Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No I didn't. Is it still there?

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I think so

3. sharp52092

Well last night wasn't bad, but I was hoping for more :( I've been hoping this would turn into his biggest season, but I think s5 will still continue to hold that trophy

We never even saw him outside the lab

I like Greg/Morgan scenes, but they also need to interact with other characters too

Also found this little piece from a review

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, it's really too bad his screen time was limited again :(, even though he had some good quality moments.

I also agree with you on the Greg/Morgan interactions, Greg a little more than Morgan though, since she did get to work/interact a bit with Sara this season; I really love their moments together, but still....

writers, unless there's a reason he's being constantly paired up with Morgan (although that won't make me miss his interactions with Nick and Sara any less :(, and it would be nice to see him work with D.B. a little more or something), please start mixing them up with the rest of the team :(.

I kinda have mixed feelings about the review (just the part about Greg and Morgan); I can't think of anything else to say about it right now.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  5. sharp52092

I agree we did have quality, just needed a little more to have quantity too which how I like it :thumbsup:

I think it would help if we had more two or plus case episodes, and I'm still waiting on another 4 case episode ;)

Really I think who I want him to interact with more are DB and Finn, we don't want another Greg/Ray :shifty: another thing I fear

As for the review, is it because we've never really seen Greg be a mentor to anyone?...I don't know, I too am still deciding what I think

6. Dizzney

I would have liked to see more Greg in this episode. I was disappointed about that.

I do think Greg has worked with DB quite a bit in this season. But also maybe too much now with Morgan. I want a Sara and Greg case again. "Wild Life" and "Hitting the Cycle" last season were good for them.

I think that Greg has given up on chasing Morgan, seeing as she seems to show no real interest in him.

Regarding last night, him almost playing a mentor, let's face it, he has been working there for a lot longer than she has, plus he was the DNA lab tech before CSI, so I am sure he was trained in some old school techniques more so than she was. So him giving her ideas last night was just him being more overall experienced in those areas than she is. That's how I saw it anyway.

Yes we need to go back to at least 2 cases per episode again. They started the season off so well but now it is heading downhill.

7. sharp52092

His time with DB has been decent, maybe it's my fear of Greg/Ray 2.0

They had 73 Seconds, but it was kinda brief

I'm not sure if she does or not, time will tell, if not he'll probably just move on like his crush on Sara in the earlier seasons

I thought it made sense, since he's older, once a lab rat, and probably been a CSI a few years longer so I don't know if it was OOC like the review said

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I liked the episode.

I found this small article about Eric at mothernaturenetwork.com:

9. sharp52092

Yay :hugegrin: an interview or a mini one but I'll take what I can get

Now whenever I see or hear about a BMW I'll probably think of Eric :lol:

Going more green :thumbsup:

And we might get another movie or something during the summer, well hopefully the last one he did finally airs

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This week, 'CSI Down' will be repeating. Good episode with lots of Greg time. :) Looking forward to seeing Greg manhandle that chair again!! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  11. sharp52092

Poor chair :(

:lol:

12. Dizzney

I can't wait for that episode again. Angry Greg was fun to watch.

13. sharp52092

I can't either though I won't be able to watch until my break next week :( or Friday at the earliest

14. Dizzney

I watched CSI: Down again last night. I loved seeing him show some emotions in that episode. I wish we would get to see more of that from him in the future.

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I know :D!! It's always great to see more sides to his character!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012