Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love the title guys, Mac and Stella are definitely 'office sex just waiting to happen'.

Well, last season, between 4x15 and 4x19, EP had D/L 'fighting' because he forgot her birthday and she was annoyed with him for not letting her 'in' when he was hurting so much over Ruben's death. According to the spoilers re Lindsay being pregnant, she and Danny slept together at the end of 4x19 - when she got in the cab, she supposedly went to his place. The baby is the result of make-up sex. And now in s5, D/L are going to be shown to be 'together'. :rolleyes: So I think M/S's fight will last either one episode (like Officer Blue) or just a few (like Danny and Lindsay's did in s4). I don't want it to last the whole season because it would get boring after a while. A few eps or just one ep of tension between them, ended with a make-up scene like at the end of Officer Blue, but with a hug and kiss this time, would be perfect. I think Mac and Stella would resolve their fight quickly because they wouldn't want it to affect their work, as it did with D/L. But a fight would bring them closer, because apparantly D/L's fight brought them closer (nothing between them at all up to 4x15, then they fight, and apparantly sleep together again in 4x19 and now in s5 we are to be shown they are 'together' again) and Mac and Stella's will do the same.

I can see Stella hiding Lindsay's pregnancy from Mac. Lindsay told Mac in 4x16 that she was stupid to get involved with Danny, and then she goes and does it again in 4x19, apparantly. That said, I hope the secret isn't that. I personally don't give a damn if Lindsay is pregnant, the only part of that storyline I will be interested to see is how Danny reacts to learning he's going to be a Daddy, and what he will do about Rikki. Maybe Stella keeps L's pregnancy secret from Mac because she wants Lindsay to take responsibility for her actions and tell him HERSELF. In season 3, Stella went with Lindsay to Mac's office so she could tell him she had to go to Montana, I think Lindsay told Stella earlier she had to go, and Stella agreed to hide it from Mac until Lindsay was ready to tell him herself. Also, perhaps Lindsay doesn't want Danny to know yet, and Stella doesn't want Mac to have to keep it from Danny too, so she is waiting for Lindsay to tell Danny. Lindsay treated Danny badly last season, and she really doesn't seem to know what she wants from their relationship, so maybe she wants Stella to keep her preganancy secret from ALL the guys for a while, not just Mac. But the spoiler says Stella is 'doing something' she is trying to hide from Mac, so maybe she is having a problem with a case with a personal connection (Greek man?) and she doesn't want Mac to know, same as the AIDs thing and the bloody t-shirt. I hope it isn't the pregnancy, I don't want that storyline anywhere near any SMacked stuff we get this season. Mac and Stella need their OWN storyline and their OWN reasons to have a fight/keep secrets. But if it is the pregnancy, I reckon Stella is Lindsay's sole confidant, she doesn't want anyone to know until she can tell Danny he's gonna be a dad. Because she should tell Danny first before any of the guys. So I see her saying to Stella 'Can you keep this to yourself until I work out how to tell Danny?'. And Stella would agree because she always covers for Lindsay and her mistakes :rolleyes: but would feel bad about having to keep it from Mac, and also Danny.

I think that Mac and Stella have spent Christmas and Thanksgiving together every year since 9/11, unless they were involved with someone. Neither has any family to spend it with, whereas the others do. Mac must have really needed someone to be with him for Thanksgiving and Christmas 2001, and I bet Stella was right there at his side, making sure he was ok. In s3, when Mac said he had plans this year, it wasn't 100% with P. Maybe he spent it with Reed, or with Stella. P. isn't American after all, maybe she visited England during Thanksgiving to see her family. And even if it was with P., I bet he spent every other Thanksgiving with Stella. That is 7 Thanksgivings since 2001, since the only one P. was there for was 2006 (s3).

