Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would be SOOOOO mad :klingon:. Cause this one is even bigger than 7.14.

If that happened I would melt into a puddle of nothingness ;)!!!!!! There are so many possibilities with these two pictures. Plus let's not forget the scene in the detention center. I think that scene has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see his expression when she gives him the snack. After all this waiting here he is receiving snacks, and smiles, and kisses from her. I'm so glad it's finally happening cause I couldn't bear to see sad, dissapointed Eric anymore. It just broke my heart :(.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

What is interesting to note about this "hit" is that we all thought it was his father that put the hit out on him in "Deluca Motel" Well we find out in this ep that it wasn't him but someone else associated with the Russian mob. My theory on this is that b/c of who is father is Eric asking questions sent up some red flags and whoever put the hit out the first time wants him to stop looking into who his father is.

We know what is father is; not Russian. I think the hit is b/c whoever sort of took his father into the Russian inner circle feels betrayed and embarassed by the fact that he was conned by an American. He doesn't want that embarassment to get out to the rest of the mob so he has to stop Eric from making inquiries.

So now since the first hit failed he is looking for another hitman....enter Yelina who does some undercover work and poses as a potential assassin.

I am definately going to have a hard time concentrating on the "case" considering the E/C goodness it looks like we are going to get ;) As for how the "hit" will affect E/C....that is a good question b/c it looks like the guy who put out the hit on Eric and Ivan Sarnoff are independent of each other. They both have to do with Russian mob but it looks like to me that they don't have anything to do with each other. So while one guy has put a hit out on Eric b/c of his dad....Ivan wants to take the whole team down!

I hope Eric gets all protective but not sooo much so that it get rediculous...we know and he knows that Cal can take care of herself and she would hate it if he tried to overtly protect her. He will raise his concerns maybe once or twice but then do his protecting/worrying behind the scenes.

If CBS flubs the promo again I will scream!! Thankfully their iPhone website had the promo up so if anyone has an iPhone and knows the site....keep it handy ;)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

All this talk about Eric & Calleigh has set my shipper heart on fire.

Kisses and hugs, oh I can't wait. IMO, Calleigh should be the one to initiate the kiss. The look on her face does say she is in love, you can't deny a woman in love, its usually written all over her face.
    As for an interview, I will be scanning every entertainment news site I can because they would be foolish not to have one. This is huge, only a few more days until we get a promo.

Everyone have a wonderful day, I'll pop in later when I am not so busy at work, even though its hard to concentrate because all I want to do is look at the pics :lol:

4. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Marija i agree with Jennifer. Don't go read anymore. hahhahaha. But some ppl can't help themselves, maybe you're one of them. i get so mad when ppl are agaist E/C that i can't read anything that the other shipps write. So i'm gonna stay here and be happy. :lol:

-

& I agree with the "Finally" for the next thread. I'm pretty sure after the promo this is gonna be like a party. We hiphuggers rock :p

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I so would love to see some interview with both of them about this upcoming episode. Please give us something, we really deserve it.:thumbsup:
    They are so cute together, I love interviews with them.:)

As for the other ships, don't worry about it, they are just jealous, beacuse our ship is now a reality. So just don't think about them.:)

This whole long waiting is killing me, I want march now.;)

6. makeit_takeit

makeit_takeit Civilian

Hi fellow hiphuggers, just another long-time lurker who finally feels compelled to join in, because waiting alone is torture! At times like these, it's nice to know we're all in the same boat. The same sloooooooow moving, cruelly drawn out boat. Not that I'm bitter.

So, I've read the spoilers and everything, and I know what's coming, but I'm still finding myself worrying that somehow it's not going to happen...again. Anybody else still having irrational fears, or is that just me? I mean I know it's really happening, but after all the times TPTB have set us up only to have it go nowhere fast...I just want to see it with my own eyes before I believe it, I guess. March can't come fast enough!

7. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

you just read my thoughts. hahahahha YES, INTERVIEWS NOW. we all are waiting for it.

