Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

The spoilers had changed so much,I wasn't sure what we were going to get.
    Jon did say in his interview that everything would be wrapped up in the episode,I wonder if that's still true?

Did anyone who watched the promo make out who the victim was? It looked like ASA Avery to me, which would make sense.
    [/QUOTE]

The victem did look like ASA Avery. If you look at the promo carefully,the arm swing that bottle is wearing orange,same as Sam :shifty:

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Just watched the promo *again* and it IS an orange sleeve, ooooohhhhh.... also, searched for the promo pics, and I guess is in that car that crashes down? I'm... I think I'm actually excited for this episode...

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I looked at that promo over and over again,stopping the frame at that orange sleeve.Sam has more to do with this then we thought. I wonder if the car accident occurs as Sam is trying to get away after being found out? I'm excited for the finale too,it's my weekend off !

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Isn't Jon a great hugger! Enjoyed that last scene and was thinking how lucky Sam was!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The hug did look really nice. I bet that Sam doesn't appreciate it like we would.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought at first it was Avery on the ground too, but it could also be Navarro since we found out he was getting out of jail... and the spoilers did say "one of their biggest enemies". I wouldn't say Josh was "one of their biggest". He only did one little thing, whereas they've been chasing Navarro nearly all season.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've looked at and paused that video at least 20 times,( to catch that orange sleeve that looks like it belongs to Sam)it looks like Avery on the floor,on the stretcher and being hit in the head .I figure,Miami is doing what they always do,exaggerating when they say,"one of their biggest enemies".

8. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I halfway want it to be Josh and for Sam to be the killer so we can get rid of her, but I halfway want it to be Esteban so we never have to have that storyline revisited again ala Vegas' Haskell lol... or Miami's Meemo reappearances.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Just looked at my latest TV Guide,April 2-8th,it's Josh Avery.

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Jon can hug me anytime he wants too:devil:

11. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello greatfan,

I went to that link that was posted and it didn't have any pictures of Mr. Togo. My wife like Ryan Wolfe better than Eric Delko. I don't know why, but she does.

Anyhow, I do like the haircut Mr. Togo wears now that he has gotten older. He looks like a very professional man. Of course, I don't judge men because I am a guy. I like Eva LaRue over Emily Procter. Emily is a cute lady, but Eva has the looks that every man wants! Gee, her husband is lucky to get her!

Anyhow, back to Mr. Togo, I do look at men's hair styles, and for some reason, I am not a fan of "sideburns" on men, especially for myself these days, but the sideburns on Mr. Togo does match his face, giving him a more manly look, I guess that's what I am getting at.

Peace

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No new Miami episode or Ryan to look forward to this Sunday.
    Next Sunday we will get the last episode of the season with our favorite CSI.
    Really looking forward to this episode ,hoping we get lots and lots of Ryan.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow really? Darn. But hope there'll be lots of Ryan. I'm planning on watching last two episodes online one day. And I better get lots of Ryan at the end of the season to put my mind at ease.
    Without weekly dose of Ryan it's kinda empty but at least there's another cutie to fill the empty space.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I hope there's no sports or anything else on next Sunday that would delay Miami cause I'll be out of town Sunday afternoon - through late Monday afternoon where I won't get CBS. I'll just have to set the VCR up for 9pm to 2am (cause when Miami is delayed, I have to record the 1am showing of A&E's Breakout Kings). It does come on at 10pm too, but I don't know for sure if Miami is gonna be delayed or not.

I'm still annoyed at the writers for making Ryan the go to "let's frame this team member" character yet AGAIN. This show either needs new writers with fresh ideas or the current writers need new ideas LOL. The same o', same o' is getting very old. :sigh:

15. Montydog13

Montydog13 Victim

Me too (sigh!). Pity she's such an unsympathetic character - just can't get my head round Ryan persisting with her as she was pretty awful to him, parading her boyfriend and not telling Rayn about him after the bracelet, letting him make a fool of himself. :(
    Needs to be hugged himself. Any volunteers? (Behind me of course):)