CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From Elsie in the "Just the Facts" thread:

"The Triangle" and Danny calling Lindsay because he's late for work. I know I'm really jumping the gun here, but I have an ominous feeling this is the episode where Rikki shows up. :rolleyes: :(

If I'm right; I have to ask. Why, PTB? Whyyyyy must you go down a path of melodramatic drivel with Danny and Lindsay? :scream:

ETA: I must also ask why you must waste such a wonderful character as Rikki Sandoval and actress as Jacqueline Pinol on furthering the awful Drama Llama?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Gaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Did anyone else think we're gonna see both Lindsay and Rikki pregnant? :guffaw: If Rikki does indeed return only in episode 10, there must be something urgent enough that Danny will be late for work and calls Lindsay, most likely to cover for him. Gosh, if TPTB does go down that route, the show's gonna jump the shark so bad, even Jaws will look at it and go, "I'm outta here!"

4. littlemegs

littlemegs Dead on Arrival

look wat i found on youtube http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-bvydSpEY look at the part from 1.04 to to 1.21 is it lindsay or riki? its defiently not snow day as danny never had his arm like that and there were less pillows in snow day .................. dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Those two pics are from snow day they were promo pics used for the episode, but then those scenes got cut. The one were Danny is moving Lindsay head i always assumed was the scene where Danny is getting up to go cover Lindsay shift.

But for the record those 2 pictures are from Snow Day, they are both Lindsay, not Rikki.

6. PerfectAnomaly

I agree. You can also tell it's from SD by the layout of Danny's apartment. When Flack went to Danny's apartment in AitF it was completely different than in those pictures. Also, there's the same sheets and they were sleeping on the pool table, not a bed. Plus, Lindsay's hair is not short. It's the camera angle and the way she's lying that hides the fact that it's long. I'm afraid the person who made the video is just engaging in wishful thinking.

ETA: I may be eating my words. I think her hair might be short in the last two pics. If that's the case then all I can say is :brickwall:.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I swear looking at those pictures its from SD i think its the angle its taken at that makes it look different and almost like her hairs over her shoulder which would make it appear a lot shorter.. Didn't we get the pictures pretty early anyway for them to be any way related to S5?

I'm almost frustrated at 510 but i'm not, i can't help but agree with others that this could be the signal for Rikki's return. I just don't get what they are trying to do and both of them pregnant would be stupid and hoping it wouldnt happen tho for Lindsay at least for me its better than them trying to hide Anna's pregnancy which didn't work out as well as they planned.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes, that's true. They're older pics. I don't remember when they were released but it was a few months ago, while season 4 was still airing.

9. dannymadness

dannymadness Victim

HAHAHAHA...

They knocked Lindsay up. I knew it. :lol:

Ok, I hate her with a passion. She treats Danny like a :censored: doormat, whines, and then says she rocks.

And now, she's probably been impregnated with his glorious seed. This makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

The shippers must be wetting themselves with joy. *throws up*

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Having taken a look at the spoilers for 5.10, I don't think anything can be assumed from Danny being late - there's not much to go on, but at this point it just looks like a garden variety case of being late for work. :p

We'll see when more info shows up, though. :)

11. PerfectAnomaly

I hope you're right. It's just with the title "The Triangle" and Danny calling Lindsay to say he'll be late for work that made me jump to the Captain Obvious conclusion. I could, and probably am, way off base. And even if it is the episode where Rikki comes back I'm not at all convinced TPTB will have both women pregnant. Lindsay possibly (probably?) being pregnant is :wtf: :rolleyes: enough. To have Rikki be knocked up as well would just be :wtf::wtf::wtf: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I just like getting people all riled up for no reason. :p

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, to clarify what I said about "The Triangle". I wouldn't assume too much from Danny calling Lindsay. As the last spoiler for 5.09 said that Lindsay seemed to be avoiding Danny, I only mentioned the phone call as I think it might suggest that they are communicating fine by the next episode. Of course it could mean anything (or nothing at all), and we really don't have much information at all about this episode so I wouldn't read any more into it than that. :) "The Triangle" though, definite double meaning potential with that episode title. Maybe Rikki will turn up in this one? Hmm, could be interesting...

In future, please stick to discussing the spoilers without making comments like this about other groups of posters. It's not helpful and, unintentional as I hope it was, it can lead to negativity.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I don't know. If both women are pregnant, I will totally give TPTB props. I mean seriously, how insane would that be? :lol: Danny would have to change his nickname from "Eagle Eye" to "Sharpshooter." :lol: It would out-insane anything Miami has ever done, that's for sure. I think I'd just laugh my ass off.

Danny--everybody's baby daddy. :lol:

14. PerfectAnomaly

I will only laugh my ass off if Stella, Angell, Quinn, Jordan and Kendall all come forward to say they are pregnant with Danny's spawn as well. I will laugh until I die if Flack says that due to a lab accident when he was on an investigation with Danny he is now pregnant with Danny's spawn too. :p :cool:

It's like everything else I suppose. It depends on how they do it. It could be done really well or it could be something worthy of the afternoon soaps. I automatically go the route of the soaps based on what they've done with DL so far and also so that anything they do above and beyond that pleasantly surprises me. :lol: :p

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I know why Danny is late......

He had morning sickness and had to let it pass. You know, he's pregnant, and not Lindsay or Rikki, right.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I had to go there. All this talk of who is PG rated is just .....well,....crazy. So, I give you my spin. Call me silly, call me stupid. But, that would explain it. (LOL):guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.