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Gio, sorry for you lost! (hug tightly)

Cheer up! come and enjoy here. :)

MacsLady,
    I like to think the same, too bad the writers didn't give us any celebration scenes. But considered Mac is such a workaholic, I bet it was Stella who actually making arrangements. :)

3. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

4. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

! :wtf: I'm scared of Peter Lenkov's word. "Only the dead don't come back." :rolleyes:[/quote]

me too!im scared that she-who-must-not-be-named might come back to the show and by now,we know tptb would do just that to spite the smacked family:brickwall::brickwall:.if that happens im swithching over to house m.d. grrrrrr

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Gio, I'm sorry for your lost. I wished I could make you happier here. :) *Hugs* Gio.

Gregory House is .... :drool::drool::drool:. LOL! I love Huddy's relationship eh.. Both of them are cute and funny(Made for each other)! :lol: Gregory House and Lisa Cuddy.. (Out of Topic) Back to Mac and Stella.. :D

If that happens, I guess I would join you there. :lol::lol:. But I have high hopes for coming episodesss.. Even if the someone comes back, Mac will know how to manage that. hopefully that someone doesn't.. :p:p

Scheriinh :), don't worry that much. Mac only loves Stella and he loves Stella very very very very very much. So does Stella. Their love that cannot be define. :lol: tooooo UNIQUE! I don't know what to describe for that. :adore::adore:

Lindaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry if you're busy. Please come visit us here when you're free. I know you do read us here from time to time :)~ We all miss you here replying our thread and cheering us up with those e.g. lovely pictures :adore::adore: you post. Also, Linda's reply to our tons of questions which made me very happy by just reading.. :D I'll always wait.:) Linda, you always brings me joy. :)

Debbieeeee, in case you online.. "Hellooooo, how are you, Debbie? How's your day? Take Care. Asprine miss you. *Hugs* :D"

Got to go, *Burn midnight oil". Good night to me, Good morning, afternoon and evening to SMacked Family~! *Hugs* to everyone~!! :)

Take Care - Asprine :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

thanks kikii and Asprine *hugs back to ya both*
    i can picture Stella draging Mac out of the office now:lol::D
    just like Mac and Stella they are cute and they are made for each other:D

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Gio my dear, I'm so sorry for you lose, if you wanna chat I'm here, I know what it's like to loose someone close to you, I lost my childhood best friend in July, she was only 18. Just to let you know I'm here. *Massive hugs*

Steph xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh so much!! I think he'd have had a better time watching the tv rather than having sex with her... :lol: But like Karu said, if it had have been with Stella it would have been a whole different story... :lol: It wouldn't have simply been sex, it would have been making love. :adore:

Oh, as for a christmas episode, that would be totally awesome, I'd love to see a lab christmas party. I bet Flack and Danny would have something to do with Mac and Stella ending up together under the mistletoe. If they were under it, they couldn't break the tradition. :devil: Now that is a scene which I'd love to see. :D

8. giovinazzo<3

thanks Steph *hugs back* sad that with your friend *hug*
    bored in bed with ''HER'' but if it had been Mac and Stella ^like you mention up Steph^ they wouldn't have simply sex, it would be making love, and one thing for sure they wouldn't turn on the Tv and they wouldn't be bored!:devil::drool: they would be to busy with each other than to watch Tv:devil::drool::drool:
    thats what i've been picturing too, that Donnie and Danny would have something to do with getting them under the mistletoe:D trick them so they would get under the mistletoe:lol: Then the whole team would be standing there : come on you can't break the tradition..
    and they all got this grin on their faces:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

First the first: (My dad disconnect something at home and i can't use Internert there Boooooh!)

Gio---> My dear! many hugs to you and your family. You know the whole Smacked family is here if you need anything{{{{{{{Gio}}}}}}}}}}}
    You get the biggest point on Earth, Gio :thumbsup: Mac and Stella would make love, not boring sex:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asprine---> oh dear i hope you did good in your examns. I miss you when you don't post so often. I need my Asprine dose of happiness:bolian:

