The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Jan 1, 2006.

1. lal

lal Pathologist

Re: The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Thanks for the walktrough GregNickRyanFan :thumbsup: i have Deadly Intent for the wii , and i needed help on case 4 , just read the walktrough and now i know what to do .

2. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

QUACKAQUACKA,

I was stuck there at first. You don't need the missing piece of fabric.
    Move the "wings" so the rounded edges meet. You should then here a click as they fit into place, & you'll be able to move on.
    In an ideal world you really need someone to show you, rather than explain by e-mail.

3. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

Deadly Intent its the last game till now right ?? I have played all CSI: Las Vegas pc games but I dont find in anywhere Deadly Intent and it sucks :(

somebody knows is there is going to be a new game ??

4. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

I've played the four scenarios for CSI:NY-The Game & have now downloaded the fifth scenario. Does anyone have a walkthrough for it?

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Anyone played "Fatal Conspiracy" yet? I'm stuck on Case 2 (Greg's case) and there are no walkthroughs up on gamefaqs yet. I can't get any evidence from the clothing or the hard hat... and when I compare the vic's prints with the prints from the note, it keeps acting like I didn't do it when I did.

6. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

I never got anything from the clothes or the hard hat... as for the note, I don't know if spoilers are allowed here, I guess I can say it's not suicide (then again when is it in CSI?), but without knowing exactly where you are in the case I can't help much. Private Message me and I'll do my best to help with specifics.

On another note, just beat the game, once again the graphics are horrible (Telltale does much better with more stylized graphics rather than trying to go for realism) and I hate how Cath and Sara aren't the real actors , but the storyline work well enough and is possibly the best CSI game story I have played (having played all the CSI:LV games)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wasn't very far into the game. It wouldn't come up and say that the location where the body was found was searched, but yet I couldn't find anything else there or on the ledge beyond the blood and two other things... and I can't find the guy whose office is there, so I couldn't get a warrant to search it. But, I had to send the game back to gamefly. I kept the saves on the Wii system, but I won't be able to finish the game until I can buy it. Oh and ironically, the day after I send the game back to gamefly, wouldn't you know it, gamefaqs finally put up a walkthrough lol.

8. lal

lal Pathologist

hi has anyone played Unsolved for the d.s , as i need help on case 1 which is Sara's case , i have collected the scorpion skin , and the fingerprint from the tank , but i still need to collect some more evidence ,but i can't find it , can anyone tell me in which part of the tank i need to look at ? thanks in advance

9. astoldbyellana

astoldbyellana Victim

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I found a really good site for the walkthroughs for 3 Dimensions Of Murder and i've completed all 6 cases

11. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Okay, so I know this is not the place to put this question, but I'm hoping the mods will help me out:
    I'm playing the sims 2 and I'm trying to make Mac and Stella and I've made a pretty good Stella, but Mac is being terribly difficult and I can't make him. Does anyone have a downloadable sims 2 version of Mac? or know a reliable website where i can find one?

12. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

You could try typing Sims 2 & CSI:NY into Google

13. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

You can edit your posts and it saves you posting twice

15. barney

barney Civilian

Leda's Swan Song

Hello Can anyone help with this game please. I have been trying for weeks to get the 100 score needed to open the bonus game I have all the evidence according to the walkthrough but it seem's to be the small key which is the prblem Gregg gets the number from it but Brass say's he needs more info from it but I am able to open the storage Lot and finish the game but always with a 98 per cent score is it me or is there a glitch in the software ? Help Please.