch vegas too)

15. Dizzney

Well he was on in this episode more than the first two by a few minutes so that is something to be said too. Although I really did want to see him covered in Chocolate. Darn. :lol: At least next week we should get to see him in a Tux.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.