Oct 26, Pacific

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by nailheadGMP, Oct 29, 2014.

1. nailheadGMP

nailheadGMP Civilian

Hello;

Can someone tell me which episode was shown in the western timezone on October 26? I guess it was a repeat, but I didn't recognize it and an ill-timed phone call caused me to miss the last 15-20 minutes.

Thanks

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I believe it was the 300th episode, "Frame by Frame". :)

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You got a repeat because you're on Pacific time. Eastern/Central didn't get anything. Consider yourself lucky, GMP. Another football doubleheader airs next Sunday as well. [​IMG]

4. nailheadGMP

nailheadGMP Civilian

Thanks for the responses, Faylinn and mulder42!

In the heyday of VHS technology, machines lasted me from five to seven years; today, all that's available is combos and they're lousy! A perfectly good DVD player sits in its box in a closet while I'm preparing to return the third combo in less than two years, and being VCR-less leaves me prey to all kinds of interruptions that never affected me when I could press a PAUSE button.

A standard football doubleheader, with Pacific start times of 10AM and 1 or 1:30PM, is long over by 8PM, unless the 5PM NBC game holds some interest, so CSI's timeslot is safe. ;)

Thanks again, and now to catch up on #300!