Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Its a shame the prank causes a rift. I would prefer it to bring the team together. (and not in a shipper way!)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I hate to sound so negative about this, but it never fails when it's a phrase listed about the team it ends up as misleading as the promos do. Really, I don't think there will be much of a rift at all. I would be surprised.
    If anything it could just be one small scene where one of them does something dumb to pull off this prank- by doing it they slightly compromise the case -another CSI will be like what the hell were you thinking & then that will be it.
    Oooh big rift :eek::rolleyes:

I would prefer this as well. It'd be good to see ALL OF THEM in on something for a change - all 4 CSIs at the crime scene (I'd have a heartattack) making jokes about whatever prank they're pulling, then H can get kinda mad & tell his kids to get back to work :lol:

3. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Although it would be out of character, it would be funny if H were involved - only because we'd all get a chance to see the fun side of H instead of him being so dang serious all the time...

But yeah, he's like Father H to all the youngens on CSI M... and I miss Ma Dr. Alexx Woods... sigh...

someone coax Khandi to come back...

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Is this the same Sam that dissapeared on us last season :eek:? The lab tech that Ryan liked?? If it is, where has she been all this time :lol:?

I thought that Eric and Tara ended up NOT going to get the drinks. Something about Tara shutting his locker tight and so it never happened... IDK maybe I'm confusing this with another episode. Maybe delkolover could help us out ;)

5. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

i cant wait for 7x05 and 7x06 ! julia at 5th episode of 7 season, i m really curious if it will be something between H and mrs Winston:devil:.

and in 6th Lucy Lawless :drool: i saw promotional photos, and she is really pretty;). warrior princess coming :thumbsup:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Samantha is the actress, not the character.

Samantha is listed on the same side as Boti Bliss. Valera= character, Boti=actress... So I would think that it would be Jane=character and Samantha=actress.

ETA: I looked up Samantha Quan on imdb's website and here's her pic. The character named Samantha wasn't Asian. Plus, aren't they supposed to be getting a new AV tech anyway? Samantha was AV wasn't she? I think she came in after Cooper got fired. Then when Calleigh was kidnapped, Ryan and Valera were doing the AV stuff. :lol: So, I guess at that point Samantha was gone. BTW, I don't think that Ryan "liked" her persay. All he did was intro himself, say he'd been reinstated and shake her hand. She seemed kind of flirty though. She was with him like Tara is around Eric. But, Samantha disappeared. Maybe Valera scared her off. :lol:

About the prank: I thought that Eric pulled the prank on Tara and she got upset and he apologized and she said to make up for it he could buy her a drink and he agreed?

Yeah, I can't wait for this ep. She's one of my fave actresses. :) I wonder if she'll use her natural voice (with the NZ accent) on this ep.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That one was Samantha Barrish played by Jessica Jessica Szohr.
    Plus this Jane Bartlett should be Asiatic ;)

As far as I know they will go out. She will pull a prank on him, as revenge for the one he pulled w/ the team before, by shutting his locker tight, but, then, they'll go out.

I totally agree, I have this feeling there will be no argue/fight between the members of the team.

In this case I'm redy w/ my defibrilator, you know just in case:lol:
    Seriously it would be shocking, but lovely possibely without peope dead because of a heart attack:lol:

Actually they liked eachothers. It was a flirting moment from both of them.
    Also in "Chain Reaction" Calleigh mentioned how he improved his computer knowledges because of Samantha:lol:-.
    Anyway she disapperead and I miss her, I think she was refreshing at the time.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Ryan is kind of like Calleigh. Calleigh is a flirty, but friendly flirty kind of person and the same goes for Ryan. Remember him kind of doing that friendly flirting thing with Calleigh (actually they both were) after their supposed "big fight"? Calleigh asked him if he wanted to get a beer after shift and he said in that cute, flirty, but playful/friendly tone "You mean you're not mad at me? Cause I heard we got into a really big fight." And Cal replied in the same playful/flirty/friendly tone "Don't believe everything you hear." And then they both smiled at each other. Some people are just flirty by nature, but don't mean anything by it. So, I think that's all it was on Ryan's part.

