The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Apparently there was middle school dance last night (grades 6-8). From some kid that I'm somehow friends with on Facebook:

And another one:

And these kids are what, 11 and 12 years old? A few 13 year olds? WTF?! :scream: Sad...

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mac&Adam Fan, well guess then she'll keep doing the same way anyways.

Oh I so know the feeling (bicyclers). I have the exact rant about that every day and it just keeps getting worse since it's spring and they just appears more and more on streets.
    I just so have when they don't keep within their lanes instead bothering walkers.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

She maybe like me, finish the story first then post it.

My rant for the night:

To me: You are not having writer's block.. Stop being so lazy and write the next chapters!!

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Could be. If she's posing regularly then that might be the reason.

---

To that darn filthy land lubber on internet,

are ya just plain idiot or simply dumb? Seriously when will ya get the simple fact nobody wants you nor your horrible attitude and *ahem* copy-pasted stuff?

You've been acting like you own the world when in fact you're total looser. It irks not only me but about handful of other people who wants peace from your existence. And seriously who in their right mind are writing and talking about terrible things in their lifes like it's some kind of freaking fairytale? Unless, of course, you're not sado-masochist and enjoy torturing yourself because it gives you pleasure... :puke:
    Now, in that case, THAT'S TOTALLY SICK!!! :scream:

I am not going to lay into more details but seriously it's just gross... :borg:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Come on, stupid bugs, stay off my screen! I so did not like trying to shoo you away last night and squishing you instead. Bug guts on my screen is just gross!

To body: I hate it when you won't let me sleep on a night I have to get up for work early. It stinks dragging myself through work with just a few hours sleep. Grr.

Dear Pokemon GTS users: I now know what you're doing. Quit using the GTS as your personal storage bin. I know many of you have a lot of Pokemon. Yes, it's easy to overfill your in game PC, especially if you competitive-battle on wi-fi or Pokemon Battle Revolution because if you do that, you spend lots of time breeding to get just the right makeup on your Pokemon, and you probably have a lot of each type or a lot of whatever you prefer for battling. But putting Pokemon on the GTS, especially legends, which everyone wants, and then asking for something you can't possibly get so nobody'll take it just blocks those who are trying to trade like normal from putting anything up. It's a pain in the rear.

To a few traders: Be reasonable, will you? If you have something rather common for trade, you're going to have a hard time getting anyone to trade with you if you're wanting a Shaymin or Deoxys or Jirachi in return. A legend for a legend is a good trade, but most people won't part with a legend very easily.

I also think a few of you are either hacking or being funny and naming a Pokemon of one species with the name of another species. That's the only reason I can think of that something completely different than what I'm searching for pops up in the results. Nintendo catches a lot of hacks, but some do slip through, so it's hard to tell. (And to the guy with the lvl 100 Pichu named Celebi...I think you're way out of luck. If that was a Celebi and you hacked it, you were really stupid. If it's just a Pichu you named Celebi, I doubt anyone's going to take it for whatever legendary you wanted in return.)

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

What the hell? :(

Why is there a hex or some bad juju on the San Diego Chargers? Junior Seau's death today has made it 8 former Chargers from the Super Bowl to die too soon. :(

7. MacsGirlMel

Wow, that's a lot :(

Dear mouth: Stop being sensitive. I don't want any more dentist trips until my cleaning!

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok left foot!
    Stop being dumb. Behave! If you have some inner problem then show it off so I can deal with it.
    And start listen to my teaching about your position on ground. I am trying to put you straight but you still try to get other ideas. Behave stupid foot!

Mom, stop pulling me into depression! Thanks.

My long lost friend,
    I hope you're ok wherever you are and whatever you're doing. I miss you. You were my best friend for many years and I'm sorry I sometimes postponed our meetings, especially lately. I know I should've tried to see you more often when I had more time. Peace hun.

Ear! You darn stupid ear. Stop itching! No I'm gonna poke you with q-tip so I don't go crazy.

Darn head, when you'll start act like one?

Stupid laziness,
    LEAVE! Once and for all leave for good.

Dear runbike, please hold on. I know soon I shall ask my friend to borrow hers since your wheel gum is rubbing off after long rides.

Please any higher ups, I terribly need a new phone. Please help me to get one at least. All I ask is one smartphone so I can start move my own things. And mom really needs hers back and I prefer not yours because Nokia's are irking me, especially older ones.

