Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS ANNOUNCES 2012-13 SEASON FINALE STORYLINES

I call it now - Mark Hamill's "The Replicator"! :rolleyes:

3. Guybrush Threepwood

God. Am I the only one terrified about the season finale? I mean, anything could happen! What if the season ends in a cliffhanger and we have to wait FOREVER to find out what's going on?! Too nervous for words!

And also, didn't read the spoiler about the finale, so the above isn't a reaction to that. xD

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU IS CALLED TO RAPID CITY WHEN TWO VICTIMS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN A RITUALISTIC MANNER, AND REID CONTINUES TO STRUGGLE WITH MAEVE'S DEATH, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 1

Series Star Matthew Gray Gubler Directs the Episode

"Alchemy" – The BAU travel to Rapid City after two male victims are discovered murdered in a ritualistic manner. Also, Reid continues to grieve over Maeve's death, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, May 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Matthew Gray Gubler directs the episode.

CHEAT TWEET: How do U deal w/ sadness? Sleep takes a backseat 4 Reid as he mourns Maeve - @GUBLERNATION directs #CriminalMinds 5/1 http://bit.ly/ZfH7pX

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Angela Bettis (Tess Mynock)
    John Posey (Detective Tom Landry)
    David Hoflin (Chad Dumont)
    Cooper Huckabee (Raoul)
    Kate McDaniel (Amber Moxley)
    Claudia Christian (Agent Stern)
    Calliope Porter (Voluptuous Woman)
    John Kerry (Eli Grohl)
    Adam Nee (Joseph Purl)
    Ed Zajac (Cowboy)
    Jody Carter (Old Woman)
    John Mawson (Waiter)

WRITTEN BY: Sharon Lee Watson
    DIRECTED BY: Series star Matthew Gray Gubler [​IMG]

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Nope, I'm also nervous about that finale, especially after reading the spoiler :(, I wonder who's going to be in peril in the episode.

6. blackflag

Criminal Minds Boss on Renewal Hold-Up: 'If We're Not on the Fall Schedule, I Will Be in Shock'

little bit more...

Inside Line

Susan

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU TRAVELS TO LOS ANGELES IN SEARCH OF AN UNSUB TARGETING NANNIES, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 8

Guest Stars Include Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer ("The Fresh Beat Band") as Nanny Gina Mendes and KCBS-TV Anchor Kent Shocknek as a News Reporter

"Nanny Dearest" – The BAU travels to Los Angeles looking for an UnSub who is kidnapping nannies and the children they care for on the same day each year, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, May 8 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer ("The Fresh Beat Band") as Nanny Gina Mendes and KCBS-TV anchor Kent Schocknek as a news reporter.

CHEAT TWEET: It's no playdate 4 the BAU when they investigate an UnSub targeting nannies in LA on #CriminalMinds 5/8, 9pm http://bit.ly/12CIRxS

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Josh Stewart (Det. William LaMontagne Jr.)
    Mekhai Andersen (Henry)
    Christopher Amitrano (Johnny Ray Covey)
    Yara Martinez (Tara Rios)
    Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer (Gina Mendes)
    Samantha Colburn (Melody Payton)
    Leif Gantvoort (Shane Payton)
    Greg Ainsworth (Jogger)
    Greg Dehm (Dr. Jerry Berneman)
    Anthony Hawkins Woods (Reporter #1)
    Arthur Keng (Reporter #2)
    Michelle Loucadoux (Allison Astor)
    Alejandro Furth (Dr. Felix Mendoza)
    Kent Shocknek (News Reporter)
    Thomas Hobson (Leo)
    Trevor Kuhn (Max)

WRITTEN BY: Virgil Williams
    DIRECTED BY: Doug Aarniokoski

8. blackflag

Things are starting to get a little scary! I will never make it to CSI at 10pm without Criminal Minds. :( The only ones who are already signed are Matthew Gray Gubler and Jeanne Tripplehorn and of the others the only ones who are close to signing are Thomas Gibson and Joe Mantegna. At this point I can see next season being the last season if there are too many cast changes this fast. This is the only show other than Flashpoint that I'm not just hooked on 1 character, I love the way the team interacts with each other.

Report: Criminal Minds Actresses Nix 'Final' Season 9 Offer, Seek Parity With Male Co-Stars

Susan

9. Guybrush Threepwood

I won't support the show anymore if they ditch AJ and Kirsten because of a refusal to pay them equal to what the male stars get. I think it's one thing if a character gets written out because the actor has acted in an outrageous way, or if the actor wants out, or if that's just the way the storyline should progress. But because of money (unless the demands are ludacris) I won't accept it or support it. I'm happy to see that Matthew will return, and even Jeanne, and I could survive without Shemar although I'd hate it. But without Thomas and Joe I'd tune out instantly. It makes me sad to realize that this might be my last season with them, but at some point it just becomes impossible to support the cast changes and the writing anymore. I abandoned CSI for these very reasons and I don't regret it a bit, and I gave up on Lost because the writing got sloppy and irrational. I don't want to give up on this show because I've followed it since it first started airing in 05 and always loved it.

Honestly, I think they should give AJ and Kirsten what they are demanding and try their best to keep the others on board and then make this the final season.

As for the newest episode: MY HEART! *sadface*

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

CBS should've learned their lesson from the fiasco before with AJ & Paget. Now they want to mix it up again? Not a very smart move. The entire cast are agents, minus Garcia, but she's the glue that keeps the team functioning without anyone going bonkers. They deserve same pay. It's really frustrating when you have to deal with this kind of BS in the real world, but you'd think the Hollywood types would have this resolved by now...[​IMG]

11. Guybrush Threepwood

I know. The outrage that followed AJ and Paget being fired was insane, if they cut Kirsten and AJ now because of something petty as pay (and not even about them wanting an unreasonable raise; just equality) then the fans will go livid. I mean, I can hear the swearing and boycotting now. If any of the actors feel like they are no longer keen on doing the show, like how Paget left the second time, then I support that decision fully. But for them to be forced out because they're discriminated against? Ehm. No.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Lucky. In Canada, I get CSI at 8pm, and Criminal Minds at 10pm :( which is more difficult because I haven't been watching CSI recently..

Jeanne Tripplehorn was a tough adjustment for me that I'm still getting used to, so I really hope no further cast changes take place. That being said I don't disagree with the people who haven't signed on yet... I just hope some reconciliation can be reached.

EDIT: I didn't have massive amounts of time to fully read all the stuff posted, is it known why Shemar Moore hasn't reached a deal yet? I'm aware of AJ and Kirsten's reasoning.

13. Guybrush Threepwood

As far as I know, Shemar still hangs in the middle.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

15. blackflag

It was pretty much a given that it was going to be renewed. I just wondered what it's going to look like next September.

I wonder who gave in?
    CBS Renews Criminal Minds for Ninth Season

Susan

Last edited: May 9, 2013