Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Mac/Stella Thread #13... Gosh, it seems like no time since I was opening #12... Anyhoo... Congrats on the new thread. :D

Welcome all!! :D You can find our previous thread here.

Hope you all enjoy your time here. :D

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

YAY~!!! Thread #13~!! *Jumps up and down* :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for the new thread, Steph. :D I'm looking forward to the polls. I still haven't come up with anything. On the process halfway. :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe no problem Asrpine, well I set up the poll, only 10 options were possible, so I chose the 10 best ones from the list in the previous thread. We have 2 days to vote.

Well now I've got this all set up, it's about time I was heading to bed. Goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning Smacked Family. *Hugs* I'm going off to dream about Adam and little Smacked babies. :adore:

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW!!! This thread moves fast. I guess lots of fans want to see something between Mac and Stella. :p
    Congrats on the new thread. Here's to Lucky 13! :beer:

I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers for NY as much. I did get totally engrossed with LV. But, I will try to spend some more time here with all the SMACked fans.

So, are people still in accordance that Mac and Stella are living together? That IT happened between them??? I am. ;)

It's so much fun to speculate on ships that aren't cannon ( but we know should be ;) ).

But, I'm also for a jealous Mac. Just to watch his face as cute fireman (let's face it, he was cute) puts his game on Stella. HEHHEEHHE Oh a jealous Mac is a sexy Mac, don't you think??

Anyway, Congrats again on the new thread. :D

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! Congratulations on the new thread! :)

Asprine, why did you need a check up? You OK?

Stella did lie to Mac when she covered up for Lindsay, it was hard for her that she couldn't even look at his eyes. And I think Mac knew it, he just gave Stella some spaces because he knew she had a good reason. :) Stella and Mac's relationship was building on trust and love, :adore: I can't wait to see what interesting story is when she try to hide from him again.

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. I've spent two hours figuring out what i should do. :lol: And i came out with this. I hope you like it. :D This is for the celebration of the 13th Thread. :D Welcome everyone to the #13th Mac and Stella Thread. :)

Congratulations on thread Mac/Stella #13~!!! :beer:

[​IMG]

Credits : Linda's screen caps, Debbie's screen caps and all the SMacked Families Screen Caps.

Kikii, I've been sick for two weeks. And I'm still sick. :D Don't worry. I'll be okay because there's all of you here making me smile everyday:adore::adore:. :lol::lol:

One more.. I edited this. It's different. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I had to go in a rush and i couldn't be here to celebrate the new thread. Too bad :D I wanted it!

Asprine---> get well soon my dear. I will search on my 'puter to find something to indulge you :D Because you always indulge us as like with this beautiful wallpaper you made :D

Heather--->
    I am too. I think their tension it's because they don't know how to handle their feelings. Even if they don't realize yet why they are feeling those ones :D

Kikii--->
    dear, do you mean when Lindsay had to go back to testify in Montana? or she she ran away from the crime scene in Silent Night?

in any case it will be interesting. It's hardly unusual to have Stella
    lying to Mac according these new spoilers. Why she doesn't trust Mac is beyond me. They have always trusted each other , now the big question is WHY

Oh MY! i can't wait!

Girls: here you have Ausiello's email addy. Keep his mailbox full of Smacked:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (I ask our Queen Linda;) the lions for him too:thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also if we want to have Smacked at some point i invite to write your thoughts on future episodes in the Spoilers Discussion thread

ausielloscoop@ew.com! ---> Ausiello

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57207&page=10 ---> Spoilers Discussion

Debbie :D

ps: Asprine: i LOVE the sentence at the botton of your wallpapers: "A smile with a future in it". It sounds like a promising title for our next thread :D

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:adore::adore: Debbie, you make me blush non-stop. Finally.. There's someone replying this thread. :D:D:D Debbie, I'm sure you'll come up with something that makes me faint. :)

