Frank Tripp Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by dougalmacflurry, Apr 1, 2009.

1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

:) Heard this one today...

"He folded like it's laundry day."

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Frank is definitely the one that makes me laugh the most in this show :guffaw:. Not only his lines but the way he delivers them. It wouldn't be the same without Frank, at all! :thumbsup:

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi that scene always make me laugh :lol:

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Frank is great. He does get the best lines, I love all of those mentioned above. Its just a shame he doesn't get more screentime.

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

It was Frank's character that got me watching this show. However it would be nice if there was at least one Frank centric episode perhaps one where he repays Delko for clearing him in Bait

All of the moments/qoutes posted here are my favourites. The one where he starts acting like a putz after seeing that woman on Chip/Tuck was a funny moment for me.

6. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

The Frank quotes are always classic, thanks for posting some! I'm glad to see an appreciation thread for this guy, he's one of the greatest characters. We really do need an episode that focuses more on him. And thanks for clearing up the issue with his uniform. I missed some episodes too and always wondered about that...lol!

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

If I may say one more thing, I was annoyed that they didn't have Frank say goodbye to Alexx but they had Natalia and Ryan. He's probably known her longer than them right?

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Yeah, Frank's been around since the beginning of Miami.

Natalia and Ryan showed up in season 3. I believe they weren't there for even a year when Alexx left?

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Frank came on at the end of season one, a little after Yelina first showed, and long after Megan was gone.
    Ryan came in at the start of season 3 a little after Speed died in that season's opener.
    Natalia came for the opener of season four, as a lab tech. She didn't change to CSI until the opener of season five.
    Alex left at the end of season 7, in the third to last episode.

I really wish, Frank would get more time. I love him, and an really unset that they are giving Tripisms to Jesse. "Dumb and Dumber" is totally a Frank line! Why did they have to give it to Jesse who said it so badly?

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Alexx left at the end of season 6.
    I don't think Jesse said it so badly,it's just no one can say it quite like Frank.

11. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Oosp! You're right! Haha!
    Thanks!

It is true that no one can say Frank's lines like Frank, but I think that Ryan or Eric could have said "Dumb and Dumber" so that it sounded funny, and not like they were reading a script.
    Jesse often sounds like he's reading a script, and it is every annoying.