The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear frighin' TV3,
    I really know you're trying to make us watch local shows and stuff, but really don't you see how flippin annoying it is for those who don't give a damn about those shows? I really don't wanna sound non-patriotic but that's who I am. I strongly dislike anything coming from this bloody country. Of course it's bloody wrong to think like that but I don't count myself latvian anymore, that ship's sailed about three, four years ago. I really don't like this country and prefer American and even British and Australian products, in tv area I mean.

Anything's better than that bloody annoying and nerve killing show with it's 5 seasons wrapping up next week.
    And when I've been finally hoping to see my tv shows earlier hour so I'd be able to watch both The Finder and Mentalist without much fussing I'm told that I shall scratch that :scream:
    THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WANNA NORMAL TV SHOWS TO WATCH DURING SUMMER NOT THAT BLOODY MAKEOVER SHOW!!!

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I hate when people you think you know turn out to be the total opposite. One girl from school who I've never REALLY talked to and she seems kind of quiet (and I think is cute) turned out to be slutty, just like most of the girl at my school. I'm not going to go into details because most of you would disagree but it is w/e.

And another girl who I talk to sometimes (and I also used to think she was cute) turned out to be trashy. Hanging out with these complete loser guys and doing drugs and shit.

What the hell is wrong with people? I know that not everyone is like that but it seems like they are... :(

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well that's the problem with people.
    I had a friend who I now see as a complete stranger.
    And couple of those I expected to be my friends at school turned backs towards me and stabbed hypothetical knives in my back.
    So by the end of highschool I had gotten only one true friend and couple enemies.

I share your concern, very well knowing how it feels.

Even my cousin who used to be my friend now turned into absolute slut (pardon my language) and even dared to steal my earrings and lied about it eventhough I could clearly see in her pictures they were mine.

--------

Dear friend,
    I know you like that guy and are completely overwhelmed by him but I don't like all those changes he makes you do.
    I know it's nice to have a cute guy with same interests but not to change your visuals completely because he said he likes this and that.

I know I may sound selfish but I don't like guys taking away my friends and the best in them so I hope this is not a case.

And I know I don't want a bf myself right now. I still have those issues about certain things and I highly doubt there's any guy here at all who'd take me with all my geekiness and childish-like behaviour and huge sympathy for certain tv shows. Yes my man ideals had gone totally south but at least I have some taste unlike you, my now long lost early days friend. You may like some cheesy Pakistan or Iran guys who all but want to get you in bed. And you already landed in hospital with some pregnancy stuff. And then what? Getting married with that other utterly ugly-face from god-maybe-knows-where.

And now, my closest friend, you're getting yourself head over heals falling for that guy who's suspicious to me...

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm sure this happens to everyone.

To mom and people I ask a question:

Can't I ask a question and not have to answer why I am asking? Is there a reason why you need to know why I am asking?

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

^I can't stand when people do that. Why do people need to know why you are asking. I always want to say, "Well, because I don't know... duh!".

Do you ever have a day where everyone you come in contact with does something to piss you off. That was me yesterday. I had to keep my thoughts to myself and argue with them in my head. I don't like days like that.

6. Hardline Pro

A 15 year-old girl from around my area was found dead this weekend. She died after attending a party but the COD has not been determined. Seems like a lot of the times when a teen goes missing or dies it's after "attending a party". *sigh* Don't put yourselves in these positions people. :(

----

Our school just picked the "senior mentors". Basically these seniors go into freshmen homerooms and mentor them. They talk about high school life, drugs, bullying, and other issues in the teenage world. Unfortunately all the seniors are idiots so it is kind of a lost cause. I should have signed up. :rolleyes:

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^Not only you've been having these things around. Seems like people here likes doing suicides. And one even managed to earn his 15minutes fame by jumping off the bridge in the middle of a day and in front of tv.
    Guess some people likes and are meant to die.

----
    To my luck,
    Goddamn you bloody flippin thing! Why have you gotten rid off me?
    I know I'm not equipped with high-tech camera nor studio outdoors so that's not the reason to not like my aviable surroundings by not letting me at least have a chance of winning that phone. At least the chance to get into voting would be nice gesture. A tiny bit on hopeful side closer to something I've been begging for to any god-like figure I knew.

I'm already terribly devastated and completely destroyed by my stupid shyness and lack of self-consciousness. I know I'm not the best person on earth but at least a little poke, a chance would've been nice.

----

To myself,
    Oh come on, you flippin coward ass (pardon language)! Please why can't you just gather up your tiny guts and get your future sorted??
    It's not only embarrassing but totally disasterous!! It's such a shame!
    You should've already taken all papers, got done all stuff, so be ready to at least try shining up for that school. But no you all but doing that. You're hiding behind book and your phone like a bloody idiot. And when you're starting to do something? Your mom's gonna eat you alive if nothing changes this summer!

Bear your guts already!!!

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think here's it's still more to do with the booze (it's nation's problem) - university and polytechni students are quite drinkers.

But this kind of issue has been in the news here as well. In cities, teenage girls have sex with older men to get booze or money for clothes and shoes. They are ordinary teenagers from good homes (it's pretty hard to run away in here, still a small place and usually everyone has someone who'll report them and they are usually found fast unless dead). and "it's not big deal" for them or "everyone does that". It's really sad. But I guess they think it's easier than work. Oh yippee :rolleyes::rolleyes:

as for grades 7-9 (13-16 yrs) girls are... they can isolate you so fast and turn their back that it's amazing. On 8th grade I was sick for 2 days and I was away [there was 19 girls on 8th grade then) those days and when I came back. I was alone for the next two weeks or so [I was quite restless anyways and didn' tbelong to any certain group but hanged around with them or with those]. So when I sat alone on stairs one break, on girl asked why I am sitting alone. I just said it's funny when you are few days off and when you come back, it' slike no one knows you and wants to hang out. You become total outsider. She was bit puzzled by what I said and things went back to normal but then she was sick for some time and she came back to school and a few days later she said to me that now she understands that what I meant back then. Same happened to her.

