Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Wow, a new thread already! :hugegrin:

Well, I don't have much to say (as I'm about to go to bed before a couple more looooooooong shifts on the ambulance....), except that I'm still in a bouncy happy brain fog from the new clips we have of our boy :D

so, I will simply start this thread off by saying, good god I want to have gone to high school with him!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    :drool: :drool: :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil: :devil: :eek: :devil: :devil: :eek: :drool: :drool:

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Re: Gary #8:

wooo new thread *does a dance* :-D

I picked 'women have reckless crushes on him' because we do :D (someone even said it in a interview)

Thanks for the pic Jade :D he looks gooooooddd :drool: he had a muscular build then and stilll does now, no change there :). I bet he was like one of the most popular kids in school who all the girls wanted lol. He said in a interview he was more intrested in music and girls in highschool than learning :lol:. I would of loved to of been at school with him too, or even just act beside him :lol:

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*rushes in*

*sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeees*

Whoa! It's slippery down here! :guffaw:

Ah my first day at the university was BUSY! :rolleyes::lol: Finally at home and I'm not going to study anything tonight! :D:cool:

Whooo! New thread! :beer::hugegrin:*does a happy dance*

I voted 'Chicago's finests' just because it's kind of true...! :lol: Not to mention it's really catchy! :thumbsup:

Jade: You amaze me do you know that? :lol: How an earth did you manage to find that pic!?!?:eek::eek::drool::drool::drool::drool:I wish I could have been in same high school with him! :lol::D Really! I mean....look at him! How could you possibly resist THAT!!? :eek: :adore:

4. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

[​IMG]

oh........ my............. *faints*
    [​IMG] that.... is fantastic. quite possibly the best thing i've ever seen in my life. he had such a rockin' body at that age???? WHYWASINOTBORNINTHEFIFTIES????????????

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well, i thought i was gonna vote for chicago's finest, and that's probably my favourite.

but i couldn't NOT vote for "we steal toasters too" just, well, because :D

[​IMG]

as for that pic jade posted, it is lovely, he's in a band, he smokes, he drinks, he steals toasters, he tries to kill his brother - what more could any girl want?

6. legitlyobsessed

That hair? oh sweet mother of grapes! and what's wrong with austin? other than those craptacular glasses. those creeped me out, not gonna lie. but anyway, I liked austin. liked young gary better, but..... :devil: :eek: that hair!

7. taylorgirl

:lol: :lol: :lol: i guess it was the fashion then, or he couldn't afford a hair cut(very unlikely):lol: but i think it's nice now that now he only keeps it a little curly sometimes, wavy and manageable which is cute when he looks like that :drool:. When he work a spesific pair of glasses, people on the tv.com forum said he looks like Gary Potter :lol: cause the glasses don't suit him.
    [​IMG]
    Personally, i think he looks lovely and handsome in this. :adore:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

those glasses really were pretty bad but they were all the fashion in the early 80s so they fit with the play, and as for the hair, i dunno, i kinda liked it (like the sound of the crickets) - it was better when he got drunk and messed it up tho :)

and i think glasses really suit him, generally, he should wear them more often!

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I think the glasses suit him also. :) I wish he would wear'em more often. At first I wasn't very fond of'em but that was just cause I was used to see him without. But now I really like when he does wear them.

Haha the hair in True West. :lol: I LOVE IT!!!! :adore: :adore: :adore: Especially in the end when it gets all messy and more curlish.
    Yeah I guess I have a thing for curly hair! :lol::devil:

10. legitlyobsessed

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Gary Potter? that's fantastic. I love it! :adore::luvlove: I agree though, the glasses are a bit weird on him, although I agree with you too, he does look nice in them. just... weird haha

oh, they fit the play, but that doesn't change the fact that they're craptastic. and the hair in TW.... gahhhhhh :p :luvlove::luvlove: especially as he got more and more slashed... :devil:

I just have a mild obsession with his hair in general :p actually, I want to bring something up: what is the consensus on here on his, um, baldness?

11. taylorgirl

Woo my idea for the thread name was picked :D. Um, he's going bald? a mean when he cuts his hair it looks thin but i never seen a bald patch, have you a picture?

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I agree with Taylorgirl.

I think I remember reading one another thread that he wears a hair piece for CSI NY. In real life I believe his hair is just gray and thinning with no noticeable bald patches. Interesting topic to discuss though.

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

This is correct. For CSI NY Mac has a hair piece and colered hair. In real life the hair is gray.
 Also with it he looks sexi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I picked "Chicago's Finest". Perfection!

15. taylorgirl

Aww them picks are cute :drool:. I think they should let him show his natural hair on the show, i mean he's 56 for god sake, it doesn't matter if they can see a bit of grey it's not a fashion show it's a crime show :lol: he still looks sexy to me grey hair or not it adds to it :lol: