Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I'm fearing Eric's words will come to past. Remember when Calleigh was dating Jake, Eric said if it was him he would switch to nights or something like that? I hope that doesn't happen. Stetler can be a real pain!!

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well IF something like that were to happen....I don't think it would be for very long. If one of them were forced to switch it would be temporary IMO. There is no way H is going to let his team be separated!!

And if they are he will fight to get that person back on his team. I could picture a scenario where there is a case that somehow crosses over with the night shift and the person who switched works with the team. In the outcome of the case H would demand that he gets his team member back b/c it is obvious they could remain objective, be together and still do their job.

As much as Eric said he would be the one to switch, I can picture Cal beating him to the punch and be the one who switches to the night shift. That is just how Cal is....she will do anything to protect Eric.

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I have honestly probably played scenes with Calleigh and Eric in my mind hundreds of times, but the scenes always play out differently with the writers. I just hope that they make their first scene as a couple (whether it's a hug, kiss, or..:devil:)..I just hope they make it believable. I do know one thing, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for 7.15. Since we have no real spoilers on C/E for this episode, it might be really good, ESPECIALLY after 7.14. I really just hope that something good happens this monday, because there isn't a new episode for 2 weeks after, and I can't wait that long! I can hardly wait a week for one, let alone more than that:lol:

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That could happen and it'd be really interesting. I hadn't thought about Cal switching but you're right, that's totally something she would do. When it comes to Eric she's just like that, always so protective. That's actually one of the things I love most about them. They keep secrets, they keep each other backs, and they get so angry and defensive if someone does/say something about the other. This is one way that for sure has shown us how much Cal cares about him. For Eric is emotional, for Cal is being loyal and going out of her way to do anything for him. Awww I love EC :).

5. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I doubt they'd switch shifts even if IAB found out. IAB found out about Cal and Jake and they didn't split up -- they just said they did and kept seeing each other on the sly.

Altho the idea of Cal switching shifts (or counties?) is an interesting one, and I believe Emily's contract is up for renewal at the end of this year, so they could do that if they wanted. If she didn't renew.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think all their contracts are up at the end of the year....two years ago I think they all signed two year deals.

Emily said in an interiview that if the show ended tomrrow she would be fine with it b/c she has mant other things she can do. She said she really doesn't see this as a job...so i think as long as the show wants her she will continue to do it and with the positive publicity E/C is getting and the shows ratings, they will want to keep her around. She is the most popular female actress on tv.

That quote alone tells me that as long as the show wants her....she will be there ;)

Those are quotes from an interview with Emily that can be found here http://www.americanwaymag.com/emily-procter-miami-north-carolina-aaron-sorkin

It would be an interesting idea though should, god forbid, Emily decided to leave the show.

Sorry to get off topic ;)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I dont know if you all watch C/E videos, but this is a really good one. I usually watch some videos, but this one is using all scenes from 7.14, and it sums up Calleigh and Eric 100%...check it out! I think it's worth it...:thumbsup:
    hiphuggers

8. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh goodness.. I wish you would not bring up that Emily could leave the show. I mean any of them could leave the show. But.. Emily is Calleigh.
    And if Emily wasn't on the show then there wouldn't be Calleigh and without Calleigh..there would be no E/C. We need E/C. This thread is dedicated to them, after all.

Anyway-- I think if Calleigh and Eric are found out by IAB, it'll be a totally different situation then what it was with Calleigh and Jake. Obviously. Calleigh and Jake were outed by Eric, accidentally. But what I mean, is that I don't think they'll be so quick to 'give up'.

Jake and Cal were still together after IAB found out, right? But I mean, they just talked and it was whatever.. With Eric and Calleigh, I just get the feeling that one of them is going to.. oh, switch to night shift (I swear, when Eric told that to her in Sunblock.. it was like a foreshadow) or end up defending their relationship to Stetler, or somebody who has it out for them. I don't even know.

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I sure hope nobody leaves the show! I figure that each of the CSI shows will probably only run a max of between 10 to 15 years, but maybe not past 10. but will see they will probably judge them by their ratings, and lets face it their are a lot of newer shows that will eventually dominate in the ratings and then they will have to make a desission at some point to pull them.

In other comments I have a new video up if you guys feel froggy! Lol!
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

10. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I thought that the scenes between Eric and Calleigh on Monday's episode were absolutely adorable:adore: I imagine that one of the CSI's will notice that something is different between Eric and Calleigh. They are crime scene investigators after all. I have a feeling that Stetler will cause problems for them at some point as well. I can see both of them fighting with Stetler about that rule and their relationship.

I'm actually working on an EC fic that starts with Calleigh in the hospital. I should have the first chapter posted on ff.net in a couple of days.

11. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

well boy did my little aussie heart skip ooo lets see a million beats oh so good so good i loved every minute of that episode and eric scene calleigh ands so cute when he tucked her hair back and all worried in the hospital and eric so cute with his scenes with alexx and then when he put the watch on her wrists awww i said awwww alot when i watched this episode and i freaking just loved when he joked and the cute as hell smile god i could just nanna pinch those cheeks and force them down onto calleigh lmao oh so good im relaxed on my lounge still watching the scenes and just loving it!!!

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

oh, that thing about Emily's contract made me worry, they probably will have problems with IAB, but I don't think one of them will move to nightshift remember Eric sayd 'I can't imagine going to work without you'

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Don't worry guys, Emily won't leave the show. She likes it. I'm sure our couple has a future and that we'll get a lot of wonderful moments. Anyway, why would she want to leave the show when she's finally gonna get the possibility of EC make out session? :devil:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

All this talk about Emily leaving is depressing me. :(

Let's all enjoy this we're so close moment since we know EC is just seconds away from becoming canon. :D :D

I was thinking about 7.16...

We know that in 7.16 Eric is locked up because of the birth certificate thing. I was wondering if he is taken away in 7.15 or in 7.16. But most importantly I was wondering if we'll get to see Calleigh's reaction when she finds out he was taken away or better yet if she is watching when it happens. What do you all think?

15. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I can't see her leaving especially with Cal and Eric finally admitting their feelings, I'm not even going to think about it. Not to go off track but on CSI NY aren't Lyndsay and Danny together and expecting a baby? I can't see separating a couple on one show and not the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.