Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

Franky/Stella....!!!!!!!! :mad:
    I always thought Stella's got some style... :(

2. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Uh okay I'm not liking the return of Kelly Gordon on Vegas... She creeps me out & sometimes brings back 'Kristy' issues w/Nick... Superhero complex n all... I know it's technically not a 'ship', but still... I'm a little weary about the return of the 'Nick-hater'....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: worst couples !!!!

I pretty much love any CSI ship (except freaky Ecklie, Milander etc ones) Except...I just don't get Snicker! I've just found this site and from looking around it a lot of people seem to love this ship...I mean, I kinda got the whole Warrick/Sara vibe in the first series or so..but Sara and Nick....where did I miss that?! Can someone please explain to me? :S

4. Eve

Eve Pathologist

for me shipper is the best part of every show - I always find some for me and I'm always more excited than others who don't have one

sometimes they are pretty shocked with my behavior (but what strange is in shouting "Oh my God! They've touched the same pice of paper!"? I really don't know... ;))

but there is something more about - my shipper shouldn't be 'fulfill' cos there is a big probability that I would lost my interest in it (just like in 'Moonlighting'...)

so it is confused - I like them to be together and in some way I don't want it

at the moment my main shipper is Stella and Mac

5. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Thats the same way for me. I get excited over nothing. :lol:

i think a ship that i dont like is probably Danny/Stella. They just seem like close friends to me.

But on the Danny/Cindy thing. Is it just me, or does it seem like they only made up a 'Cindy' so that they could pimp Coldplays new song?

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I don't think either that Danny and Stella is a good idea - she is too (hmmm I don't know if it is a right word) serious for him, and like you said they are just close friends

I was thinking about Stella and Flack (after reading this forum :)), but it doesn't seem right to me - it's too perfect

I don't think also that Stella take Flack serious

SMACed forever - that was my first shipper (from the first episode I've watched) and it will be eternal... untill I will find another one :p

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I am really really liking the pairing of Flack/Stella, but him and Aiden will always come first in that department.

I dont like Grissom/Sara, not because of the age difference, because i have no problem with that. I know why they have such a strong fanbase, i even find myself smiling at some of there scenes. I think I dont like them because he cant see what a wonderful thing he could have with Sara and he keeps letting her down time after time.

8. Warsteiner

Warsteiner Hit and Run

I hate Grissom/Sara because she belongs to Nick!Grissom should date a spider or something!!

9. crazybec

crazybec Police Officer

I don't like Cath/Grissom, or Flack/Stella :)

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: a bug maybe :rolleyes:

11. snickerbug

snickerbug Hit and Run

I don't like Grissom/Sara. It's not the age gap, it's just she's been chasing him for five years now. It's time to give it up and move on.
    And I REALLY don't like Tina/Warrick. They just came out of nowhere and slapped us in the face with their gagging sweetness. Where was the build up? What was the point? The world may never know.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't decide if i like grissom/sara or not. i used to, then i didn't, now i'm not sure. i definitely love sandle, but i don't like catherine with anyone, because i find her annoying, and i would be disappointed if any of the guys went for her. that said, i do think it's weird that tptb had so much yobling and then dropped it completely, so i don't really like the warrick/tina thing either.

13. wendy

wendy Witness

yeah i like greg and sara too its a good couple:)
    greg en sofia is bad and sara and ecklie :D

14. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ughh...Stella and Frankie. I'm a huge SMACked/Mac & Stella shipper so it's obvious that I dislike the pairing of Stella and Frankie. I just want to know how they heck they ended up dating, how they met and all that. I'm also interested in finding out the kind of person that Frankie is. I mean, him and Stella don't seem as comptable as Mac and Stella.

15. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

He is a bug man...so...he knows if he dates a spider, he will die...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.