Eric and Calleigh #39-Let's fix what shouldn't be broken

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Oct 10, 2011.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Come back to me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The heart doesn't lie

5.9%
  3. Without you, I am not me

5.9%
  4. Broken Promises

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Every rose has its thorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mr. & Mrs. Delko

5.9%
  7. I found you a new boyfriend

11.8%
  8. Let's get back together

5.9%
  9. Our love will never die

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Let's have a fresh start

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Let's fix what shouldn't be broken

41.2%
  12. New beginnings, Happy Endings.

23.5%
  13. True Love Will Prevail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Love Will Lead You Back

5.9%
  15. You're Where I Belong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Never give up hope

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Wow! Obviously I haven't watch it! I need more info!

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It was a VERY cute scene. Eric-concerned-for-Calleigh is adorable to watch :adore:. It was also very natural for him to just grab her arm and help her out. She just let him too :). Stuff like this is what we've been talking about. Not over the top (even though they can definitely crank it up a notch) but it's still natural, and cute, and comfortable. More please!

3. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

That scene with Eric in calleigh was just cute ..last night scene gave me a little hope I just hope we get more scenes like that :thumbsup:

4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

There is a Delko & Calleigh non-working moment. It’s hard to say though if they are back together but if they are still not – they are definitely heading that direction.

Finally, something promising about EC! :hugegrin:

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yay!!At least something, even though
    with unsure result. However, I'll wait and see as many spoilers never happened so they might cut the scene out, just like in the premiere :(

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I want to be happy but...

It just sounds like more of the same thing: There's a scene but we are not sure of the status of their relationship.

Isn't that what's been going on for years now? So we waited a whole season for nothing to be resolved? So next season the status of their relationship will be the same as this one and the cycle starts all over again :rolleyes:. Sorry, I'm in quite a pessimist mood today.

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Calleigh and Delko fans, we know you have all been waiting this season for those two lovers to get together once and for all. Today I can treat you with some spoilers that just came in. As we posted in our earlier spoilers Austin North and his sister are back for Adams written and directed Episode "At Risk". Not only are they in Adam's upcoming episode, they will also be included in the finale but this time to get adopted by someone we adore so much, Calleigh. There’s only one hitch - Calleigh is single and the adoption officer is pretty rigid about this rule. So guess who steps in to help her with this predicament? Yes! Eric. All I can say is that Calleigh was successful in adopting the kids because of Eric and that he reassured her that she is not alone in this.
    Okay, this spoiler is awesome! We've waited so long for something like this. I can't stop smiling and giggling. I just hope we will really see this in the actual episode. I can't wait for April. :hugegrin::luvlove:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:). I really hope this pays off. If this episode ends up being the series' finale then I'm really glad it'll end up on a good note for Eric and Cal. I have to say I'm surprised they are actually following through on the Austin storyline. Now I'm really looking forward to Adam's episode to see happens with him and Calleigh.

There's a lot going on in this finale so I hope EC's scenes aren't lost in the mix.

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

If that was true, that would be awesome!
    I forbid myself to get excited just yet as it might be another spoiler that will not work out. I was excited for the season pemiere too...However, I must admit that it would be fantastic if that was true, even if that's a series end, not just a season finale...

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From Mega Buzz:

First it's not cool that they spelled CALLEIGH'S name wrong :shifty: moving on...

We already knew most of it but I like the part that says "look for him to verbalize just how much he cares for Calleigh..." Love the use of the word verbalize here :D. Will Calleigh be there when he says whatever he will say?? I sure hope so :).

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Me too!!
    I love that part, i couldn't stop smiling!I wish she was there and would love for camera to show her face when he says that...I'm so excited for this scene, could April come quicker please...

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I wonder what will happen to Austin's sister though. I mean, separating them it's sad and we haven't heard anything about Calleigh adopting both kids.

Eric has always been a family guy and I just can't wait to see him reacting to Calleigh adopting a kid and actually being there for her. Would it be too much to ask for him to have a scene with Austin? Adam/Eric is always so great with kids. Given the drought the writers have put us through I don't think it's too much lol :shifty:.

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Actually, the spoiler says:Austin North and his sister are back for Adams written and directed Episode "At Risk". Not only are they in Adam's upcoming episode, they will also be included in the finale but this time to get adopted by someone we adore so much, Calleigh.
    So I think Cal will adopt both of them :) I can't wait for Adam's episode and then the finale!

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

This is the Cheat Tweet for Episode 18- Law & Disorder

Will Calleigh's BIG life decision give her a 2nd chance w/ Delko? 3/25 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/zhS6Vi

I guess Episode 18 will be the episode where Eric & Calleigh will be back together.:luvlove: Finally, after almost 2 years of waiting! I am excited to see how they'll go about it. I was expecting this thread to be alive and rejoicing again but I guess a lot of hiphuggers just gave up.:( I definitely would want to have at least another season of CSI Miami and the onlyway that will happen in my opinion is to continue supporting the show.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Try to remember the spoiler tags when discussing spoilers or speculating outside the Spoiler Threads :)