The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Dear government.

You surely know how to hit a average people. And people, please go vote so we get conservatives off the government. Or they wouldn't be biggest anymore.

Our taxes are insane already, I am ok with that.
    But last government (centre being biggest and PM party and conservatives being the 2nd biggest) kind of reduced the taxes on dieselcar

(My sis that drives a car that uses gasoline pays probably ~90€ / year. Me the dieselowner pays almost 600e/year) but diesel has been about 15-20c cheaper because of it.

So with calculations, if you drive a lot, diesel consumes so much less that it's better choise. And now that with a few past year's resolutions people bought shitload of dieselcars.

And what does the government lead by conservatives and followed by social democrats (and greens and left wing and a few others) ? They rise the dieselprice 15c making it the same price than gasoline.

Thanks a fucking lot. "we get more taxes now that we got people to buy dieselcars"
    And anyone thought what this does to busticket prices (that been going up years) and truckingcompanies? Well lot of bankrupcy, the food is getting once again more expensive (shops rise the price since the logistics have to rise their prices since the diesel costs more) and then we get reduced price from meat and milk because of the same thing. And then people whine that the food is too expensive and they tend to blame us (farmers) even the biggest robber is the stores.

So hmm..what about making the rich people to pay more taxes? What about rising the tobaccotax let's say to make it cost 8€/ a pack? And alcohol, yes you rised it but hey, bit more.

Do you honestly not realise that outside the big cities, there is no such a thing than public transportation? People need cars. And now with the towns, you just look the countrymap from your office and just draw towns together without asking and even realising who wants to be where and so on. Or do they want to. You just think bigger is better. Well you go and drive 120km bad roads so you could see a doc outside the office hours.

Dear lord I hate you two parties and I hope people would realise it and stop voting you and we'd get some sense to this again.

Conservatives. From rich people to rich people.

Dear justice system. You had drunk driver that was caught 11 times in a past few years and now that he killed a little girl, you are able to lock him up? Many drunk drivers get to keep the license if they need the car at work. Well, maybe if they lost the car or you take the license away, they'd think the next time.

Just like you tend to reduce sentences for rapist because "she wore a short skirt" or "he is such a good worker at his workplace"

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To my managers...

Why do you ask me if I clean the bathrooms when I am leaving the store? Don't you know already that I always do the bathrooms.

3. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Headphones stop f**king making clicking noises when i pause my music a$$hole

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No!!!! Mother did you delete a movie GS is on again? Or did the DVR have a hiccup? :scream:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear person.

I am really glad you're out of my life and my friends life.

I really don't know what is your problem but that attitude was totally childish and irrevealant.

Stop insulting people on forums for your own stupidity!
    It's not adult behavior.

So now we will fight you if you return insulting others and make yourself more pathetic.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To GE,

Why the :censored: did you make it so that the oven light doesn't come on when the oven door is opened? I just hit the 'self cleaning' button while cooking dinner when I ment to hit the 'oven light' so I could check on my nephew's pepperoni pizza. To turn it off I had to turn off the oven and then turn it back on with the pizza still in it. I'm getting used to having to push 2 or 3 different buttons just to turn it on and to the right temperature but this oven light not coming on when the door is opened is annoying and dangerous!

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To certain person.

And now you're back to insulting again. Not only in RP but in reality as well. I'm annoyed by that and hope you will rott when the time comes.

You not only ignore the rules of forum but also jump at my characters assaulting them for things you just made up. It's not fair and is illegal!
    As you might've missed, God-moding is not allowed and before involving my character in your own revenge ask permission otherwise you'll fly out of rp forum just like you did with other forums.

So stop bothering me and my characters and my friends and their characters and let us play happily ever after!

Your very annoyed not friend anymore.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(I can say that not all conservatives are like that, but I won't go deep into it here, it isn't the place.)

dear phone: Why did you force me to factory reset you AGAIN? Grr. It's nice that it hasn't happened since I got the new phone, but I don't like it anyway.

Thank goodness the primaries are over...but even so, when the coutndown to the final election starts....QUIT SENDING ME ROBOT CALLS! Every stinkin' message on my cell is one of them. I don't get many calls on my cell, so I can tell it usually is one, or a wrong number.

dear Nintendo: Why are some parts of your games so stinkin' hard? I know corralling certain special critters can't be made too easy, but the ones roaming all over the map are a pain in the rear to catch.