Teenage girls are evil

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^Now I'm really reluctant to try politech... This is my reason. The fear of teens nowadays... Uh now I made myself sound very old lol. But no, just during my time at 8th grade they were different. All about rich parents and hanging around cinema or pizza places in a huge crowd. That was girls in my class, most part. I was considered trash so was hanging around 6th graders I met at choir. They were accepting me and that time my best friend since grade 2 had gone to other school.

Now I keep hearing from my friend at politech that her course mates are nothing more that sluts that wants to get drunk first and then get into first guy's pants and later compare the count of guys they've gotten.

In other words- YUCK!!!

----

Dear Tele2 shop,
    it's not quite fair not to get change phone while one's at repair. I know it's hard for you on your first day but please, my mom needs a phone.
    Now it'll be longer than it was with my phone. Darn.

10. Hardline Pro

My mom is such a freaking idiot. I had to meet with my counselor today at 8:15 and I specifically told her that it would only take like 10 minutes but she insisted she had to quickly go home and get her daycare kid. So I said fine, I'll be waiting at the front entrance of the school. So I'm waiting for 15 minutes and you're not supposed to be hanging around the school and the ladies were gonna yell at me so I left. Standing in the rain for another 10 minutes I called her and she said she was on my way. 10 minutes later and she finally shows up and I'm soaking wet and she says she was waiting for me to call. I CAN'T CALL YOU IN SCHOOL YOU FOOL. :scream: During finals the teachers are monitoring everything, even the bathrooms to make sure nobody is using cell phones.

And then she goes on to bitch at me instead of saying sorry. Freaking idiot. Get a real job.

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To some people on a messageboards:

:wtf: So someone was a bitch to you in the past wants to re-join the boards, chill out!! I have not noticed that this guy was rude to you so I don't know what the problem is but maybe he's changed!! You all are acting like he's a double murderer or something, damn!!

To the British poster on GS's FB page: Stop posting so much or he will delete his page!! Probably deleted that message button because of you. I'm not sure he wants to get money from you if you mention it in your will!! What is up with that?!! :wtf: For his GSF site, maybe you typed in the password wrong or they finally blocked you!! Just stay the hell away from the GSF FB page and don't abuse that message button either!!!

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Writers are free to write whatever pairing floats their boat, and I'm a big fan of "don't like it, don't read". But, I got curious once, sue me. And didn't like one of the characters in question getting portrayed as cheating. I don't think it's in his nature. I guess it's not uncommon for writers to go OOC, but I still wonder why. And next time will rein in my curiosity lol

Dear computer: Please behave. I know you don't have a virus, I ran three good quality scans. So you're annoying me with the hanging up on startup and shutdown every so often and especially yesterday refusing to boot and making me initiate a system restore. You seem okay today, but please don't keep it up. Maybe I'm ignoring you for the iPad, but I do still need you for some things.

Dear skin: Why can't I shave certain areas of you without ingrown hairs? I love swimming but hate that part. Also, I'm glad to be seeing what's up with my rash battle finally...I'm glad it faded, but if it was a fungus, how'd I get it? If it isn't, what the heck was it? The dermatologist better have answers today.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the woman on the bus who was talking to the driver.

Please, speak English even if it is none of my damn business!!

To the fan fic writer: What is with you having Mac eat steak so much in your stories!! Can't Mac have something else, like a cheeseburger or pasta?

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To Tele2,
    I dunno what's up with your darn pre-paid card but that's awfully annoying when I'm supposed to access internet on my phone but all I get is that bloody 'data coverage error, please contact your carrier for settings' message for most of day and even at some points during 'free data stream' time. That bloody annoying!

And why do internet doesn't work on my mom's phone? Even when I did put my sim inside?
    I know we're supposed to have free internet during nighttime, so then give me my internet access without any bloody server/network issues!

---

Mom's phone!
    Behave! You're first day back from repair and already making me want to take you back.
    So please please, pretty please, BEHAVE!

---

You bloody darn idiot fanfic writer/rp-er/message board poster!

Are you really that flippin goddamn idiot? Or are you just pretending to be one?
    It's not enough for you to mess up the best rp forum by your own lack of brain and decent thinking but also ruin everything for everybody else. And now you're stating you totally 'hate TalkCSI' because someone 'didn't like your fics' :mad:
    And I know you've tried twice to ruin my moods here.

So now I'm wondering what the hell you've been hooked up to if you dare to send me PM over ff.net with plain accusation and without a chance for me to reply because you're so darn bloody coward chicken to unblock PM function :scream::brickwall:

Okay. I'm not a coward as you might think. Yes, I am a bitch, as you probably have guessed by now. I do admit I'm an evil being at times. Yes I can do certain revenge when needed.
    BUT FLACK THE BLOODY FLIPPIN ASS OF YOURS OUTTA MY WAY ALREADY!!! :scream:
    You're bothering my peace. So please be so nice and once and for all die alone from the claws of your bloody darn cat! And leave the people with brain and heart alone!

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the fan fic writer:

Uh, this latest story, I don't think I will read it now. Mac turns evil, really? :shifty: :wtf: Ugh!! You just posted your last chapter today and I didn't even read it.

To Subway:

Okay, when I had the coupon, you should have asked me if it was for a 12 inch or a 6 inch and not assume that I wanted a 12 inch. :scream: Please turn that damn music down and speak up as well as speak clearly.

Seems like everyone is speaking too quietly or fast nowadays and depending on who it is, they don't know or forget that I wear hearing aids.