Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnicky

luvnicky Victim

The way they've been going lately the old foe will be someone that affects DB, Finn and Morgan even though they came from different states and Nick, Sara, and Greg will be in the background.

2. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

I agree, I would prefer an old foe we haven't met yet. Although, if it had to be someone we've seen already then I wouldn't mind seeing Sqweegel making a comeback...he was pretty fascinating! If they're going to put the team in danger then I think its only fair that, as the only remaining member of the original team who hasn't had a season finale episode, Greg should have a turn (Nick had Grave Danger, Sara had Living Doll and Brass had the one where he was shot; the name eludes me at the moment!). :) Morgan already had a CSI in peril episode this season so please not again! And much as I love DB, I really would rather he didn't take center stage in the season finale episode...he got to be action man in Catherine's final two episodes. As for Finn, well, I think I'm not alone in saying I most definitely do NOT want her to take centre stage in the season finale!

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Personally I don't see Hannah as an "old foe of the CSI's". I see her more as a old foe of Sara's. I want a season finale that involves everyone, not a character centric episode. It's going to be months before we see a new CSI. I don't want to be left wanting because it seemed too much like the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Susan

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Season 6 finale, Way To Go :)

Agreed with a lot of that, the leads shouldn't be taking finale, it will back fire, and I thought they learned from the last few years but like Grissom said "Assume nothing"

Love to see Greg featured in a finale, but the day it happens is the day it snows in July along with meeting relatives and seeing his apartment

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think I'd prefer a foe we don't know (ha! That rhymes!) too. Unless it's McKeen, but the fact that they had Gedda in an episode (sort of...the mob museum one) and never even mentioned Warrick makes me doubt that they'd go there.

Hannah. Nah....she's been on twice now, and so has Natalie. Let's go with a foe we don't know. :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Darn, I was hoping it would be Fred Dryer, when I read this sentence... then I saw that it was Stephanie Kramer instead. Oh well, that's cool too, I guess. I just miss Fred Dryer LOL.

An old foe from their past? I really hope its not Natalie or Hannah. The last we saw of the Natalie storyline led us to believe that she was going to hang herself. And Hannah, I just don't like that kid, she gives me the utter creeps... plus she would only really affect Sara. McKeen, I don't ever want to see again. Squeegel won't be it. Milander is dead. The guy whose life Catherine "ruined" would be pointless since Cath isn't there. So, I just don't know who it could be. It would almost have to be McKeen... but I really don't want to see him again, I really don't. So, I'd prefer someone we haven't seen before.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

What about that magician guy from season 3? I always think about him when I rewatch that episode with him having the key in his mouth.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Zephyr? I think that was his name... something like that anyway... Yeah, that might be interesting.

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Wasn't there a blurb mentioned a while back (an interview maybe) about some guy that Nick put away gets out of prison and comes back to torment the team? Or did I just make that up?

10. GregNickRyanFan

I don't remember that, but I don't have the greatest memory LOL. But that possibility actually scares me, cause the one I think of is the guy from "Stalker". That was a scary dude... and I worry for Nicky if he ever got out.

The only other criminal who comes to mind is the leader of that group of "fanny-smackers"... I think they called him "Pig"... but I hope it's not him, cause I really don't want to see Kevin Federline on this show again LOL.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yes, there was. But that's not the finale. That one is supposed to be someone whose confession is called into question due to Detective Vega working on the case, and his son is supposed to be in that episode as well. The guy doesn't get out, but he might get out and they're working to keep him behind bars.

12. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Thanks for the correction, Smokey. I figured I probably had something wrong.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This comes from The Hollywood Reporter: casting for the show's penultimate episode.

14. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

BACK! SHOW KILLER!!!!

Old joke, sorry.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press release for 12x19 Split Decisions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.