Macslady--->
    I always insisted Strella needs a female buddy just to talk about boys;). Lindsay could be one of them (and desspite of) i'm against certain current storylines, Stella could be there for her and it would be a< nice scene. Anyway i would prefer she keeps stuff from Mac related to the Greek man. There one thing i'm sure: she will talk in Greek YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love when they talk in Greek. Yesterday i was watching The Ride In and it was Mac who quoted her with so sweet lienes:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Karu,Lori and Sheriinh--->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I almost faint of laughing with you too between the burnt bird and the boring sex:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and of course. Could you imagine Rambo Stella and Marine Mac in love????????? Boredoom wouldn't be an option with them:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Many hugs my dear Smacked family (I'll need to come to the cibercaffee to post with you tomorrow;)

Debbie :D

10. Stepherweps

Thanks for your kind words also Gio. :)

Oh, now that's an idea I very much like the sound of... You're right, there would be no room for boredom there... :devil: Plus, Mac and Stella are already in love, they jusy haven't come to realise/admit it to themselves or one and other yet... :adore:

By the way Debbie, I love your banner - Adammmm... :adore: :adore: :adore: *Calms down* Sorry, you know how I get when it comes to Adam. :p

Asprine Sweetie, like Debbie said, I hope your exams went well, I miss you lots in here. Good luck for the results and the rest of your exams. :D

*Hugs my Smacked family*

11. giovinazzo<3

*hugs back Debbie*

hmm Mac and Stella isn't a boring couple:D:lol: i mean Stella isn't boring but P ''she''s boring:lol:
    the perfect match! Rambo Stella and Marine Mac:D the perfect match:D

Steph,your icon is cute, saw that scene with Adam i littlewhile ago and i laughed at him:lol:

night guys, got to do some stuff, got a test at school tomorrow..

12. Stepherweps

I agree, Mac and Stella are simply perfect for eachother. And you're also right about 'P' she was extremely boring, she's got nothing on our Stella. I think Mac knows that himself. ;)

Thanks, I seen that Clytia had made it and I couldn't resist, he looked adorable and I love him in that scene. :adore:

Goodnight dear. *Hugs*

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Sobs*! Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. for that :adore::adore:~!! I really needed that from you all. *Hugs*. I'm much much happier now.

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeee, :) Thank you. *Hugs* you're a sunshine.. After this Final Exam. I will have lots lots lots of time. Still have to work though but not as stress as now.. . :lol: Then I could always make my Asprine's Dose of Happiness, and share it here. :lol:

Steph, THANK YOU, hun~! I miss you too, when you're not here. I miss all of you.. :) I will do my best in my exams. :) Thank you~!!! *Hugs*

Someone mentioned about mistletoe.. Below is not my idea, but I really love to see a scene like that.

^ This is someone else's idea. ^ I forgot. Could be I read from Fan Fictions or here. I'm just quoting and summarising it. It would be cute to see a scene like that. :)

Half more hour before going in examination hall. Today, I have 3 paper. :lol: 2 more days before it ends. I can't wait!!! :adore::adore: *Hugs* to all of you~!!

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*whistles* Talk about a hot couple... you can guarantee satisfaction from both of them! Not to mention they're both very creative so boredom is just a thing of Mac's past. *eyes HER*

Oh. My. God! That's genius Asprine... maybe Claire's haunting Stella too. "God, just kiss already! You've waited long enough! Don't make me possess you and make you kiss him..."

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandpa Gio.

Well because of no show tomorrow I thought I would watch some season three epies. Boy talk about punishing myself! I made the mistake of watching "What schemes may come" I have to say if it was not for the ending where Mac gives the O.K. for the Aids kit to Stella I would probably would have tossed my cookies all over the place. It was "HER" all night long! First with the boo boo on her pea brain. THEN WAh WAH I thought I made a mistake ... Mac: Scary moment huh? Oh give me a break! "She" might have made a mis diagnosis and Mac says "Scary moment?" Oh grow up already!!! How about Stella facing the possibility of AIDS!!! Did you see HER "crying" to Mac? That whole relationship was pathietic and I hope that if Stella has a thretening moment Mac does a little better job emotinally coming to her aid. In Access sure he was concerned and maybe I am a bit harsh but the "over reaction" to the way he went running all over the building and down to the street because "IT' got a scratch on the head!!!!:eek: Please dont cancel any more shows my emotional well being cant handle it!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.