George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I could see a friendship there too. Nick doesn't really have a buddy to hang out with after work. Though there might be some tension if Nick likes Finn as was implied last night.

Hmm...Moreno's new partner in the not too distant future? At least he could trust Nick!

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Have to come back later with my thoughts on the episode since I am just about to watch it, but what about that article and those pics today from the filming in Vegas yesterday?? :eek: :adore: I've been drooling over them all day! Overlooking the hair <ahem>...my god....that outfit.... :drool:

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

The photos sure were a very nice treat for today. I

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Check CSI Files tomorrow for a few more behind the scenes photos. :)

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

George shaved his head again...(I haven't been on in a while so I know it's old news for the rest of you). I'm convinced he's protesting global warming or something like that.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Nicky didn't have much to do in last night's episode but I enjoyed the scenes he was in. I thought he did a great job with the interrogations.

Loved the open black shirt.

Can't wait for next week's episode

7. Smokey

Oh Nick, gotta love you in a black, button down with an extra button undone. :adore: Besides that tho, nice job on the small bits Nick was given. Episode kind of dragged on and was anti-climactic at the end. Got a couple of good looking Nickisodes coming up to look forward to tho! :D

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

How cute were Nick and the dog last night?? George was so sweet with the dog.

And, I love Nick's outfit - lookin good there Nicky..

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky & Sam :luvlove:

Loved the trust and respect Nick showed Sam. You could tell he was scared in letting Sam out of the cage but he talked to him and trusted him and let him out even though DB told him not to. And he was rewarded in doing it. :thumbsup:

Had a little laugh when they showed up at the training field and Sam still had DB's little totem pole in his mouth. :lol: Nicky seemed to pick up at least the one French command pretty quickly after that because he used it later on to get him to let go of the suspect. :)

I absolutely loved the scene in the morgue. :adore: You see it all the time on the news where a military dog lay's down at the grave site of its partner. Nick sitting down on the floor next to Sam and telling him how the 2 of them are going to go out and catch the guy who killed his partner. And we got that scene where Sam puts his head on Nick's leg. :adore: YOu got the feeling that not only was Nick talking about the loss of Warrick but George was talking about the loss of Mavrick and his dad too. :adore:

As always it was very nice seeing George/Nick running all out. :thumbsup:

I thought we got a really good showing of Sam's abilities as a police dog. I wonder if his trainer was behind the scenes giving the commands or if they taught George the commands that Nick would need for the episode. (could be a reason for why the last episode was a little Nick light. :) )

The end scene - I want to know how long it really lasted. :D

Wonder if we're going to see Sam again? We've seen Bear in Person of Interest in each episode this season I believe. :lol:

Like the girlfriend line - Nick needs someone. Also like that she seems to be 'off screen' (at least for now). Nick needs someone totally un-involved in his work. The best way to keep her un-involved is to keep her off screen. I don't want to see her on screen if she's going to become involved negatively (see Doc Robbins's wife!) in a case.

I took for granted that there were Sunday football games on TV in the Stokes house and that Nick was a Cowboys fan. I wouldn't expect George to allow Nick to be anything but Cowboys fan. :thumbsup: :lol:

Susan

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The grey hair :adore:

Not much more to add from what blackflag said :) other than GREAT NICK SHOW :)

11. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Put George with a kid or a dog every time and it's always a winner.

12. GrisApprentice

GrisApprentice Victim

Yeah! as to make her a crime scene... :(

He has suffered enough :thumbsup: Now it's time to cure things - like Warrick's death - and be happy.

Now he has GF and a dog how about a baby ;)

And It seems Sam isn't a Cowboy fan :lol:

13. luvnicky

luvnicky Victim

I got the feeling that Sam wasn't a Cowboys fan either the way he lifted his head and looked at Nick when he said that. I'm sure pretty soon Sam will have his own Cowboys jersey or at the very least a Cowboys bandana and be right next to Nick on Sundays watching the games.

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

That's a personal scene I wouldn't mind seeing every now and then :)

15. Smokey

Great episode for Nick (and George!)! Loved everything about it. I think the scene in the morgue was the best, and it was almost like Sam was Nick's own little therapist when he was talking about Warrick. You have to wonder if he's ever talked about it with anyone before.

I loved it when Sam kept biting the ends off of the swabs when Nick tried to get his saliva sample. :lol:

Also...and this is small, but I loved it...when he and Super Dave went to the morgue, the way Nick said, "I know, David, I'm sorry" just sounded so real and genuine...very nice on George's part. :)

Now the next thing we need to see is Nick relaxing at home watching football on the couch with Sam. :)