The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

I see a few people have gone to see Super 8. What is this movie about?! I see the commericals, looks like a sci fi but I cant quite tell. All the on trailers just show people standing in shock as cars get tossed around. So if someone can give me a general idea bout the movie that be great.

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Green Hornet on DVD - pretty funny movie lol. I honestly though that the rating of 12 was a bit inappropriate considering all the violence and swearing I would have thought it would have been a 15. Anywayz it was great. Love Cameron Diaz in it, and my fav part was when they take the care up the elevator and it splits in half - awesome.

3. quaderas1

quaderas1 Victim

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
  4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Jackass 3.5 - about to watch it

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just got back from seeing X-Men: First Class. I wasn't that interested in going at first but I will admit, it was good. I mean, not any different than any other action movie in my opinion, but I guess I can't talk because I'm not a huge fan of the whole X-Men fandom (or a big movie critic, I'm pretty much happy with any movie I watch). Not better than other movies I've seen this year, but worth the money for sure.

6. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Can you please add more content to your post as this thread is to discuss the movies you recently watched. Thank you. :)

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I watched this yesterday and i was laughing the whole way through it and Bam falling off a chair repeat was funny and even Dunn was outta this world.. Great movie

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"BRIDESMAIDS" friggin' hysterical, there was probably not one scene that we didn't laugh. Really funny. Kristen Wiig, so good, great writing and her best friend Maya Rudolph also great. Everything you can imagine happening to yourself that could happen wrong, went wrong.. If you want to crack up, this is the movie to see:rommie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1478338/

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Since the last movie I went to see in the theatres was X-Men: First Class, I decided to watch all four of the other X-Men movies (I'd only ever seen the first one before, a looong time ago). One, two, three and Origins: Wolverine, between Wednesday and Thursday. I love the trilogy but didn't really like Origins. *shrug*

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Just went and saw Cars 2 a few hours ago, pretty good overall though I don't think it was as good as the first and I wished they focused a little less on Mater and more on the other cars, I enjoyed Michael Caine as the voice of Finn, and there were some funny moments and lines

11. cfr11ccz

cfr11ccz Civilian

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
  12. evdenevenakl

evdenevenakl Victim

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
  13. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Green Lantern - Just saw it today. Not quite what I expected but still really good. Blake Lively ....was really bad. Not a good actress at all, has a really bad acting laugh. you could tell it was forced and all an act. Ryan Renolds on the other had was great, played the character very well and really made the movie good.

14. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Just watched "The King's Speech" on DVD.
    Wonderful movie, full of emotions. Excellent acting and directing. No doubt this is one of the best movie I've ever seen.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD.. [this was on AMC] OMG talk about superior acting wth Leonardo and Kate, reunited again after so many years since "Titanic" Their riveting and glorious together. About a suburban couple in the '50's in Connecticut, struggling with so many issues. Also many sad parts. Kathy Bates as the wacky realator friend, and her mentally disturbed son. Great acting all the way around.:bolian:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0959337/