And i know, after all this years waiting we finally have them together. Is not just we want them anymore. they will be. omg i still can't believe it. after so long, our favorite couple is FINALLY getting together.

& this waiting is also killing me :shifty: sunday is my B-day, so i'm hoping at least they show something on the promo. the pictures were like early present and the promo will be a late one. :lol:
    we want you march 2. sooo baddd.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome to our little (but growing) corner of the board, JLo10131121 and makeit_takeit. *hands out cookies* We're glad you both decided to join us. If you have any questions or need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Okay,there has been so much posted since I was here... was it just yesterday or maybe it was the day before. Surgery recovery has my mind a bit fuzzy. :wtf:

Marija, don't read stuff if it will upset you. Just enjoy the goodness that is Eric and Calleigh, and watch our ship go canon! :p

Jennifer, if CBS screws us over with the promo on Monday I'm going to scream! Here's hoping they don't even go there. :scream:

I don't know how I'm even going to concentrate on the actual case with everything going on with Eric and Calleigh. If the pictures are anything to go by we're going to get something GOOD! I'm hoping for a kiss, but you know what? I'll take anything. I'm hoping for a really great moment between the two of them when she comes to visit him in the detention center AND when she picks him up. *crosses fingers* Oh how I wish that March 2nd would hurry up and get here!
    ;)

You know, an interview with Adam and Emily would really whet the appetite of the fans and have everyone chomping at the bit for March 2nd. *begs TPTB* :lol:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  9. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Welcome Makeit takeit! Another E/C fan here is always a joy. And i know what are you talking about, i live in Brazil and is not all that many fans here in my small city, but here is a hiphugger home. We are all together wanting the same thing.

And don't worry i think about not going to happen thingy, we all have our doubts, bcz we already had disappointment on the past. but i think now is for real ;) otherwise i'm gonna throw my shoes on my computer screen and scream like a manic. :lol: but if they kiss omg i'm gonna fall off my chair and be the most happy person ever.

YES YES, interviews now please.

Is march 2 yet??

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok I know that we are all waiting for an interview having to do with this episode so I went looking. Unfortunately I didn't find any (though it's still wayyyy too soon but I had nothing else to do ;)), but I did find an interview with Adam in the UK. It's from about the beginning of this season. There's a tiny (emphasis on tiny :lol:) mention of EC around min 4:20. I know it will never quench our thirst for the interview we are waiting for, but the way he smiles when talking about it it's worth it. Hope you enjoy! :)

Adam interview

11. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I think im going to have to buy some ice before i watch this episode because if those pictures are anything to go buy, its going to be *HOT*. I dont think Calleigh has ever looked so happy/in love, ever. Eric of course looks the same as he has since just after Man down - completly and utterly in love with her...

I love their interviews on E&C, its always great when the actors are rooting for your ship, and their chemistry in undeniable, jsut like their belief that Calleigh and Eric are ment to be. :)

12. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

omg Thanks for that interview. I love Adam, he's such a great guy and actor. And the tiny E/C mention was really cute. And yes, the way he smiles when he's talking is adorable. So thanks, i enjoyed :)

13. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Looking though the photos and i saw something i had to comment on to see what y'all thought.

I was going through the pictures again for the epi and i noticed at in the Calleigh one she has a watch on her left wrist that seems to big for her, it wouldn't be the one Eric gave her in the hospital would it?

Other than that is it one of hers, what y'all think?

[​IMG]

14. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

No, its not Eric's (though that would have been sweet!). His was bigger, blacker, and if I remember correctly it had a velcro wrist. But if it had been Eric's watch then I would have just melted. :adore:

Is this the point where (no offense EmilyBarton I am including myself in this) were we all go crazy from the waiting and start imagining things?:lol: Because for a second there I thought it looked like Eric's watch too. I had to go back and check.:)

15. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

This is really Calleigh's watch, she's wearing this watch since the beggining of season 7, or season 6? idk, i don't really pay that attention. lol
    But still knowing it was hers, i went seeing if it wasn't Eric's watch. :guffaw:It would be pretty cute tho if she was wearing his watch. hahahha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.