Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Feliz Aniversário!:lol::thumbsup: (I knew from a RBD song! I don't know if you know who they are but as far as I know they're really popular in Brasil I'm as obsessed with them as I am with CSI:MIAMI)

OMG! How could I forget!! about 7.03 :( Actually just after I posted the message I remembered! :eek: I get up a 7:15 so as soon as I get back from school about 3:00 pm I'll watch it and then when the hiphugger moments are on youtube I'll watch them over and over and over again ..:) until my computer explodes.. well at least after 7.16 we will get episodes in a row, I still can't wait tho and the promo will make me worse I'll probably pass out :scream: . Does anybody have a time mashine they can lend me or an invisibility cloak so I can go to CBS and look for the episode.

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I can't even fathom the promo right now.
    All we have are pictures and a synopsis; we dont really know what's going down. I mean, what is REALLY going to have between E/C in this episode?! The anticipation is almost better than the promo! (I normally hate when people say that, but, I am going to freak out tomorrow; especially if there are any E/C moments with the marriage comment or something really sweet).:bolian:...
    That's what I like about promos though, you have no idea what to expect, and it makes you want to jump out of your skin with anticipation!:D

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think Megalyn E assumed a bit too much with the first couple scripts she had... Eric calling Tara "cute" and having a few scenes with just him... and she thinks CSI:M has a romance planned for her character. And you know what they say about people that assume...

Doesn't she have egg on her face now.

I think it had something to do with the shift in sweeps periods... the time when ratings mean a whole heck of a lot to the networks, and the shows go all out to attact viewers. They air episodes they know will bring viewers in. February is usually sweeps month, but because of the digital tv switch that was supposed to happen this month (Did Congress get it pushed back to June?), sweeps month was moved to March. I'm thinking TPTB at CSI:M waited to air these next few episodes in March because they know the good E/C episodes will attract a lot of viewers... as Smoke Gets In Your CSIs did.

If someone outs them, I think it will be by accident. I bet Ryan will figure it all out first, but being he's their friend he's certainly not going to tell anyone, same goes for Natalia and Valera.

Horatio of course will probably figure it out but I imagine a scene in the last episode of the season (good cliffhanger material) where the pictures that guy has been taking come out (I know they come out in 7.19 but I'm not sure the issue with the pictures is put to rest in that episode). Some bad guy gives Horatio the pictures to surprise him, to tell him he doesn't know his team as well as he thinks he does, and there's one of Eric & Calleigh so obviously a couple (maybe they're kissing, or in an embrace that leaves no doubt they're together) and he finds out then that they're together. And of course he'd stand behind them with IAB.

I'd really LOVE for Valera to bust them, see them somewhere kissing or something like that, and then let them know in her own specialy Valera-like way that she knows.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Good morning, Y'all. I have been catching up on all of the new posts, and I can't believe how FAST we have flown through this thread. The awesomeness of this ship never ceases to amaze me. :D

Let's get some ideas together for a poll at the start of our new thread. If you want to PM them to me or e-mail them to me or whatever.

Back on topic...

I am excited about this new episode, and I can't believe that we have to wait another whole week for it to air. The promo... ahhh the promo... hopefully it'll be a good one. Well, unless CBS wants us to revolt, it better be a good one. ;) We've had such a long wait for the new episode though, we might explode if it's too good.

Hmmm, who will out them? I think it will be inadvertent, and I agree with Jennifer, I think that Ryan will do it. He's already noticed something between Eric and Calleigh, so it won't take too much for him to guess. I bet he sees them touch each other for one second too long and has it. Now who he tells about it... well, that's another story.
    :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I hate the whole Tara thing, when I got the CSI Magazine there was an interview with Megalyn and she was saying the Delko had a thing for her, he would have to fight for her, and their chemistry was so obious that the writers would probably want to drag it out. Now don't freakout because this was back in October/November when they interviewed her, but I was like don't you watch the whole show and realize that Delko is already taken!!!! Just because she has a little chemistry with Eric, it doesn't mean that the writers should make them a couple. If anybody has a romantic interest coming up after E/C then it would probably someone like Ryan or Natalia, heck I even think the writers would give Frank (the sexual tension of the show) a love interest before they thought about Tara. Well, now that I'm done getting my frustration out about Tara, back on topic.

Yes, Congress did push the DTV switchover to June, but as you all see we won't be getting anything new till March 2nd, AH, in a week! Yes, I think that when an episode has really good E/C scene potential or when something happens to Calleigh, ratings tend to go up as we all saw last season with Ambush/All In and this seasons Smoke Gets in Your CSIs.
    I seriously can't wait for either tomorrow for the promo, nor next week. I already have really bad senioritis and add to that E/C, I end up not paying attention in class:lol:.
    Anyways, don't you guys worry about Tara, that's a thing of the past, now lets just enjoy what's ahead for our couple!

