Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The article said the short clips leave viewers not knowing what the "relationship" is - Im sure if anyone is in bed together it'd be more than obvious, unless it was someone viewers weren't expecting. So. I think these little snippets will be very quick, no dialouge, & just enough to make us go :wtf::wtf:.

I'm anxious to see it, & quite honestly I'm hoping it's something for each individual team member that is just about them & what's going on in thier life in that particular moment. If it all manages to connect later, then even better, but for now I like knowing that there's a chance for some fresh stories with each member. IMO, it's in desperate need of a shift. :)

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

IDK, but I think that when they are talking about the "relationships" it's talking
    more about the ones with they have with their families and such; like Ryan and his nephew.
    But, I would definetly leave any other possibilities open.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

LOL you always crack me up:guffaw:
    OT: HCrazy could you please delate some PMs so I can send you one? Thanks;)

Oh yeah I totally agree with you about this. Seriously it's time for TPTB to show our CSIs outside from the departement doing something in their privat life.
    I think it's very nice the idea of Ryan dropping off his nephew at school :adore:
    I could have seen also Delko doing something like this, but they already used his sister on s4 so I'm perfectly fin with Ryan 'cuase it's time to show a little bit more of his family. I was going to wonder if had any memeber of his family still alive since I forgot his uncle.

As for the other I'd prefer something more private possibely without relationship.
    I mean I'm ok with Eric going out from his motel home & checking his car or something like this.
    I'd be ok with Calleigh waking up and falling from her bed:lol: (I've been waiting for this since the beginning of the show) or in the bathroom washing her up & getting ready or Natalia trying to improve her aim while shooting.
    I'd be pissed off seeing Calleigh with Eric or anyone else with a partner while they'll get beeped & called into work.
    Plus I don't like the idea of someone else coming from Nat's past, what the hell did her while she was an FBI agent?:lol:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I would actually like to see Eric and Calleigh in bed together, but it's not gonna happen (there's a spoiler that Eric wakes up at a hotel and nobody knows that he lives there now, I think), so you don't have to worry about that. I'd love to see Calleigh waking up and falling from her bed, though. That would be so funny.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

For some reason I see the alarm waking Calleigh up and Calleigh in tired frustration throwing something at the alarm to shut it off and thus breaking the clock. :lol:

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Looks Like Eric almost got smushed in Wreaking crew promo Pics on Fan pop link. Someone finaly gave H. a differant shirt to put on. Gonna be a good one I hope.

I to can't wait to see whats going on with the eppi. with all the clips into their lives. I still think we are going to see Eric end up being related to that Russian guy in the mob. Who knows maybe they will trace everybodies DNA back to Horation and find out that they are actually his children in some psycotic way LoL!

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL! That will be the series finale. Everyone is one of H's offspring.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Grrrr, i'm growing tired of waiting for Wrecking Crew! It sould be tmr, instead of 8 days away. It's gotta be good.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Is tomorrow's episode new? I didn't see previews so I wasn't sure.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Nope. Tomorrow's episode is a repeat of 'Stand Your Ground'. :cool:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:scream: Why? Aren't the other CSI's new this week?

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't understand why they feel the need to skip a week when they obviously have several episodes already filmed.

I wonder if the actors know who the mystery people are in epi 9. I hope so.

13. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

It’s because of the World Series, its game 5. Philly leads the series 3-1, and tonight they may win the series. For the most part the World Series gets fair too good ratings. I can understand where CSI Miami it not showing a new episode tonight, there is a chance that their ratings will be low due to the game.

14. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Doubtful!! By the time the girl is "of age" poor H will be walking with a cane... no pun intended!

I love H but I certainly hope you are not suggesting Susie's little girl Madison - as in Ray Senior's daughter...wouldn't that be a form of incest?? :wtf:

H and Yelina... nobody deserves to be with the redhead by Yelina...

15. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

I'm hoping CSISDFLASH meant they wanted Madison to end up with Horatio custody wise...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.