CSI: NY Unresolved Issues...Your Thoughts.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I would have loved to see them delve deeper into Adam family. 1. His mom could have come back into the picture he did say that she left him when he was a kid. 2. Would have loved to see them introduce his brother (made a mention about his brother hating him).

Definatly would have liked to see how Sid dealt with his cancer and how effected the rest of the team because the only one who knew was Jo.

And of course would have loved to see if Lindsay and Danny have a boy or girl.

Would have also loved to see Stella return even if it was for the wedding or to be there when Danny and Lindsay had their second child.

Bottom line maybe just maybe when the time is right we will all be buzzing about the CSI NY made for tv event.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

We need NY movies to solve all those unresolved issues! :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It says they talked about making people think he was marrying Christine and then have it be Jo...I so would not have wanted that. They were talking about 'do another relationship first, then try for it', but unless they'd had buildup before and during this season, it wouldn't have worked, and it would have been dumb to do the fake out. I could possibly see if they had been assured more seasons and hadn't had the proposal, but if things stood as they did last season, it wouldn't have worked. Plus, like I said, I don't see Mac as going for a coworker despite my longtime love of the Smacked ship...I never expected it to happen onscreen, ditto with Mac/Jo. I wouldn't have been averse to going a different way but not without the right development before the end.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Oh hell no. There is no way Gary would accept that but if he couldn't persuade them, I think it's best it got canceled then.

5. Speedslady

I never saw the whole Mac/Jo thing. If anyone I always thought of him and Stella. But knew it would never be...

I would so love to see them do a movie!!!

6. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

I believe that it was because Megan Dodds is in another show (who can blame her with these whole"cancel/not cancel") and probably couldn't return but she wasn't essencial for the show other tham Mac's future wife. No need for her to make an appearence just Mac talking to her by the phone sometimes or mention her.

Not that I'm against Mac and Jo but there's no built up for them (unless we count that time when she made Mac go shopping for Christmas with her. I think that nothing resemble more a couple than a woman going shopping and the guy with her complaining to death). Throwing caution away has its limits.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

She's doing a TV movie, not sure if she is doing another show but I would think the way they used or didn't use her she might just not want to come back. She was in like 6 or 7 episodes at least. Even though Natalie Martinez was in just 11 episodes.

8. MacsGirlMel

I like it better when they aren't onscreen constantly...it tempts the writers too much to want to put them in danger, and we don't need that every week. A few shipper scenes a season would've suited me fine.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, that's true. And I think most of us didn't like that she was in danger in this past season or the writing could have been better.

10. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I too would have liked to see them delve more into Adam's family. Also would have liked to see how Sid ended up with his cancer.
    And of course,seeing if Mac ties the knot or not.

11. Speedslady

Especially since Adam made mention that his mom left when he was just a kid (although I think he was in his teens which still makes him a kid). I think it would have made for a nice storyline if they brought his mom back, that could have lead to such conflict for him. Especially since she left Adam with them. Or maybe bring in a half sibling that has been searching for him only to find out that his mom started a new life without him and that she is gone. Angsty stuff like that.

I know Sid having cancer I was actually yelling at my tv when I found that out. Yelling and crying. I would love to have seen the team reaction to the news and how they would react to the fact that Jo knew and didn't tell anyone. Its one thing to keep a millionare dollar secret its a totally different thing to keep a secret that a friend that is as close as family is possibly dying. But again that is just me.

Still trying to wrap my head around Mac getting married. Still on the fence about that one. Though I understand that he has finally laid to rest his love for Claire and is making an honest effort to find love and happiness again. I think he liked Peyton but I'm not all that sure he really honestly loved her. But once again that is just me. :)

12. MacsGirlMel

Same here. It seemed different with Christine. Which is why short of season 9 being written different, that any of the Jo stuff would have been ridiculous.

13. Speedslady

Exactly it would have made no sense. I would have loved to seen Stella return that was the top of my CSI: NY wish list. But alas not meant to be. Stupid CBS.

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i think the whole Louie situation is the biggest unresolved issue of the show. it never really bothered me knowing if Louie was alive or not because it seems the writers wanted the audience to form their own conclusion.

another issue could possibly be Lindsay's mom. remember in the ep Stealing Home from S2 where Lindsay finds out the dead girl is from the Mid West like she is and she is talking to the girl's dad. the dad says he never talked to his daughter on the phone but he always heard the mom i will and the girl would say "tell daddy i love him". Lindsay said the same thing to her dad (dear goodness sorry for the confusion on this). well obviously Lindsay had a mom to have her tell the dad she loved him. then in Late Admissions she goes home to Montana and it is just her dad there. what happened to her mom?

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

In that episode it was suggested that she had died.