Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Welcome to the H/Y thread thegluups. :) I don't think H marrying Marisol will have any bearing on whether H and Yelina get together in the long term. However, it has everything to do with Raymond and H's burden of guilt. He still feels he will be betraying his brother, however misguided that is. The H/Y relationship is just so complicated and who knows where it is heading! I have always believed that any hint of them getting together would not be suggested until CSI:Miami nears it's end. Just a hunch that I have, nothing more. ;)

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome to H/Y thread thegluups :D ur are right that there after S4 have a lot complication around possible future H/Y relationship. but as Lucy say even we have some/little hint for this couple in S5 will be great. i like the rest guys here waiting with big impatient for more spoilers. the writers have put a lot angst in there connection and also they have chase one other whole 3 years. we want something new :p one plot for end of this journey will be a lot interesting. here to have a lot potential for development. how Y will accept H marriage ?! what will open H heart at last ?! if they try to be together through what they will pass by ?! will hide from the rest ?! did Ray Jn problems won`t make them take this last/serious step ?!

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome thegluups! :D

interesting questions Pusher.
    if they realize their feelings for each other and then come to the conclusion that they shouldn't be together because of ray jr's feelings (because they think that he won't be happy) then I will throw something against my tv or I will scream! :p

Ray Jr. loves H and Horatio cares deeply for his nephew.
    and the scenario above is maybe possible.
    the writers screwed up so many things. let's hope that they doesn't screw up H/Y. :(
    sorry, after reading the last spoilers, I'm so pessimistic.

4. Lucy

Do you mean the Ryan spoiler inge? I'm hoping I've not missed something re H/Y! ;)

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

oops, *deep blush* you know me to well Lucy.
    you're right, nothing new about Yelina.

they screwed up Ryan, what are they going to do with poor H/Y? :(
    I hope for the best.

6. Lucy

*Phew* Thanks for the confirmation. :) I'm paranoid that these writers are going to make a mess of things again! :rolleyes: Their track record of late doesn't exactly fill me with much confidence. I'm certainly hoping for the best too and for now, shall remain as positive as possible.

7. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

I can't remember in which episode, but at one point, after Ray Jnr got busted with his friends for playing aintball and causing the death of a homeless man ( well not him, but one of his supposed friend, Ray asked H why he never came to visit him and Y any more, Horatio answered that he was trying to give his mum some space, and Ray answered "but she doesn't need space". Also when Y threw her sooo lovely boyfriend out (being sarcastic here...) Ray called H straight away. I think that since the death of Raymond, H was the closest to a father Ray had, so their relatinship became a bit more special. For all the reasons above, if you've had the courage to read this very long post... I think Ray Jnr won't disagree if H and Y came together...but then again, since he met his father again....it's all so complicated!!!

8. Lucy

That would be 'Hell Night'. :) Horatio has certainly been a father figure to Ray Jnr during his Father's absence (and most probably while Raymond was undercover too). Nice examples thegluups. There is also a very nice moment between them in Season 1's 'Grave Young Men' when they have a 'man to man' chat.

I think Ray Jnr's reaction to the possibility of a relationship between his Mom and Horatio would very much depend on the fate of Raymond. Also, teenagers can react unpredictably as we all know! ;) If he grows into a mature, level headed young man, he would accept it I'm sure, but I wouldn't put it past these writers to make it into some kind of barrier yet again between H and Y. They might give Ray Jnr a slightly bitter, resentful edge and he could rebel. You know how they like to make us suffer!

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

uhhhh, obviously when i mention Ray Jn name in my previous post have come confusion. my point was that he can be reason H and Y to come couple, not hindrance. we all know how much deep is his connection with H. i want to see this promise by H side for fishing ;)

and like the rest here i too feel a lot worry/afraid for possible screw up H/Y relationship by those who must be ashamed. till now especially in S4 they prove that only can spoil the stuff in CSI Miami. if things (H/Y) go badly i prefer Y to be only 2 epis in S5...don`t want someone to take this last hope/dieam from me :(

10. Lucy

Indeed, if what is going to happen is very poorly written or bad news for H/Y (in an unchangeable way), I would rather Yelina and Ray Jnr stayed in Brazil indefinitely! That way, we still have hope for the future. We shall have to wait and see.

Anyway, I have some lyrics from a beautiful song to share. If any of you have means of listening to this somehow, please try to. :)

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

We'll do it all
    Everything
    On our own

We don't need
    Anything
    Or anyone

If I lay here
    If I just lay here
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
    How to say
    How I feel

Those three words
    Are said too much
    They're not enough

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
    Before we get too old
    Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
    Chasing cars
    Around our heads

I need your grace
    To remind me
    To find my own

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
    Before we get too old
    Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
    All that I ever was
    Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
    Confused about how as well
    Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Luce, I love that song! I've heard it a few times recently and it is so beautiful (both lyrics and music). It always makes me think of H&Y. :)

12. Lucy

It has that effect on me too. I just love this part:
    Reminds me of all those scenes where they just didn't have to say anything at all. Eyes are so expressive and DC and Sofia both have amazing, lovely eyes.....

[​IMG]

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Love that song Lucy I own that CD. They're awesome and that song certainly reminds me of these two. Thanks for the lyrics and the very suitable pic. :)

14. Lucy

You're welcome. :) I'm so glad someone here knows the song! It's one of those that you need to listen to in order to really appreciate it I think. I really like Snow Patrol and I think I might have to post some more of their lyrics as they do tend to pull on the heartstrings like H/Y always do.

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

err..i for the first time hear about Snow Patrol. but have done the impossible this morning and now i have that song on my PC....wow love it, not only the great lyrics in there, but the music also. really can make perfect connection with H/Y relationship. but somehow this remind for one Goo Goo Dolls song too .

Iris

And I'd give up forever to touch you
    Cause I know that you feel me somehow
    You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
    And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
    And all I can breathe is your life
    Cause sooner or later it's over
    I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
    Or the moment of truth in your lies
    When everything feels like the movies
    Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me

I don't want the world to see me

[​IMG]

one thought don`t leave me alone these days . did they look in ours forum :lol: btw Luce i just have send e-mial to SM web side and if have answer will let u know ;) ok guys have great weekend, see u Monday :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.