Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

I wrote a quick one shot story about what would happen if Sara found out who really rescued her from the desert, please R&R. Hero

I would love for this to really happen, but we all know that it will in some form or another.

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

i so want to read the story like now - but the power's been out and now I have to leave for work. *sniffs* So sad. Maybe it'll be slow at work, or the power will go out again and I can come home to Snickers! :)

3. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Aww Sidle my Idol don´t be upset! Thanks for supporting Snickers. It was just that we already got 3 messages like that on the previous page. Not your fault.

I´m loving the spoilers for A la Cart!
    My guess is:
    - The kidnapping is a wake-up call for Sara.
    GSR has not been good for her and it leads to destruction for the whole team/lab.
    - Ecklie demotes Grissom and her and Grissom are not allowed to work together.
    - All the cases where Sara and Grissom worked together in the past have to be reevaluated and the lab´s reputation takes a hit. Sara realises Grissom´s behaviour is not ok for a supervisor.

- Nick helps Sara recover - eventually he will to ask her about GSR. Nick will be upset about Sara not telling him. (Since Grissom kept the tape from him and Cath conspired w the sheriff/Keppler he doesn´t need more lies).

- Sara will see how much Nick cares...and that he obviously cares more for her than Grissom does. She tells him she thought Grissom was her only safe person. But Grissom was never safe the way he messed with her emotions and risked both their jobs. As it turns out it was Nick all along. He was always there for her. She sees this clearly as the truth about who saved her comes out.

4. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

HI GUYS *SHARING SOME SNICKERS LOVE* :D

I STILL HAVE FAITH IN SNICKERS HAPPENING (SOMEONE PINCH ME)
    I DONT DOUBT THAT FOR A SECOND!!

I STARTED TO WATCH CSI WHEN I FIRST SAW "BULLY FOR YOU"
    WHEN I SAW NICK AND SARA TOGETHER AND THE CHEMISTRY THAT THEY SHOWED WITH EACH OTHER, I WAS IMMEDIATELY HOOKED AND IM LIKE SITTING THERE SAYING, "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER" :lol:
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE LOVED CSI EVER SINCE. :rolleyes:

I RECENTLY GOT MY FRIEND TO WATCH CSI BECAUSE SHE SAW THAT I WAS A CSI FREAK SO I GAVE HER A LIST OF ALL MY FAVORITE EPISODES TO WATCH (ALL SNICKERS MIGHT I ADD) ;)
    AND NOW SHE LOVE CSI TOO *WOO HOO* :D

I AM ALSO PROUD OF THE FACT THAT SHE WANTS SNICKERS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE NOW SHE REALLY LIKES THEM TOGETHER.
    SHE ALSO THINKS THAT GSR IS JUST WRONG!! LOL :lol:

ITS FUNNY NOW BECAUSE ALL WE EVER SEEM TO DO IS TALK ABOUT CSI AND SNICKERS. ALSO OUR OTHER FRIENDS THINK WE ARE SOOOOO WEIRD BUT WE DONT MIND BECAUSE WE ENJOY TALKING ABOUT CSI!! LOL :lol:

SO KEEP THE FAITH MY FELLOW SNICKERS
    I BET YOU 5 SNICKERS BARS THAT OUR SHIP WILL GO CANON!!! :D

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, me and my CSI friends do that too. and it's a good thing we all LOVE snickers!! haha:p

foxrox, loving those ideas. i can't wait for this episode. they're already showing some snickery signs. it's gonna get REALLY interesting!

and yea, i dont think CSI will go for a love triangle. maybe, Nick likes Sara, but they are together for a while... but Nick doesnt come out with it until Grissom and Sara break up. which, i think will be better!!

can_i_be_u, i'm gonna read your story RIGHT after i finish my post!! meg, you still working on your story?

and i came honestly say, they've been dropping alot of little hints. and... all at Nicky. like, the 'he doesnt like in office romance,'. he doesn't think it's the best idea, but he'd still do it!

i had an idea...
    alright, i was thinking. we all know that Grissom always chose is job over sara. being supervisor and all. and now that a spoiler's coming out that NICK might be moving up (to supervisor), my snckery mind started to work. what if they are using that to show something? Grissom always chose his job over sara; by maybe there's bring it around for round two, showing that Nick really does, indeed, care about Sara and love her more the Grissom ever did. Nick was willing to give up the job in season 4, and he'd be more then willing to give up being a supervisor for sara!

snicker snickers snickers... i'm getting really excited!! i know it's gonna happen. we've never given up faith.. AND WE NEVER WILL!! :D

6. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I have always enjoyed reading Snickers fanfictions so I was a snickers shipper only when reading ff was concerned. Even writing it I did GSR. Then someone wrote me a GSR piece with a very graphic sex scene and I must say that grossed me out wo badly I just couldn't take it. Snickers copulation has never done that to me. Anyway... I started writing a Snickers fic, which is still developing into Snickers because I'm a stickler for sticking with Canon so it's only happening slowly. Anyway... the more I prepare for writing Snickers the more I've been watching episodes and clips and trying to develop a feel for what it's all about. I noticed, a long long long time ago, when I was watching my season 1 dvd's that Sara seems to enjoy Nick more than the others. So... I know I've sensed it for a long time but I never realized to the degree which it seems plausible.

Anyway... Now I'm a shipper. My OTP will alwys be YoBling but Snickers has a special plae in my heart now, and I'm just glad that I get to enjoy it.

This is my conversion story.

I squealed when Nick found her, that whole scene with him. It made me not hate the writers for the complete lack of Warrick.

So... I hope it happens. Soon.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Okay, I just have to comment because the phrase "Snickers copulation" made me giggle.

I love it :D

8. lostladyknight

I'm just awesome like that.

Can't say sex but so many times in one post... besides copulation is more classy and Snickers is nothing but class.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha!!!

well, i've never been a GSR shipper. it was the first relationship i saw because they have all the scenes. but, after i started to REALLY like CSI, i started to notice Sara and Nick's frienship alot more and i liked to watch them. and now... its developed into complete and utter obsession!! haha.. harecore snickers shipper!!

ewww... grissom and sara at it? that's just... EEWW!!! AAHH!!! i've read alot of... very detailed Snickers fanfics, and i think they are completely cute. Snickers is the cutest and most undenyable ship EVER!!

glad you're on board, llk!! hope you enjoy your time here at... THE SNICKERS THREAD!!! lmao!!

omgoodness... Nick's scene.. CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! eeeeee!! i've been COMPELTELY pissed off that warrick's hardly been in the recent episodes, but this news has compeltely made up for it. i can't wait!!!

10. lostladyknight

I am happy to be an official Snickers Shipper. It's taken me 8 years to get here, but it feels like the place to be. Do I get an induction or something?

I've shipped YoBling since the dawn of time... 8 years. So... it is something that is and has always been. I miss Warrick. He had NO screen time in Dead Doll. None... it sucked.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

SNICKERY WELCOME BASKET!
    [​IMG] haha!!

well, i'm extremely excited you're here!! really happy to have you aboard!! and same with all the other newbies we have!!! *gives you all snickery hugs and you're own Snickery welcome basket* EEE!!! SNickers is getting somewhere!!!

i kinda wish that at the end of the episode, the whole team was there. you know, like they were for nick. like, nick finds Sara (ADORABLE!) and the whole team comes with Catherine and Grissom in the car. that would of be a really good moment.

i'm really excited to get a reaction out of nick in this episode. there's gonna be alot about GSR and stuff, and hopefully they add some Snickers.

EEE!! i'm so excited!

12. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

hey everyone I'm new to the board, my name's Pearl. My friend Lori told me about the site. I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and that I love this couple ^_^

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Out of curiosity, have there been any Snickers spoilers directly related to A La Carte? Other than the little scene between Nick and Greg, I know nothing . . .

And Emily, yes - I am still working on my fic. Last week was ridiculous here, and the last few days I've either been working, dead dog tired, or just plain feeling sick. I'm hoping to have an update by the end of the week. Key word being "hoping" . . . :)

Oh, and I just found out that I'm such a lucky girl and have to work on THANKSGIVING DAY! BBBAAAAAHHHHH! It's a hair salon - can't we be closed on Thanksgiving? :( Oh well . . . it's a 'short day' (still 6 hours though) and I'll be making time and a half - so $12/hour. *crosses arms and pouts* I'd better be slow so I can come home early and enjoy some fattening foods that will clog up my arteries . . .

14. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

god, you have to work thanksgiving day? that's horrible.

yeah, I'm curious about the spoilers too.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Apologize for it or not, it's still considered spamming. You left that same exact post in numerous threads. It may be an urgent issue for some people but it's not appropriate for the shipper threads. This thread is for discussion of Nick/Sara...not the actors who play them.

Here's the board rules on spamming and what it is:

You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

It can be found in the board rules .

Please familiarize yourself with them.

thanks