Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 15, 2010.

1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks, Ipstenu. I can barely restrain the mega-fangirl in me as I read that you've :eek:met Jorja in the flesh.:eek: I don't know whether I should be jealous or pass out in awe.:p Either way, I'm going to go check out JFO now.

2. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I could break your brain more. She invited me to meet her. I was a gibbering idiot for a month over that one.

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

:eek::eek::eek:
    I think you need to stop making my heart stop in excitement, Ipstenu. It's not healthy for me.:p I can't believe you got invited to meet Jorja Fox by Jorja herself...that's like being asked to see the Pope and kissing his ring or having afternoon tea with the Queen of England. If Jorja invited me to meet her, she'd have to make a trip to the morgue because I would have died and went to CSI fan heaven.

4. Ipstenu

If you want to appeal to Jorja's passions, you could donate to How I Became An Elephant, which she produced, and now needs help finishing up!

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Jorja needs money...darn, if only I wasn't a poor college student. I guess I'll just have to send her my everlasting support. Here goes:

You can do it, Jorja! I don't call your character Super Sidle for nothing because you're super awesome beyond words. Unlike Clark Kent, you have no weakness besides being superly awesome. I have no money to send but I can offer you my eternal flattery. If that's not good enough...I can give you a virtual hug. Either way, I believe in you.:thumbsup:

6. Ipstenu

They're funding it without her, apparently. She paid for a lot of the original film festival version, but the 'release' version would be a DVD and nationwide and they need 'more' for that.

7. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

That was a GREAT interview! 17 episodes, musical episode, and Sarandon or Moore would make me sooo happy right now!

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

It's also available on iTunes. Free!

10. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

Hey Jorja fans, just a reminder that How I Became An Elephant, the documentary film jorja helped produce, urgently needs donations so that it can fund its dvd release. The deadline for funding is 4th October and they are still a long way from their target, so if you have any money to spare (however big or small the amount) please consider donating.

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Now I feel miserable for not donating...I don't have any money, Jorja, stop ordering your minions to take advantage of my emotions, because it's not going to work.:p

12. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

13. Ipstenu

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I was watching NCIS and I thought wouldn't it be fun to have Lily Tomlin play Sara's mom? I love her.

15. Ipstenu