Episode 10x18 - 'Law & Disorder' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 24, 2012.

?

What do you think?

1. A+

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. A

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. B+

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. B

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. C

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Sunday, March 25, 2012
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#1018) "Law & Disorder" ​

HORATIO UNCOVERS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL THAT PITS HIM AGAINST AN OLD ADVERSARY, AND CALLEIGH MAKES A LIFE-CHANGING DECISION, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 25

Malcolm McDowell Returns as Ruthless Attorney Darren Vogel ​

"Law & Disorder" - Horatio uncovers a corruption scandal that pits him against an old adversary, and Calleigh makes a life-changing decision, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Malcolm McDowell returns as ruthless attorney Darren Vogel.​

SERIES REGULARS:
    David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
    Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
    Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
    Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
    Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
    Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
    Omar Miller (Walter Simmons) ​

RECURRING CAST:
    Malcolm McDowell (Darren Vogel)
    Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
    Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
    Danielle Bisutti (Gabrielle Wade)
    Ryan McPartlin (ASA Josh Avery) ​

GUEST CAST:
    Richard Burgi (Randall Stafford)
    Jessica Garvey (Denise Baines)
    Tory Kittles (Delonte Cassell)
    Katrina Law (Ashira Botnick)
    Zack Ward (Clyde Novack)
    Danna Brady (Beth Johnson)
    Al Coronel (Male Waiter)
    Tim Coyne (Driver)
    Lawrence Adimora (Valet)
    Judy Echavez (Reporter) ​

WRITTEN BY: Michael McGrale and Greg Bassenian
    DIRECTED BY: Allison Liddi Brown ​

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Whatdday know? Basketball might actually be over by 4pm EST.

It won't be delayed unless it goes into major OT. :lol:

3. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Sorry to say Mac, that either your local network is different from mine (and I suspect many others) or you read the TV schedule wrong. Detroit, which is Eastern time, hasone regional final from 2:00PM to 4:30PM and another regional final from 4:30 PM to 7:00PM. The starting time for 60 Minutes.

That was the reason CBS's CSI Miami page on Facefook said (on Friday) that the show could be delayed this week:scream:

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I happen to be in the West coast and I did read the schedule wrong. I don't think to count three hours ahead.

Funny thing was that I was trying to be a wise ass. Guess that didn't happen. :lol:

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Looks like we've got an 18 minute delay in the east & central timezones. Not as bad as last time but still... I just turned on the TV at like 7:20 and saw 60 Minutes on...I thought there wasn't going to be a delay. No such luck. :shifty:

6. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

If CBS is trying to get Miami cancelled, then they're do a very fine job of it (and yes, that is sarcasm you're probably detecting).

7. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

18 minutes?! They can do better than that, last week it was 43. Leslie Moonves and Nancy Tellem bribe the basketball players to try and make the games go in to overtime! ;) Haha.

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great to see Katrina Law in this episode! She's my favorite on Spartacus. You should all see that show, pure awesome!

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Since I don't know who hasn't seen it yet...

OMG!! What an episode before the finale!!! It started off slow but it sped up quickly. I hate Vogal!! I had a feeling he would be the one responsible and start the break up of the team.

I hate to say it, but I don't think Sam is going anywhere. And by the way Ryan was talking at the end...*shutters* I see now why the finale spoilers are what they are. I think vogal might be using his relationship with Sam to do something really bad. I must say it's a good lead in for the finale.

I give the episode an A. Waiting two weeks seems really unfair, but I'll have to deal with it. Darn you CBS!!!

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

episode packed alot of s/l and Vogel might be a good adversary to Horatio...the team is NOT on it's game though letting all these little distractions and problems ruin their cases...good locker room scene for Calleigh and Eric. So really we've got to wait 2 wks then a finale? not good continuity there and if this kind of stuff keeps up this show is doomed...

11. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Nice to see a legal a**hol* like Malcolm McDowell back, he was in the L.A. episode directed by Rob Zombie. The legal mellow-drama is not too convincing--the writers seems to be bending over backwards to invent new enemies for Caine. None of them are very convincing. As for the Delkquesne romance, the sooner they end it, they better.

Repeat: the sooner, the better.

12. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello Folks,

I don't know why certain people griped about the program being delayed by 18-20 minutes. At least we go to see it. Better than Thrusday Night when CBS has "March Madness" Basketball on, and The Mentallist show. CBS must be in real debt to have to show these ballgames during the week.

Anyhow, the program was good tonight, but I didn't see much Horatio as we should. One scene that I know the women watching tonight was the E/C scene where Calleigh is going to adopt that little boy and girl. Eric offered some help, but like she said "we have been on and off" so I guess she will raise those two herself.

I sort of got lost through some of it, due to I have alleriges and it's terrible trying to watch TV here when all the pollen is in the air. That old, mean, attorney Volgel wrecked the relationship between the Detective Owens and the State Attorey General guy. At least Ryan was there to comfort her after what she found out what he was into "No Good", as usual.

But I will say this, everybody in the regular cast got a part tonight, and that is good being the all three CSI Shows are going away in the next year or so. You can argue with me all you want, but NY is toast after this season, but the is still some hope for Miami. I'm sure it got fantastic ratings, but CBS doesn't care about that, it a reveune thing! Let's just hope Horatio gets one more season. Book'em Horati-O! I gave the program tonight an A, but I hope next week, the final show for this season, we will se more Horatio!

Peace

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  13. wigster

wigster Victim

SPOILER: Good episode today. We now understand why Sam joined up with the CSI's, it was because Vogel wanted someone to help split up the CSI's. I think i'm the only one here who actually likes Sam, ok i'm not sure exactly what her role is, but i like her.

There was however one thing that confused me, Esteban Nevarro apparently has now been released. Urm why exactly? As far as i recall, it was Walter, Ryan, Natalia, and Horatio who's evidence was used against Esteban not Sam's, in order to take it to trail. Surely he should still be in prison, and any evidence that Sam had for the case should become Inadmissible in the trail, but not weather it gets taken to trail. That to me doesn't make sense, but then again, I'm not exactly a law expert.

But anyways back to the episode. Horatio didn't seem to get much screen time, which i thought was a bit off, as his team are in serious trouble. Maybe they will make up for it in the finale.

14. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Gave it a B+. Liked it more by the end than when I started. Too much Sam, not enough H. Really enjoyed Malcolm McDowell, especially his scenes with David. Don't like the team being 'played' by a clever lawyer, but it could happen - they could have got complacent, and H may be guilty of not keeping a close enough eye on things. So I think it's credible. About the right amount of Calleigh/Eric - nice scenes but didn't dominate the episode. So, not bad...

15. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I was thinking the exact same thing wigster, and my theory on why Estaban is free is that I think Samantha might of handled the evidence that Ryan, Walter, Horatio, and Natalia collected and eventually led to Estaban's arrest. In that way, if Samantha's evidence collection comes into question, everything gets thrown out. But that's just my theory.

I know one thing, It's obvious that Ryan is going to play a major part in the finale and Samantha's the reason why. Kinda feel bad for her after finding out her boyfriend is working for Vogel . But what can you do, this guy kills and blackmails people for a living so his clients can get off scott free.

I wish the promo I saw afterwards for the finale was out there so I can watch it. Two weeks is going to take forever!!