Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

hehe thanx
    The time that I really wanted to yell at H : "Kiss her!!!" was at this moment! the episode blood brothers:
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/sofie_freak/CSI%20miami/NVE00017.png
    For 5 seconds I was convinced it would happen! but when it didn't, I was mad! If he just hadn't turned his head, I'm sure they would've kissed!
    Just thinking about that moment upsets me! Those writers are just evil :devil:!!!

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

The dialogue could have done with more elaboration, I agree. Even if H had just asked her to give him a call to let him know where they are, that would have been sufficient. Also, when Yelina said that she wasn't sure what there was in Miami for them, she could have mentioned her Mother. This would also have shown continuity. I'm sure we could do a far better job on these scripts! ;)

Thanks for the pic from 'Big Brother' ment_to_be. :)

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

another question: I read yesterday a story about Y and H written by Hummer but I can't find it anymore :confused:!
    Does somebody know where I can find it
    btw: Hummer if you read this: your story is amazing! It's beautiful! Please, keep on writing!

4. Lucy

Here's the link to Hummer's fan fic. :)

When Season 4 was being aired, this fanfic, along with The Road I'm On by HoratioAndMe helped keep us going, as we were deprived of screen interaction.

There was also another excellent one written by schell, but I can't seem to find that one at the moment.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

yes, i too agree that Y was going to kiss H. but he move at the last moment :( how many times she have to make the first step ?! the tension and the chemistry in 'Big Brother' epi in the end is so so strong. can csi miami writer make again something like this ?!

and for epi 'Rio', for me H know where go Y and Ray Jn. they going to stay i Miami :D but if i can change somting in this epi plot this will be the beginning. why and from where Y know for Aerosol ?! if H have to explain to here his life past year maybe the whole epi will go other way...more H/Y shippy...they have to TALK.....

and btw thansk guys for this cool pics :D

An *untitled* Horatio/Yelina fanfiction

6. polina

polina Rookie

thanks, you all are my only hope, I `m in the middle of season four and already have wanted several times to go and watch second or third season ... it seems it so hard for me to stand it, in some episodes I belive in everything that Horatio said or done but mostly - I can` t feel anymore that he cares, he wants to help. but if yountell theat it is possible that the old Horatio comes back I `ll be waiting to see it with my own eyes

and these stories are wonderful I write myself sometimes and i` ll give you all my sad and funny stories and parodies but it ` s written in my languege

7. Lucy

Yes, indeed so, but I would have liked to have more info. ;) Y knows how to contact him etc and I imagine he knows how to contact her, but a 'Call me' moment would have been nice. I was just thinking that they could have so easily added something more there. These little things mean alot.

I also wondered how Yelina found out about Marisol. Maybe she reads a Miami newspaper! Her Mother could have stayed in touch with her and told her possibly?

8. polina

polina Rookie

it seems like Horatio Caine is very famous in Miami ... wait I forgot he ` s the best cop that ever has been there

I agree with you Lucy, I don` t thik Horatio called Yelina to tell her he ` s going to marry Marisole, Yelina probably found out about it threw her mother

I would give a lot to know what did Yelina feel when she heard that news? Was she sad? Was she sorry for loosing Horatio in that way? ` cause it was obvious for everyone (exept writes) that Yelina loved (still loves?) Horatio

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

no worry i know ur languege ;) and love ur fanfic Malishka :D

:lol:

more possibly is H actually to keep connection with Ray Sn. in Brazil. this make logic, coz F ask for Y in S4 and H was pretty sure that they all are safe...

and i too agree with u Polina that we have/must see Y reaction (for A), maybe in S5 continuation will have this type chat between H and Y... she ask and hi 'hummm's and 'uuuhh's :lol: (like in epi "Hurricane Anthony")

10. Lucy

See, we really should write these scripts! :D
    Yes indeed, and vice versa, but our H is now back in weird 'we're family' denial land. He needs a dose of reality - and sooner rather than later. Message for TPTB - storyarcs are supposed to progress. :rolleyes:

11. polina

polina Rookie

I know that and right now I ` m writing something new
    if you want I `ll send it to you
    :)

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Amen! The gradual development of the H/Y storyarc was the reason I got interested in CSI:Miami in the first place. It was the best thing to happen to the show in my opinion. It helped set it apart from being just another flashy, superficial crime drama where virtually all the characters just look pretty and go through the motions.

13. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I agree!
    I think if there wasn't this Y-H thing
    I wouldn't even watch CSI Miami!
    Every show just needs a couple that is meant to be!!!!!!

14. Lucy

I couldn't agree more MD and ment_to_be. The H/Y relationship adds some much needed substance to the show. There were other aspects I enjoyed from the first 3 seasons, but it was H/Y that gripped me and made Miami compelling viewing from my perspective.

[​IMG]

Y: So, when are these writers going to get their act together, hmm?

H: Don't look at me like that. I will start wriggling and our fans might get what they want. Heaven forbid!

15. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

^ *laughs and then jumps into computer screen and smacks H* BAD SEASON 4 H!! THIS ISN'T H YELINA!!! WE MUST FIND THE REAL H!!!

Btw, i finally found a CSI: Miami book with Yelina in it but they keep calling her SALAS! I haven't read H talking to her yet but if he calls her Salas i will throw it across the room, and then dive after it and apologize repeatedly. Lol

Gillian Sara Grissom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.