CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm sorry for the double post, but I wanted this to be separate from the disertation above.

From Ausiello:
    So now we know that Scott Wolf is, indeed, another "Mac Taylor."

2. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Dammit. Dammit. DAMMITDAMMITDAMMMIT DAMMMMMMMMMIT! And here I thought they were putting the brakes on that glurge and trying--however futilely, given Anna Belknap's "skills"--to develop Lindsay on her own.

Oh, CSI:NY, why do Eddie Cahill and his manpretty and acting prowess tie me to this stupid, dripping fishcunt of a show?

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Eh, I'd hardly call limited screen time for Lindsay a disaster. :lol: It made no sense to write in her pregnancy then, though--she wasn't with anyone. Now it makes a little more sense...sort of.

It sure makes Danny look like a big whore, though--sleeping with two women in one season and knocking one of them up. :lol:

I'll be curious to see how it plays out; I don't think it's a good twist, but it sounds like Anna Belknap's real life pregnancy was the impetus.

It makes Lindsay look inconsistent, yeah. If she can't work around chemicals, she pretty much will be reduced to what she's always been all along: a love interest for Danny.

That would be my guess now as to how the whole thing is going to play out based on these spoilers.

4. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

UHMM, It could be just me but....ewwww. That wouldn't turn my head from Danny Messer. I mean....ewww. If you guys think he's hot, then ok. I won't crush your ideas of hot, but compared to Danny(Carmine). He SO does NOT hold a candle.:eek:

But again, I didn't pick him and he is someone else's version of hot. I haven't ever watched any of his work. Is he a good actor?

5. PerfectAnomaly

I liked him in both "Party of Five" and "Everwood." According to Ausiello he's going to be one of the Mac Taylors being targeted by the serial killer, so I highly doubt he has anything to do with Lindsay or DL. Ausiello must have just mentioned him in a DL question because he's apparently incapable of answering any CSI: NY questions, regardless of their relevance to DL, unless they are about DL. :rolleyes: :wtf: I think Scott Wolf is "boyishly cute," not "hot." If he were going to be Lindsay's new "love interest" I'd find his looks to be much closer to Lindsay's league than Danny's. ;)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

For one think i'm so happy we don't have much longer to wait the spoilers are getting more frustrating every time, either confusing me even further or just out making me wish i kept to my original plan of staying spoiler free... which never happened let alone started.

I'm almost wanting to kill TPTB with that spoiler because that sort of snippet turns the whole situation upside down however after the missed scene in PF i'm waiting till it airs before i see anything... a clinic could mean she was pregant isn't no more or is or there is some elaborate story and the clinic is some random place.

Think i've given up thinking to much about any of them or the Rikki rumours now until it airs and now just focusing on what the eps are about.

edit: i didn't notice in the 100th pics that Anna looks pregnant i mean its not something i actually notice but it would make sense on the storyline if she actually was as hiding it doesnt really work.

7. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I've been thinking about this and it's all too conflicting. Lindsay getting pregnant by Danny doesn't make much sense if she is suppose to be getting a new love interest - not that pregnant people can't meet someone new but thats just way too complicated - and lets be honest D/L is already way too complicated. It's also conflicting with what Carmine said about putting the brakes on - if anything I think Carmines comments are probably the most honest, I think some of the other spoilers are clearly red herrings. So I am going with Lindsays trip to the clinic has nothing to do with being pregnant maybe she is just ill.

When was it announced that Anna was pregnant? If she has just told them she is pregnant it plausible that TPTB have just had to re-think everything they had planned to incorporate Annas pregnancy.

8. PerfectAnomaly

It hasn't been announced but, as the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words." The 100th episode pictures clearly show that she is pregnant. I would think Anna Belknap would have told them as soon as she could. In the S2 commentary of "NWILL" they make the comment that the episode was shot right after they learned Anna was pregnant. Just like then TPTB have plenty of time to figure out how to incorporate it or work around it. Let's just hope they don't do the rushed, half-assed job they did the first time. :rolleyes:

9. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Had another look at the pictures and I see your point - there is definately a bump!

Now I am in 2 minds. Lindsay being pregnant means she can't work in the labs so they would be effectively taking one of the main characters out of the show. A character I am not very keen on, so one on hand YAY! on the other the only way to keep Anna on screen if Lindsay is pregnant is to turn the show into somekind of soap opera which I won't be happy about. It is supposed to be a crime procedural show.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

As much as I wanted to see Rikki again, I can't help hoping they'll just drop their plans to bring her back.

Whatever they do, they'd better not give Hawkes the shaft to accommodate this shit. *scowl*

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hey, maybe Rikki will also be pregnant and Danny will have to be dealing with becoming a father twice over. Hey, TPTB could even have Lindsey and Rikki go into labour together and have a mixed up babies storyline as well! The possibilities are endless!!!!!!
    (cein puts on her running shoes to escape from the angry mob that she knows is going to be after her for suggesting this ;-)

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

can someone please tell me where the clinic info came from? And what they said about it? Maybe she is going to the clinic for job purposes?

13. Faylinn

And they could both have Adam babysit - hijinks would ensue! :p

To go back to something said a-ways up the page:

Not so sure about the manbaby part (although hey, I'd tune in! :lol:), but I'm definitely stoked for Sid and Hawkes bonding. I always love their scenes together. It's a relationship that works and has a lot of mutual understanding since they've got a lot of the same experiences that the others don't have.

They should totally be buddies and Sid should invite Hawkes to his house for Thanksgiving. :D

ETA: Lori, the spoilers indicate that Danny sees Lindsay at a clinic, and - without giving away too much that would spoil the resolution of the case - the implication is that she is probably pregnant. I hesitate to make too many assumptions without further information, but that's my interpretation. Until we know more, though, this thread is a whole lotta speculation.

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ The clinic part came from the spoiler for 5.09.

Did it definitely say it was a Planned Parenthood type clinic? Because maybe it'll be line an NCIS thing where she gets sick and tries to hide it from everyone...

15. Faylinn

Sorry, the ETA on my previous post was a bit slow. :lol:

There are plenty of reasons to go to a clinic, but in this particular case, the implication is that it's a pregnancy-related visit. Without further information, though, it's anybody's guess what will happen. I don't want to get people's hopes up (or down), just to clarify. :)

As always, spoilers = rumors until proven otherwise :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.