The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I have somthing rant or should I say how can I get them without her knowing?? ok at my 21st I had alot of pics from my mates mum camera and I ask my dad boss (who secretly fancys her) to have a few pics together and I go on my facebook page and there is none at all!! and since it my dad cool as boss- she didnt even upload a pic of me and my dad boss doing da gangster sign lol, so I was wondering how an earth do I get the pics off my mate mum??

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Dah!! Now I start writing and finished a chapter. Now that I am on a new chapter I'm stuck!! Gah!!!! :scream:

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mom's phone!
    Stop messing up!! It's enough with my own two regular dummies, not even countin my pink shitbag dummy, and now you too have a death wish :mad::scream:

What's it with all of you? How to buy a phone that's not complete waste of money and time? :confused:
    Is it even worth to consider buying new phone when I can't even be sure if it'll work flawless????

Why do they have to be complete bloody douches?

And you lil' missy are just little over year old! Why can't you bear the load?
    Even my beloved phone started acting up only after three years of active use.
    Now I'm gonna bugger up to shop again and make a fool outta myself in the eyes of that girl who faces customers :borg:

Duh! I feel like throwing you in garbage. Seriously. Now I just need to put up a list of faults and go to that darn shop to take care of you and keep my fingers crossed you'll keep failing over three service times so I can get new one (which of course will never happen because it never happens to me)...

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Mom, seriously, stop leaving the door open when you go to the bathroom!! Even though it's just me and you, I just don't want to hear it and I know everyone goes to the bathroom but close the damn door. :scream:

I wonder if there are any guys who leave the door open when they pee and they live alone...

Hell, when I'm alone I close the door even!! Oh and when your sister comes to visit, she closes the door and most likely my eldest sister too when she visits.

5. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

to ff.net reviewers: why you never review my stories? are they really that bad? i've been wanting to write some more chapters but since no one seems to care, i don't feel motivated to do so at all...

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Post the name of your story on the FF category on this site. I usually don't review every single chapter though and most people don't feel like signing in to review, like me.

Rant: Ugh really Mafia Wars on FB? You want to give us a prize for playing a bubble game... This bubble game sucks!!

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I know what you mean. Sometimes feel exactly the same. But then I remember my new philosophy- write only for yourself, write not thinking why others don't review, be happy for those couple reviews you've gotten so far...

It sucks but sometimes works since I mostly pre-post on rp forums (copy-paste need due to pc lacking).
    But I'm reviewing chapters only for stories that aren't finished or if chapter contained smth my attention grabbing. Otherwise I do review after last chapter about whole story.

Lately been very active reviewer LOL.
    Just give a link or smth and I'll try to look into your stories:)

###

To myself: DU BIST ДУРА! ТОЧНА ДУРА :brickwall: :scream:

8. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

yeah i've done that myself, that's why i enabled the review my story without logging in option..;)

i will do that! thanks for the tip ;)

i know right! i can't help but feel really frustrated because even tho i'm not that good or anything, it'd be nice to feel some support from other people, in my case for improvement purposes because i always try to do it better, so people can be pleased reading my stories..

i'll post the links on the fanfiction section nin a few mins ;)

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'll read the next chapters of your stories Flack, probably tomorrow and let a review or two.
    And I'll read yours too Mac&AdamFan. Just not atm because it's bedtime here LOL.

------

Dear fellow rper,
    why didn't you let me know you're changing your site? How I was supposed to know about changes when couple weeks ago nothing new happened? I know I should've popped in more often but as you might've noticed I couldn't.
    Besides we're on other rp forums too and it wasn't like I wasn't online on the other one.

It wasn't best feeling to find out both my characters were deleted and I didn't know about it.
    Ok I don't check my emails daily and some even weekly (now i will) but still...

Now I've lost rp mood for that site:(
    No offence, but you should've warned me and made sure everybody knows.
    I'm feeling sad... depressed... and uninspired...

Where on earth I'm gonna pick up a new character?
    --------

Dear idiots from Baltcom,

I can understand it's your politics and wellbeing you wanna keep up but oh please, in that case you won't gain anything by knocking and ringing on our door.
    Of course, I won't deny those were rather hilarious ten minutes of listening you, poor thing, trying in vain to convince my mom she desperately needs your cable tv and landline. I just wondered how you managed not to try for internet. But it was terribly funny anyway.
    I was extremely tempted to ask whether you'll pay for all that or how you imagine us to spend all those free minutes if we barely use landline at all. I'd suggest to get rid of it unless mom wouldn't need to call work or make doctor appointments.
    And do we truly look like glaring at tv 24/7? I don't think so.

That gave me even more laugh. Why would we want cable tv if already have one rather comfy decoder for digital tv with possibility to buy channel package that includes my fav channel for equal price per month without any fuss with papers. And why we'd need that landline for higher price per month if we're not quite using it anyway? I don't see use of it either.

So Baltcom, just quit trying to get us into your buisness already. It's hilarious to me and frustrating to you so better drop that and save those poor things nerves calling or coming to us directly. It's embarrassing. And pathetic.

10. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Nice guys, cool chapter.

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To my leg:

WTF!! I'm trying to sleep here and you have to make me get up so I can rub you. Ugh!! Good thing I was able to go back to sleep.

12. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

annoying!!!

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the FB poster:

Will you stop it!!! We all want Gary to come to our country or state to play but you are being annoying!!! It's more cheaper to fly in the states than it is to Europe or Britain. Stop it!! :scream:

14. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL, sounds like me when I want Sela Ward (Jo Danville) and Melina Kanakrades (her last name so hard to spell ahahaha no offense to Melina)- Stella Bonasera comming to NZ and make a movie or a CSI Wellington (where I live, hehehehe so I can have a hot pic with my two cougars):adore::adore:

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hate to tell you this but you do need to rant when you post.