Stella and Adam

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by danny♥is♥hot, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Stella and.......

Sure, sure, you just keep right on believing that. :p :p :p

Mwuahahaha! (I thought it was kind of cute when he was flirting with her early in season 2, but then they revealed that he was married and I was totally bummed. *sadface*)

2. ilovemycsi

ilovemycsi Dead on Arrival

Re: Stella and.......

I just can't understand how someone can have a one night stand with another person at the office and continue like nothing happen!!!! This one time thing has to go somewhere or at least have a better and more believable ending

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Title changed since this is definitely no longer a spoiler, and will make it a little easier for people to find this topic, since it's definitely a hot one right now!

I am a little surprised there hasn't been a hint of anything since the premiere. It seems like a wasted opportunity to leave it where it is, but maybe it's more realistic. Was it really just a one night stand?? Do things like that ever happen in television dramas--two characters sleep together and it gets dropped?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Seems pointless for them to create the situation and then not milk it for more drama before chucking it into the Black Hole of Continuity. If they do bring it up again, it's going to be a bit out of nowhere despite the set-up in the premiere - because it'll be at least 3 (or more) episodes with no mention before it suddenly comes up again. In real life, shouldn't something like that have a more consistent effect on people?

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It depends on which timeline they're going with. If it's the timeline DL is on it'll be several months after it happened so that would be extremely weird. If it's the Haylen timeline it'll have been a few weeks so that would still be wierd but be less weird. Of course they could create a whole other timeline for Adam and Stella where it's only been a few days so that it makes more sense. :rolleyes: :shifty:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yeah, they *really* need to work out which time zone they're in!! hopefully we'll see a bit more stella/adam stuff, and hopefully it will work in a continuity sense, at least a little bit. and hopefully we'll get a bit of mac being jealous/angry/something about it :)