George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the handsome George Eads/Nick Stokes and the CSI episodes and other shows/movies he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. Pics go in the other thread. :)

Have fun posting! :)

Part 10 Part 11

2. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

Wow! A brand new thread full of George/Nick! Where do I begin? :drool: Maybe by finding myself a towel to clean up my drool. :lol:

So is there any speculation about how this week's episode is going to effect Nick in the future? (Hint: Smokey...new fanfic idea!) :hugegrin:

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hope the Haskell trial doesn't take up most of the episode - I am so sick of that character.

I wonder if we will see the inside of his house, like we did in Stalker.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  4. Smokey

[​IMG]

Yay for a new thread to discuss the best of CSI...that is...George/Nick! [​IMG]

As for this week...
    I'm just hoping they DO show some effects. It would be crazy not to.
    And yeah...I'm sure I'll find something to write about. :)

Remember, we have to use spoiler tags if we discuss it in here tho. ;)

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yay for the new thread :D

And yes I hope this week will be great for our Nick! I can't wait to see it :)

George will be great as always! :D

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

How do you do a spoiler tag?

7. Smokey

You can just go ahead and type your post out, then highlight the words that you want to be hidden, and then click the little yellow "closed mouth smiley" at the top of the message box. You will get a popup and you just type in what you want it to say ON the spoiler tag...like "upcoming episode" or something.

Hope that helps! :)

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Thanks Smokey - I added a spoiler tag to my post about Thursday's episode.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

New thread! :beer:

And I've got something to post in it - but it comes with a warning - it does contain spoilers

A Chat with CSI Star George Eads

I love the "Unfortunately for him, I'm the series regular!" part. :lol:

Susan

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

A new thread :)

Thanks blackflag for the article :)

I loved the 'Unfortunately for him, the the series regular' as well :guffaw:as we are very glad you're the series regular George :)

11. Smokey

I love that George is getting so much press lately, even if it IS usually tied to Bieber. :lol: If you spoiler avoiders haven't seen the various promos for this week's show, let me just say...some goooood stuff coming up! :) I love the one where
    Nick is calling Jason and says, "C'mon, talk to me, you little punk!" He so MAD! Hot!
    :drool:

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

yes the show on Thursday is going to be good. I was a bad girl and popped in and had a look see at the spoiler thread :D

was it my imagination of or did it look like Nick had a mark on his forehead in one of those scenes.

13. Smokey

Not your imagination. I'm thinking this
    must be after the warehouse explosion.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Either we're collectively seeing things or there is. :lol: And I agree with Smokey.

I also think we get some of this in the promo when he say "I'm not afraid to die lets see if they are." or something to that effect.

It makes me want to see that CTV promo which, of course, was different from the CBS one!

Smokey, since you're stuck home contagious how about entering the "Cars" icon challenge in Misc? :shifty:

Susan

15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

OK, I may be tarred and feathered for this one but... after the "lovelife" comments in that article, I was sort of wondering if maybe they're queuing him up with the new red headed cop? I mean, is it just coincidence that she has red hair?

I personally wouldn't mind it that much (loved her as Starbuck) but I can see where many might find her too tough for Nick. Then again... maybe they'll just continue to leave him girlfriend free. :p

In my "Nickisode" watching lately, I just re-watched the first Beiber episode to prepare for this week and I'm still surprised at how not terrible the little dude was- sortof proud of my little Canadian feller. :lol: This week is going to rock, hopefully.

Side note- just watched "Cats in the Cradle" as well (in addition to all your excellent suggestions :D ) and MAN, I forgot how hot he looked in that one. I think that's my favourite look for him. Similar hair to this season too, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.