Laptop, why is your startup lagging? I hope it's just normal aging, I do know it always slows up as time goes on. I'm fairly sure there aren't any viruses, though I'll likely run scans tomorrow as a precaution.

Dear bugs: You're driving me insane! Now that it's warm, you're coming in the house again and you won't quit landing on the kitchen table. Grrrr! The ants are returning too. And I know it'll get worse when the mosquitoes come out.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mel, when was the last time your laptop ran at a decent speed? And did you install a Windows update just before it started acting slower? I haven't even used my laptop in a couple of weeks because it started lagging so much. I had no problems with it until the last Windows update... after that it was slower than a turtle. And it's not even three years old yet. The laptop made me install updates when I clicked on "shut down". I couldn't shut it down without installing the updates... and I can't figure out how to shut that option off so that it doesn't install the updates until I want it to.

To the pollen in the air:

Please, please go away! You are wreaking havoc on my allergies. You made my eczema breakout on my face and I have never had it on my face before (Its usually only on my arms, hands and feet). Now its on my cheeks, forehead and even my eyelids! I can't get any relief either! Nothing seems to really help. :(

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I installed the Patch Tuesday stuff but it only started acting slow yesterday. And it isn't consistant. Sometimes it comes up faster than others. And yeah, mine's only a year old.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear, mom.
    Please stop playing your acts again. Everytime I try to suggest something or interrupt your speech you all blow up on me.
    All I wanted was to say couple things and try to explain which bus goes where, but you just got all offended and went on argument mode.
    I hate that!
    Next time I better not go out with you too far or just do that Patrick Jane thing he uses to Lisbon.

Your slightly annoyed daughter.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Here's a warning to every woman out there who might purchase bras that come in a box (like playtex or just my size and probably other brands too): OPEN IT UP AND MAKE SURE IT IS A NEW BRA BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!! Yesterday at the store, we found out that someone had (at some point, no telling when this was actually done) taken a boxed bra into the changing room, put the new bra on and put their old, dirty bra inside the box and put the box back on the shelf! And this bra in this box was like fifty bucks... so imagine if you'd bought a boxed bra, got it home, opened it up and it was someone's dirty, old bra. Yuck! Not only is that shop-lifting, but its disgusting to boot!

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ew, GNRF, that definately sucks. Glad that sometimes in my country they follow Poland's way and place the magnets inside the clothes so if someone tries taking something outside they don't get out of the shop because magnet starts beeping.
    Guess you got bad luck. Better don't buy underwear in box. That's what I do. Better safe than sorry :)

-----

Darn nails! Why it's so hard to kick that damn habit? It was so good period without nail biting but then all of a sudden it returned. Darn why from all other addictions it's the most harder to quit? :brickwall:

------

Mom, please stop affecting me. I hate when you are doing that thing of yours and I end up being all too shy, scared and lazy to do something important. Please just let me do my buisness and deal it without telling others. I just can't tell you what my plans are because you tell others and I end up doing nothing of what I've planned to do. So just don't ask and I might finally manage something I should've done two years ago.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[venting warning]

Darn (***)!
    I so freakin' hate you! Why in the frigin' world you had to ruin my fun, huh? I didn't ask you to start being uber-smart-ass over whatever matter we give you. You all but listen to what others say. You f***in' ignore everything and anything you've been told and flippin ignore everything!!!:mad: How dare you to be such (*#%€@~£*#%&+):scream:
    I sometimes feel like turning you into Red John and myself into Jane and take a gun to blow off your virtual brain so you stop being such heartless piece of burnt s***t. I'm really blazin' sick and tired of your presence that sometimes all I want is to grab some c4 and throw at you for being such (£:mad:/%#§¿*€>=):brickwall::mad::scream::borg:

[end of venting]

Sorry for such expressively violent speech. I just needed to get this off my chest before I explode.

15. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't buy it or anything. Someone with me was going to and pulled it out of the box to see what material it was made of and realized what happened and reported it to the sales lady. I would never pay fifty bucks for a bra LOL.

The thing is though, even if there had been magnets on the clothes, it wouldn't have mattered. Their system is screwed up at that store anyway. It went off any time anyone walked out the door, even people who didn't purchase anything lol. So, the sales people didn't even pay it any attention when it would go off lol.