The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

dear godmother,

stop eating me! I don't wanna and don't need any man! job & money is what I truly need!

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Okay, to some members of the family, mainly mom and eldest sister... Please stop bugging me about why I want to see uncle. Yes, I'd like to see dad and uncle when I fly out to see dad but he has said nothing about not wanting to see uncle.

In the next few years, dad, mom, aunt who is mom's sister, uncle and aunt are going to be turning 70 and they won't be around forever.

Why do I go to your house sister? To visit you right? Duh. :scream:

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

To HP Tech Support:
    SCREW YOU!!!
    I fixed my HP SimplePass fingerprint scanner on my laptop, myself. Fat load of help you folks were.

To Microsoft Tech Support:
    SCREW YOU TOO!!!
    Seriously, do you folks know up from down, left from right, north from south?

To Best Buy Geek Squad:
    Kiss my (censored)!!!
    On more than one occasion when I've called you about a problem, I ended up fixing the problem while you were still trying to figure out what troubleshooting plan to use next.
    Can I have job? Seriously, can I?

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Why has this messageboard been up and down since Saturday!!! If I see "the server is busy" one more time, I'm going to scream. This board can't be that busy since it hardly gets visited. [​IMG]

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Couldn't get on yesterday (Monday, June 30th) because the "server was busy". Can someone explain to me how a site that hardly gets any traffic can have a BUSY server?!? :confused: :scream:

Now posting stuff I should've been able to post yesterday a day late...:rolleyes:

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

this baffled me! I never see more than two people online at any given time anymore :rolleyes: That's a rant in itself, everybody has given up on this forum..

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Couldn't find anywhere else to post this where I wouldn't offend someone, so here goes....

When I post pics that are pretty darned beautiful if I do say so myself, just go ahead and compliment them WITHOUT asking me what kind of camera I have or saying, "I need a camera like yours." IT'S NOT THE CAMERA!

I take a LOT of shots and then pick the best one to post. I compose the shot. I crop the pic. I alter the lighting and the color and sharpness and sometimes add filter effects.

It's ME, not the camera! I look at it as an art. Even with photo software, you still have to have an eye for it and know what you're doing.

Geeze....it's like looking at a Monet painting and asking him what kind of brushes he uses. Or reading a great novel and telling the author, "That was awesome! I wish I had pens like yours!"

A good photographer can take a great pic with a crappy camera. But even a great camera won't make a great photo without a good photographer.

If you like my photos, compliment me, not the camera.

8. sendmetallic

sendmetallic Civilian

It is all about changing your attitude and the way you see your situation. Cheer up!