** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

In the one with Eva & Rex, 'Frank' looks to have some darkness around his mouth too. Must've been a bad day for those 2.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I saw that too.A few punches must have been thrown.

3. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I believe it is. So someone must know how it's ending. Unless they've filmed more than one ending, ready to sort it out in post.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Filming ends tomorrow.

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

David just tweeted to fear not about renewal and that Miami is as strong as ever!

7. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I am actually starting to wonder if CBS may give the show a shot on Saturday? Think about it. With the recent AMC deal and the fact the show remains a profitable international hit, CBS could probably make money from producing additional episodes without generating one dollar in ad revenues. Then, if the show does work on Saturday and the advertisers are willing to open their wallets and begin paying higher rates for other original Saturday programming, it's a win-win for everyone. We get to keep our CSI: Miami and other nets may be willing to try more original programming on the night instead of airing a slew of reruns.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

How do shows do on Saturdays though?

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Don't know if it varies in other countries, but in England I suspect Sunday is better than Saturday. Saturday tends to be when people go out. It's also the bigger night for sports.

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

So CBS is really airing the season finale on Easter? Well I imagine the ratings will dip...terrible. Is there anyway I can boycott this? If it means waiting another week for the finale, but better ratings then I can wait.

I know they're trying to make room for NYC 22 but they don't have to kill CSI: Miami in the process... :rolleyes:

11. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

All I can say is let's hope CBS realizes the fan base of CSI Miami. I know that times have to change, and they typical show on the three major networks usually runs up to 8-10 seasons. We can do without shows like Survivor. It seems like that show has been on since the early to mid 90's and it's time for it to go away.

I do find it very unusual that CBS would show the season finale on Easter Sunday. One show, just in my opinion, that CBS could do away with is The Gifted Man. I can't seem to get into that show at all. The Good Wife that comes on before CSI-Miami has gotten to be very interesting.

12. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I have noticed a change over the years about Saturday Nights on CBS. Back in the 70's, Hit Shows like "All in the Family" made it big on Saturday Nights. It looks like CBS just shows reruns on Saturday Nights. I am an older man, so I don't go out and party-hardy like the 20 year olds do, I'm at home watching TV. If CSI Miami had to go to Saturday Nights, I don't have a problem with that, I guess the younger generation does, but that is why we have DVR's these days. Technology has made to where you can watch your favorite show later if you are not at home.

Here is an example, I like to watch Hawaii Five-O on Monday Nights, but Rizzoli and Isles comes on TNT at the same time Hawaii Five-O comes on. I have to sit up and wait one hour later after Hawaii Five O goes off to watch a repeat of Rizzoli and Isles. I guess I need a DVR?

13. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

By the way, what is NYC 22? I have not heard about that show? Is it going to bump CSI Miami on Sunday Nights?

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

NYC 22 is about rookie cops of diverse backgrounds or something. It's a mid-season replacement show. It should be done by the time Miami's new season starts.

15. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

'Miami's new season' - love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.