I think Cal was just teasing Ryan (we know how she loves to tease her friends) cause she knew Samantha had a crush on him. I think Ryan may have spent a lot of time in the AV lab cause he thought all that technical stuff was cool (remember he's a gamer and you know most gamers would find that stuff fascinating lol) and Calleigh was probably teasing him like "you spent a lot of time in here with Samantha", but he was really just honestly interested in the AV stuff. I mean, honestly, he spent a lot of time with Cooper in the AV/computer lab as well, so... I think the purpose of the scene with Calleigh teasing Ryan was more to show that she was no longer angry with him about the whole gambling thing, nothing more. It was to show that, "hey, these two may have had a slight falling out and she may have been angry with him, but she still considers him her friend and we're proving that by having her tease him"... I think it was just a fun-natured friendly teasing. Like Nick and Warrick were always teasing Greg. I really don't think that tptb were trying to say there was anything between Samantha and Ryan. And honestly most guys don't learn anything when they're around a girl they like. :lol: They tend to focus on the girl and nothing more. But, I digress...

I don't miss Samantha at all. She really bugged me. I don't know why. Maybe it's because her voice lierally made my eyes water cause it was kind of raspy or something. I don't know, maybe she just had a cold that day or something.

I do miss Sam Belmontes ( :drool: ), though. I wish they'd bring him back. :sigh:

Does anyone remember the woman lab tech with the dark hair and her labcoat had C. Wells on it? I was wondering if anyone knew what the C stood for. :lol: I don't know if they ever called her by her first name. I was just wondering about that. I wonder if she'll return. Obviously Aaron Peters is gone. And what happened to Tyler? :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot about her pulling the retaliation prank on him. :lol: That will be a funny scene. To see his reaction. Haha! Can't wait. Maybe Tara won't be so bad after all. As long as she doesn't get involved romantically with any of the guys, I guess I'll be okay with her.

9. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Oh no way - I promise to boycott if they put those two together.... he deserves someone with a few more morals and on the right side of the law and down to earth - NOT Mrs. Winston - the venomous viper!!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I don't want Julia and H to get together romantically, but I would like them to get along for their son's sake.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

12. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

AMEN to that one... poor Kyle is really caught in the middle.

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree with you on that one, i feel sorry for Kyle because he doesnt know who to go with, he wants to get to know his mom but he doesnt want to lose his dad either..bless him but i do think that he would be better of with his dad i dont really trust Julia i mean she could make the same mistake again look at Ron Saris she was crazy to marry that! i just hope she pulls herself together :)

14. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Hopefully Horatio will stay true to himself and not let his ... well let's NOT go there... do all the talking... She's as wiley as a fox and I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. But, poor Horatio is such a sap when it comes to his desire for family and I hope he doesn't hook up with her just to give Kyle a whole family unit... that would totally stink. Besides, the lady still needs to pay for the unlawful things she has done in her life - all the things that have put her into the high lifestyle she currently has. I don't feel sorry for the mess she got herself into with Ron Saris - it's those kinds of sleazy people who got her the wealth she has. I hope Horatio keeps that in mind. Tigers don't change their stripes and if Mrs. Winston is going to give it all up to be a cop's wife, highly doubtful...

Horatio needs to get Kyle away from Julia and show him what a good legit life is like. Julia has showed him only what it's like to be a criminal and do criminal things...

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I believe that was Cynthia Wells? She was the Questioned Documents technician, I think.

Yeah that's what I can picture happening too. It'll probably be a 15-second bit of the episode and then an apology and 'let's go out for drinks to truce it up/settle things'. Not that I want it to take up a significant amount of the episode because it usually disappoints me nowadays so I don't really get my hopes too high anymore. Although that stuff could potentially pull entire episodes out of the crapper if done well. I swoon for the days of brilliantly-executed team interaction. *sigh* So while the scene(s) could be/might be good - wishful thinking! - I agree, it's doubtful there will be a huge rift--if any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.