Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I have to say, I was really happy when he said they were throwing around a story for Stetler. I miss him! :lol: I hope we get to see him sometime in season 7!

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I can't wait to see what they come up with, we haven't seen Stetler at all this season. :eek: He's such a great character. I'm not sure I want to necessarily see him 'stirring up trouble' as Mr. Miller put it but if it's a really cool idea that adds a great dimension to the show, I'm wouldn't be opposed to it. Although I'm wondering if they might consider giving Rick a more personal storyline than one where he just shows up to stir the pot after everything's calmed down. There's a lot of potential with him. :)

One thing that encouraged me the most was:

I'm going to hold him to it. ;) Especially the humour part. :p

That's something I've never thought of, it would be quite interesting and I'm sure a big 'HUH? What just happened?' moment for the fans which I think they were trying to go for anyhow, lol.

And like Hollyyo mentioned, Mr. Miller said the storyline for Ryan will play out over the course of the season so we'll probably end up seeing the kid more than once. (Yay continuity!)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I know me too! You can't help but hate him and love him at the same time! He hasn't been around to cause trouble in a while....it'll be interesting to see what brings him back into the fold.

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I thought the kid would looks like Ryan, that's why i think it's nephew. ;)

5. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I miss Stetler too - after all, he's the guy who wants to see H go down in a big way - he's just so jealous of him for all H is and I know he's got a big job to do to keep the folks on the straight and narrow, but man, is he so transparent. I think it would be so cool to see him get into a big spot of trouble and need the lab to bail him out - and that will be a toughie for them since they all can't stand him.

And thanks for the reining in on the wardrobe thing - I'll hop over there - I happen to think it would be great idea to pursue!!

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I hope they bring back Stetler soon! He's so much fun to love to hate! I love actors that are so good you want to hate them hahaha...Like Natalia's ex and Ron Saris.

From that spoiler a while ago, the kid will get one additional episode, so I don't know if they will have him in more. If they're having it play out for the rest of the season with the kid in only one more episode, my prediction is they're going to kill him off and show Ryan dealing with it the rest of the season. (sorry, run-on sentence much?)

Sad as it is, (I would totally cry) that's what I think would happen. UNLESS the kid has more than 2 episodes, (1st being epi 9 that I can't ever remember the name of. Power Trip I think?)

I hope Ron is just dead. I'm sick of Horatio dealing with him and it will be pretty stupid for him to come back to life. Let's move on to the next nemesis please? haha...

7. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

oh gosh no - I want Ron to come back for one more big show down!! Horatio needs his final fight just as he dispatched Clavo Cruz...

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm with you on that one, I don't like Ron, he's irritating. But I'm sure he will be back.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No no no...I don't like that theory (lol).
    I couldn't handle seeing one of our CSIs go through the loss of a child - I'd be bawling my eyes out! *pretends that theory doesn't exist*

Although, Corey did say in the last part of that interview that things would happen that literally will change the lives of all the characters.
    We may be seeing lots of "loved ones" die - almost sounds like that's the theme for this season. I already have my bets on a few characters.

I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see Ron back for one final episode, but after that I really really wish they'd give it a rest with H's enemies. After the gazillionth one it doesn't really seem exciting anymore :rolleyes:

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm sort of tired of seeing loved ones die. It seems like it's happened a billion times. Maybe they could try a storyline that is still emotional, but doensn't involve someone dying? Maybe someone gets sick or someone gets stalked? I don't know. I wonder how many times they can kill someone off the show. We're going to start running out of characters.

Seriously. That storyline is sooo overused. The minute we see some dramatic scene between a mob boss and Horatio I just say, "Here we go again."

We.need.new.storylines.

Off topic: iamjekyl, for some reason the whole time I've been on the boards I thought your username was JamJekyl. :lol: Which I thought was pretty cool actually. But your real username is cool too. :lol:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think that's what Corey wants to do, you can really tell he wants to bring 'Kim' back for a showdown.

KIM? What a weird name for a guy, haha, even in his position:'Evil Ron Sarris, gone in the wind'

And as for Ryan having a son, oh please guys you've gone too far in your fantasies now. That can never happen........................(points go as far as the premiere of Power Trip and we really find out that it is his son)

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't want him to have a son that dies, I'm just saying it's a possibility. I would cry. For like three days. I'm that invested in this show hahahaha........

We won't officially know who the kid is in Power Trip though. We'll just see him for a second and it's over for the ep.

Anyway, I think it would be nice for Ryan to have a son. (a live one).

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I Seen and older Eppi. of CSI NY on late night last night that had Kim Coats playing a differant side of the law. I think I also seen Tyler the old AV tech on that new NY Eppi. with the dolls the other night. Lots of Actor recycleing between he shows.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ I knew it was the guy who played Tyler! Thanks for confirming! (Or thinking the same thing, makes it twice as likely it WAS him... I swear he's on a car commercial too...)

Anywhoo. That was OT.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really hope they don't make the kid Ryan's son. That would be too redundant of Horatio/Kyle in a way. And I hope they don't kill the kid off cause that would be kind of redundant of Danny/Reuben on NY. I know Reuben wasn't Danny's kid, but Danny was sort of his mentor or whatever. I mean, he cared about the kid and all and the kid looked up to him. Here's what I think is gonna happen with Ryan and the kid if family members are going to die. I think Ryan's sibling (the kid's parent) and maybe the sibling's spouse will die and Ryan will have to get custody of the kid and that is why we will see him spending time with the kid... so we will already be familiar with the kid for when that story arc comes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.