Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I don't want Prentiss to leave either. I just don't want her to get hooked up with Hotch. But she used to be my favorite of the woman characters until they started writing her so OOC last season. It started with the "Retaliation" episode I think, when she actually had the Unsub on the ground and was snarling at him. It was like how Elle got when she started to go cuckoo.

I'm still watching the show. I'm stuck. I can't just stop tuning in when I know Hotch is there. And I thought the last episode was very well done. Now if they would just decide not to have the Hotch-Morgan bromance bonding storyline after all...:rolleyes:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

TvGuide.com

Hints on secrets... Hmmmm :D

So what can you tell us about any of the BAU members' secrets on Criminal Minds?

ADAM: Executive producer Simon Mirren tells us that Reid's secret will be a doozy and that it's connected to his "genetic past." But not every reveal will carry the same weight this season. "Some of them are very emotional, and some of them are very simple," says Mirren, who's writing a special Garcia episode. "Garcia's is not a depressing secret. You really see another side of Garcia that we haven't seen in six years of working with her. It's kind of shocking in one way and fantastic in another."

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Doozy... something extraordinary that's good or bad. Hopefully it'll be something good rather than him being sick or something. Genetic past? Are they going to tell us he's very distantly related to Einstein or something? That really wouldn't surprise me, actually. :lol:

Garcia's secret... shocking and fantastic... hmmm... is she pregnant with Kevin's baby? Or is just that we're going to find out what exactly she did to get tagged to work for the FBI?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  4. electra

electra Pathologist

I hope Reid secret is not like he has a genetic disease.I hated Thirteen storyline on House.I am OK with him being related to Einstein,still.:lol:

I sometimes think CBS do not know how to write strong female characters and they made several mistakes with Emily.A lot of fans said it.

Hope tonight episode is as good as the previous one.We are doing really good on the ratings and I want the show to last long.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm going to really miss Emily/Paget too if she leaves. I'm really hoping something can be worked out cause she and Hotch are my faves and I don't want to lose either. It'll be interesting and sad to see in tonight's episode how the team is affected after JJ's departure. Plus who is going to present the cases??

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Pretty good episode. I like cold cases being revisited and solved. I can't say much about the episode. It's average I think. I really missed JJ.

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Excellent episode. Loved the Hotch and Rossi scenes. Fascinating Unsub, well-played by Daniel J. Travanti. I hope Reid lets his hair grow out.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I know I've seen the son before, but I can't remember where. :lol:

Hey new pics in the opening credits! Sad to see that JJ is not there.

Garcia's look when she saw JJ's office and took down the name plate. :(

Reid's hair looks odd this week compared to last week. It seemed to be sticking up in places or something.

I liked Rossi's scene with the older killer... especially the part about the diapers. "I ain't wearing no diapers!" :lol: The way that guy said that cracked me up.

If JJ had been in this ep, she probably would have ended up a target.

Sad that the woman the ten year old helped his dad with turned out to be his mother.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Last night was a good one.I like how we went from a copycat to an unsub with alzheimer.They also did a lot of the things that I like:Reid being smart,Emily and Morgan teaming on one side and Rossi and Hotch on the other.Hotch was great becouse he acted like a good leader and is clear that he valued Rossi as well.

Bad things is that I missed JJ and I do NOT like Morgan and Ellie.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Twitter...

PB:
    -AJ Cook is funny and gorgeous. She is a great actress and friend.
    -Shooting at the Paramount lot. So beautiful. New York street, a light rain. What a fantastic place.. And the nicest guards in town.
    -We're here for CM- episode #6. Me, Joe & Gubler. I like a LIGHT rain. And I loooooove chicken wings. Had 'em fer lunch.

AJ:
    -Thank you all for your sweet comments. It means so much. Thanks to all of my (ex) cast mates. You are beyond awesome and seriously missed.
    -NOW, moving on...I'm in Vancouver about to start shooting my next movie with Jennifer Morrison. Excited to focus on something new.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

I just saw the promo.It looks like Emily is going undercover.It was time to see her in action!!

Thanks for the tweets.AJ is really nice.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

'Compromising Positions' - very good episode! There are many scenes to laugh on especially with Garcia. Prentiss and Morgan mistaken as Jehova Witness is quite funny too. Both sides of Garcia were shown in the episode. While I like that she tried to do JJ's job, I always wanted her real character. Another good thing, Hotch allowed her to join the team to travels outside the BAU. Nice to see the light side of Hotch in this episode. The case was good. It was interesting enough. It reminds me of a CSI episode where couples meet at a house to socialize.

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

DonPrank - omg I thought about that episode too, only I liked this one more. I liked this episode, a lot more then I thought I would. I'll place some in spoliers just in case some haven't yet to see it yet.

I find it interesting that Hotch never truly got upset with Garcia, like when he shows up behind her when she is talking to the media. He waits for her to try and figure it out and the only steps in when he needs to, and there been some bosses who would have never cared if she was stressed or not. He's such a drill Sgt., but man he can be such a SOFTIE!! Now, if I can just have a scene where Hotch and Emily are on a desk...wait what...did I say that out loud, oops gotta go!

14. GregNickRyanFan

Hotch was so understanding of Garcia's situation. Garcia looked so odd without her glasses lol. I love the way everyone looked at her when she came onto the plane in her new look. And the way Morgan told her that she had to be herself instead of trying to be like JJ and he put her glasses back on her and she immediately knew what to do lol.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It was a good episode. I'm glad they are still mentioning JJ and she hasn't been put aside a la CSI franchise. Garcia was awesome last night :cool:. I love when she and Hotch interact because they are such opposites and Hotch is always so amused by her. It was so sweet when he told her she was unique. Also the fact that he supported her but was still very much her boss. I loved their reactions to her makeover and when they realized that she had everything under control when they got to the police station. I also liked that she is not going to continue to do both jobs because that's a lot of work and there's no way one person can do all that.

Prentiss was awesome going undercover. I loved her "you better have my back" or something like that; and they did. Though she took the guy down herself ;).

:lol: I love them too :cool:.

Overall good episode.