Hey, dumb-head-dull-face from forums.
    Get your bugging ass out and off for good. We all are tired of your tirades and showing off with any crap you can imagine. Just leave all out to rest.

Ex-classmate, I know you like your gadgets but stop hurting my feelings. I really miss some cool Android phone to fulfil my day but your showing off truly aggravates it.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Cartoon network: What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to make people not watch the remake of Thundercats? You are worse than CBS when they have been treating CSI: NY and maybe CSI: Miami just like crap!! :(

I've been checking out old Gary threads and I am on Gary Thread #5 Houston... We have a Hottie!!

There is this pic that isn't showing up because it's been moved or deleted and I wanna see it because a poster said there was some crotch action going on. :eek:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=803247&postcount=159

Most of these pics don't even show up anyway. :(

10. MacsGirlMel

Nintendo/GameFreak, make sure your next game has a better ability to catch hacks. Three fake Pokemon in like a week, that's too much. People, if you want to hack mons for yourself or your friends, that's your business, but don't foist them on the GTS. I only did it once and felt too bad to ever do it again. Private trade at least give the player a choice. And seriously, players, if you're going to hack, don't make them so obvious they might as well as have a flashing, neon FAKE sign on them. Even absolute beginners know that starter Pokemon are never found in masterballs. Even if you're using the "catch any Pokemon you want" hack, unless a masterball's the only way to catch, use a regular ball, why don't you? And Gamefreak, if I haven't already said it...PLEASE close the loophole where you can ask for things you can't legitimately get. It'd help a lot.

Dear CBS: Why do you insist on leaving us hanging every summer on CSI? You don't have to do a cliffhanger every season finale. Look at the earlier seasons, they had some great finales without the next-season-hook. Grave Danger, anyone? I like that CSI NY isn't doing it, but we don't know if it's returning, so they can't.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Back/neck and left shoulder!
    Wtf is up with you? I know I should've done some more exercising after injury, but, oh please, after that long time there shouldn't be anything left to bother me now. So then what's up guys?

Mom!
    Sincerely can't help you to decide what to eat when there's nothing much you actually can eat with your freak allergy. I really dunno how to help. You're bothering my nerves with your complaining and whining. I know it's hard, but maybe try to look up at it from the bright side? I can't afford more depression-like mood/state for myself when I'm already depressing myself into complete misery ball about literally nothing that can help myself to cheer up.

Phone!
    Why in the world you are so weird freak? Why your configuration is so darn strange? Why do Nokia always has to make phones with weird quirks that don't help in its using?

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Dear course: How about being a little more specific in what you want in a paper. Saying "8,000 words" is kind of vague. And saying "pick a disease and write about it" is a little vague, too, for the 8,000 words I need. How about telling me how many primary resources I should have? Maybe a more confined scope of research, like the mechanisms of a specific disease or a class of disorders on a spectrum. It's not that I need someone to hold my hand throughout the entire course, but come on. I think you did mention a couple of other topics, but they're also pretty vague or generalized. Maybe some people prefer that, but I find it more difficult especially when I'm supposed to write it 3 weeks before the end of my course and I haven't even finished the 500-some pages I'm supposed to read.

Dear second course: I know your text book is extremely proud to be Canadian, but in no universe or reality does CBC have "superior programming". You have no idea how hard I laughed at that sentence. Thanks for brightening my day, I needed it.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To the little girl walking a couple hundred yards in front of me:

I know you are just a kid, but seriously, stop turning every five seconds because I am walking fast!! I'm not going to attack you or your mother.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Then you have to walk in front of them to solve that problem. I don't like people walking behind me, especially when I think they're too close; invading my personal space, know what I mean? :shifty:

To my cold, which I have been trying to get rid of since April 28--PLEASE GO AWAY!!! I'm tired of popping pills and blowing my nose. Do you know how many tissues I've gone through? :lol: I'm still congested!!! If I could, I'd punch all these bad germs in the nose. :scream:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my niece & nephew,

This was the third time in 2 days I've had to plunge the damn toilet! :scream: The next time one of you stops up the toilet I am going to require you both to use the ones at school before you come home by making this one unaviable until dinner! I don't care if you say they're dirty. If it is report it to the office and use a different one. They are a public building they have health and sanitary requirements that they have to meet and they have more than one boys/girls room.