CSI:Miami is cancelled.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Nightfoxxy, May 13, 2012.

1. Nightfoxxy

Nightfoxxy Victim

CSI Miami cancelled

Read tvbythenumbers.com

i HATE, HATE, HATE CBS

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Official statement from CBS:

Really sad news about the show. :( I would've liked to see a final season even if it was a shorter one. Oh well, good luck to the cast and crew. AND LONG LIVE DAVID CARUSO! :thumbsup:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Didn't expect that--wow! Sorry to see Miami go. :( Did it end on a cliffhanger this year? I missed the finale.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No, it didn't end on a cliffhanger. They changed the ending.

7. Montydog13

Montydog13 Victim

Heartbroken. Says it all

8. Nightfoxxy

Nightfoxxy Victim

CSI Miami DID end on a cliffhanger. The whole season 10 storyline about the navarro family didn't end... and this SUCKS!

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Sorry to hear Miami has ended, for those fans loyal to the show. NY is the only one that I enjoy watching lately so I am glad it was not cancelled.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Re: CSI Miami cancelled

I have to say that even though I am more of a NY fan I was shocked by the choice to cancel Miami.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Merged both threads and stickied it so everyone can find the information.

Like I mentioned in the spoiler thread, I'm not all that surprised. I think that despite my dissatisfaction with their so-called series finale, the show probably had to go sooner rather than later. It's a shame they didn't get one more season to wrap it up officially (ie: if they'd had known it was really the last episode).

*sigh*

I think I'll wear Speed for a while.

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  12. slower

slower Lab Technician

I am so saddened by this. I have already sent a nasty gram to CBS:lol:, not that it will do any good. But; it made me feel somewhat better. I can't say (with all the rumors) I'm really surprised. I'm not at all a NY fan: I could not get into the characters. So I will only be watching CSI.

I don't buy the buget excuse; when they give raises to no talents like Ashton K. and keep crappy shows like Two Broke Girls. :rolleyes:

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

To say I'm not disappointed would be the biggest understatement of the century. CSI: Miami was still doing well despite it's slot and CBS doing this is a huge slap to the face to all of its fans. We didn't even get a proper series finale!! CBS owes us that at least!! Miami was the only reason I was still watching CBS, with it gone I guess its all USA for me for now on.

Don't get me wrong, I knew Miami had to end. But I thought we would get at least one more season to say goodbye properly. CBS has lost me as a fan and if they think I'm watching CSI:LV and NY, they're joking! Don't get me wrong, they're good shows, but they don't appeal to me like Miami did.

This is a sad day for the Miami family. :(

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Oh, dear. I thought I don't care as my favourite couple is not together after all, but in fact I am saddened by this news. Too bad for the actors. I wish them all the best.
    And I'm upset with CBS that they didn't give a happy ending to EC, didn't develop Nat and Ryan's characters properly(we still don't know anything about them) and they've made a really annoying guy out of Horatio in final seasons. They didn't listen to fans at all.

15. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I am not surprised by this, I felt it coming, but I am saddened. :(

I have always liked the show very much and all the characters, but especially Horatio, Alexx and Frank. I wanted another season especially because I hoped for a final season that might tie up loose ends and might make Horatio the incredible character that he once was. The incredible character that made him a TV legend.

I'm going to miss all the really nice people I have met here and on other boards as we all move on with our lives.

I wish all the cast and crew the best of things to come, including much success and happiness.:thumbsup:

As for TV, I never watched much before CSI Miami came along and I don't anticipate watch much in future. I will say that CBS shows will be at the bottom of my list for viewing when I occasionally turn on the TV.

I also wish all the fans of CSI NY the best, even if I have never been able to get into that show and wonder what CBS will do next year for a series finale as I have heard that this year's was a very good one and will probably leave next year with as poor and unsatisfying an ending as we got in CSI MIami this year.:(