George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

With great honour I present lucky thread #13 :)

and I'm sure it won't be long before we're thinking about thread 14 :)

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Ooohh..........Lucky 13!! :bolian:
    Congrats on the new thread, and nice honour Jacquie!

I was married on the 13th, and it's been a pretty good number for me so far, 23 and still counting :D

So.

I did end up watching H50 at lunch instead of CSI, it was a S1 repeat and new to me, so it was fun. I also pegged the bad guy & girl from the first moment I saw them, which I don't always manage to do. Thank you CSI for training me :lol:

ETA: Sorry folks if that H50 comment seemed out of the blue, it was just a carry over from the old thread. :lol:

It started with hoping to view tonight that cute CBS holiday promo with George in it :drool:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Congrats on number 13. Even if this will be the last time this thread will probably started. :(

But no matter what, George has always had the best fans. :D

I liked the Xmas video. I'm really glad they included him. Shows how far he's come. :D

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

It will be a bummer if this site shuts down.

Where are we going to get our George fix?

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well...in anticipation...I created a "Nick/George Syndrome Ward" group on Facebook. :) We can post pictures there and discuss and stuff. I know not everyone is on FB, and some of the ones who are on there might not want to mix "real" friends with CSI friends, but if anyone wants to join, just log on and search for it or let me know and I'll add you. :)

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

What's this about the site shutting down?

I can't get my George fix anywhere else

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Do you have to be a Facebook member to see the page? Because I searched for Nick/George Syndrome Ward under Find Friends and it didn't come up.

8. Smokey

Here's where Antony talked about it at the end of October.

Probably. I tried searching when I wasn't logged in and it didn't come up. I put a link here for you but it only worked because I was logged in, so I took it down. :lol:

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I sent you my request :) and thank you for making it a locked group. I don't like it with some of the stuff that gets put on facebook :censored:

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Okay, so, if I want to see that group on Facebook, I actually have to join Facebook?

11. Smokey

Oh yeah...I don't like ANY un-moderated "fan" place online. There will be none of those shenanigans in our Ward!! :) I'll let anybody in...but one false move and krrrrrrrk! They're out of there! :klingon:

Yeah...I'm afraid so. :( But you could always join and then just make your page completely private and not do anything but this. :)

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

What do you mean a locked group? That's one part of FB I don't quite get.
    I jokingly say and do things on here semi "privately" that I don't particularly want to be public in the sense that my family and friends see it. I'm not ashamed of loving CSI and it's characters as a show, but the Ward is sort of a little private hobby, if you know what I mean.

13. Smokey

It means that only the members of the group can see anything in it. And people can't join unless I approve it. Which really...if you think about it...that's more "private" than here because anyone can read the boards here without even being a member of Talk.

ETA: There is also this site that Speedy made awhile back. I haven't been on it in awhile, so I'm not sure how much shenanigans have gone on there. :lol: But if we start using it I'm sure we can keep it in check. ;)

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That sounds like what I would like!
    I know this board is totally public, which is why I don't link to my social networking openly and only incorporate those that I actually make friends with.

15. Smokey

In case people missed my edit above... :)