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's really amazing how fast this thread is goinig and we don't even have new episode for two weeks. We are definitely the best.:thumbsup:
    I'm sure when the episode will be aired this thread expload.;)

I didn't like the Tara thing either and I'm so glad it was just misunderstanding. We don't have to worry about anymore, good for us.:)

I agree that Ryan can be the first one to find out about them. But I'm sure he won't tell that anyone, cause they are his friends and I don't think he would like to ruin their relationship.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I really have the feeling that Ryan already has suspicions about them...ie the conversation with Cal in 714. He also says something to Eric in 719 about how they ave been ignoring each other at crime scenes (probably so they don't jump eachother :devil:) and then in 720 he makes the comment about him not being the only one keeping secrets.

So I have no doubt that he already feels there is someting going on....whether or not he knows they are actually together is anyone's guess but his antenna's are definately up and sensing a change. I don't think he will be the one to "out" them.....I think there might be a situation where they are outed and b/c Eric and/or Cal have the feeling that he suspects something will go to him first and ask him if it was him who exposed their relationship.

Ryan won't be the one to out them.....I think, considering the Russian connection this season, they will be the ones to out them somehow. I doubt if Sarnoff is/was having the team watched (ep 719) that there was only one person folowing everyone....so I think more pictures or at least damning info will surface. The Russians have everyone looking over there shoulders this season...there is no way it can be resolved or taken care of in one ep!

8. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I agree completly, i honestly dont think Ryan will out them, i think something will happen and they will be accidentally outed. In kind of the same way Calleigh and J**e's relationship was outed, though Cal and Erics relationship will be stronger for it because hed transfer to nights for her ;)...

I think with the whole Russian mob story line there will be an incident - pictures of them out together/in her condo etc or there will be an attempt on one of their lives whislt there together and they'll have to explain why they were together, thus exposing their relationship - and Super H will have to persuade Stetler that Cal and Eric can work well together.

9. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

how do i delete this post?
    sorry for the doubling. i was trying to get rid of it.. ill get rid of this as soon as i figure out how

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  10. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

[
    quote=csimiamilove;875605]how do we know that someone is definitley gonna out them? at least this early on? and do you guys think that this means their relationship is gonna end?.. i dont think that the writers would do that since theyve been leading up to this for so long![/quote]

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Sunday everyone, you know what tomorrow is...promo day! :thumbsup:

The more and more I think about it, I don't think that Ryan will be the one to out them. I am hoping that they get caught in an intimate moment (no not like that) and they have to explain themselves. It doesn't have to be at the lab but like someone else said since they are being followed by the Russian Mob that someone take pics of them and sends them to IAB and to the lab, like Cooper did when he posted the website about Calleigh. I can see Eric confronting Ryan about outing them since Eric doesn't really completely trust him.

delkolover: LMAO :guffaw:
    they are ignoring each other at crime scenes, so that is not going to raise suspicions about them. HA HA that's funny, so they won't jump each other, she's held back for 7 years, I am sure she could do it for 8-12 hrs a day :lol:

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

This is for the season cliffy: What I'd love to see is IAB confronting the both of them and telling them that one of them has to go, not just transfer to a different shift. Maybe O'Shay has a hand in it or something. (I can't remeber what happened to him.) Eric and Calleigh protest and remind Stetler that they've been just fine together for months and they can show him that it won't interfere with their work. He insists on one of them leaving. Remembering that Eric's wages are still being garnished, Calleigh tells Stetler that she'll leave. The final scene is of her cleaning out her locker and walking out. So, okay, Horatio will move heaven an earth to get her back in the season 8 opener......

13. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Happy Sunday... I keep forgetting that not everybody is leaving at GMT+2. enjoy the weekend

the idea of a private moment cached on film is a nice one... maybe a romantic dinner, or something like that?
    speaking about ignoring each other... that's plain strange... i mean their best friends like for almost a decade and suddenly they're ignoring? like that's not going to arise suspicion inside an investigative team:guffaw:
    and YES i trust them not to jump each other... the "horizontal mambo" should be extremely good taking into account their chemistry, but still.. they're mature, professional, focused..... AND WHO AM I TRYING TO KID?????:devil:

14. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

:guffaw:I agree completely :bolian:

I am having trouble focusing today! I cant even fathom what kind of E/C moments there will be in the promo....if there are any :wtf: I hope that we really get some great acting in 716..but i have no doubts ;)

15. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

mmmmm.....it is Sunday isn't it? I was kinda not thinking about it, and then wham! Tomorrow, wow! Now I am awake!:lol: If CBS screws this up again and there is no promo I will burst into tears.......and maybe start screaming.:lol: What would you do?:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.