I've been wondering where is Linda~!!! :devil:

Hmmm, that .. *A smile with a future in it*.. Be sure to remember that. We still have 992 more post to go. :D I know it will be soon~!! :lol: We took less then 1 month and a half for one thread to reach 1000 post.. :D

*Sighs* Ausiello..Ausiello.. He doesn't reply all the questions, Debbie. He will just put aside if he thinks he doesn't want to let us know. But it is worth a try. :D

Thank you, Debbie. I will.. Get well soon. :) *Hugs*

9. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

congrats on the new thread smacked family!! ** waves at everyone*** why didnt anybody bring cookies this time!????

im keeping my hopes up that mac and stella are indeed living together and that IT happened between them * faints*

btw,thanks for the pics asprine!!they rawk!!! the pic in the middle is my all time fav!

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine, (hug tightly) hope you get well soon! :)

Debbie, I meant Stella covered up for Lindsay when she fled the crime scene in "Silence Night". :) She said Lindsay was busy in the lab.

I believe if Stella feels the need to hide something from Mac is to keep him from trouble or danger. It is not because she doesn't trust him.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

we need to try dear. Even if it only to let him know how horrid guy he is:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm watching Heart of Glass and in a moment they are together standing in front of a window and Mac asks: what can you see Stella? (well i can't quote)

"My reflection" she answered (Mac and Stella's reflection was there on the glass)
    Pretty much it describes how their relationship has been: Mac reflects on Stell and viceversa

It will be so darnnnnnnnnnn interesting when Stella's reflection changes this season. More angsty and drama (finally!) for them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sherrinh-->no cookies. We need Smacked champagne :D !!! (not alcohol :D

Kikii---> oh dear, now i understand! :D mmmm we guess they can keep things from each other as long as they don't have the BIG SECRET from each other. I mean, Stella was quite upset when Mac kept from her he received that bloody t shirt in 4.02. But she/he can keep "little" things from each other. What they CAN'T do is keeping serious stuff just like what Aiden did in S2, what Danny did back in S1

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I totally agree with you, Kikii. :D If Stella is to hide something from Mac, it is to prevent him from getting into danger or trouble. :D They take care of each other didn't they? :lol: Hopefully the writers don't arrange it differently. :devil:
    Thank you for the hug, kikii. I needed that. :D *Hugs back tightly*

You're welcome, scheriinh, I'm glad that you like it. :) That middle pic.. I even stares at them before I sleep. Of course I'm not obssessed with it. I'm just trying to make myself sleep and get a smile on my face. :lol::lol:

*Heart of Glass*.. That lovely and perfect episode.. :adore::adore: I'm *fainting* << too much flashback. :D I need to go watch that again.. :lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i would like an episode where she offers her life to save him. If Mac is put in danger or if someone threatened her to injure Mac it could be GREAT. Justs like Drew did when he started chasing Stell

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I CAN'T WAIT!

Debbie :drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw, Debbie~!! That would be great~!! :drool::drool::drool: Maybe they will confess to each other after that. :lol::lol::lol: I don't know. I'm just saying.

Debbie, I've always thought, have Drew ever chase a girl before? He took things soooooo fast. Don't say Stella, even others won't fall for him if he force someone into a situation like the one on the rooftop. :D

And I still remember the parachute.. :D Mac asked her to take the risk and I'm so soooo glad that she didn't. :lol: There's one part that cracked me up when Mac says how "P" pursues him. :lol: :p:p

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mac wanted to make sure Stella knew it wasn't his fault he was with SHE. It was SHE who actually persued him:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (hey, it's ok She is horrid to me but she is not an scary bear. Macccccc:lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!

when Mac told her to take the risk i was:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: "Mac, what the hech have you in your mind??" Thanks God he received that glorious letter:thumbsup::drool:
    and Thanks God Stella trusted in her instincts. She would be dead by now if she has folowed Mac's advice about men;)

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.