Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

hahahaha OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, i'm so glad you liked it :)
    & i'm thinking the days are really going fast, i mean i was freakin' out about 7.14 and the days were so so slow, and now here we are friday, promo on monday and just a few days till 7.16. & idk but i'm really confident that will be a kiss and that the last scene will blow us away. and everyone will be happy and another thread will be made. hahhahahha But one thing i want: if the kiss happens it better be HOT. hahahhaha :drool:
    & is so nice seeing Calleigh so happy, she never looks like that, and we can see how much Eric means to her and how much good he's making for her :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Holy crap we are going to be done with this thread either before the ep airs or the night of!! :eek::eek:

Ok so I went back and looked at pics from SYG and now I am 99.9% sure that the ring she is wearing in the pic for 716 is NOT the same ring she wore in SYG....someone else please look and confirm but they do look to be different. It is a nice ring too.;)

The one in the pic for 716 looks a more ornate than the one in SYG and has less bands. 716's looks like it has diamonds on it!! The one in SYG was just plain gold bands; like 3 or 4. IDK is it means anything.....I highly doubt b/c we all thought it meant something in SYG and it turned out to be nothing but DAMN Cal has got some nice frickin jewelry :lol:

Oh and the other thing I noticed about the pic is she is totally staring at his lips!! :lol: I mean she is totally focused in on them!! I mean she is practically having eye sex with them!!! Then again, who wouldn't? I know I would :lol:

Ok that ^^^^ is just frickin awesome!!! :D :D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  3. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Awesome pic MandyStevens!

Hhmmmm....... Are they gonna spring something on us? Something Awesome? Probably not:( but we can still speculate. Cause it does not make a lot of sense for them to have Calleigh wear a ring (that looks like it has diamonds!) on that finger, on the episode where their relationship is supposed to go to the next level. And since we don't really know what level their relationship is at now......well that's just p'sion mean*glares* of them. Seriously, are they trying to make us go crazy?!

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks mandystevens for the HQ pic. Though now it's even harder to stop looking at it :lol:. Oh and the one you made is awesome :).

Cal does have nice jewelry!!!! I think it's safe to say that the rings are a little detail to her being on non-working clothes. In SYG she was off duty and we can see from the pics that's not the clothes she had when she went to visit him; so off duty the rings appear :). It's a nice touch. Maybe someday it'll mean more than just being off duty...;).

I really hope that we know for sure at what stage they are in the relationship as the episode goes on. I mean it would seem pretty obvious to say that we'll just know, but I really hope TPTB don't do a play on words and actions that leaves us like :wtf: where they together at the beginning of the episode or is this the beginning? I doubt it happens but...:rolleyes:

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I zoomed in on the ring...and I highly doubt he would be able to afford a diamond ring that big on a CSIs salery :lol: It just looks like some kind of gold ring or something...but it does look deceiving. They probably purposely put it there to freak us out :D Also, I heard someone say that possibly the reason calleigh and eric are dressed differently and more casual; possibly eric spent the night at calleighs and its the next day? idk. so many ways! i need monday now! this has been the LONGEST wait yet

6. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

sorry about my double posting? im new to this so i dont know how to fix it. but anyways, i was looking for pictures today for the 7.16 episode and i came across this picture.. where there is a guy in the background with the same scenery of calleigh and eric when they are together.. and hes right behind her. you can tell cause its her pants and the back of her top by the fountain. so PLEASE someone tell me that it wont go down so that they get interrupted before they kiss!! or take their relationship "to the next level" something has to happen between them hopefully more than just a quick kiss.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
  7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

^^ please, use spoiler codes when describing a spoiler picture or anything about an upcoming episode :) and you didnt double post....thats only if you post twice in a row ;)
    That picture is edited, just someones practical joke

Welcome to the board! If you'd like to go to the spoiler picture thread, you can see all the pictures (there are 3!) of our lovely couple :) Glad to know we have someone else who finally wants this to happen.

8. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

aawww girls THANK YOU and you're welcome :) you guys just make me happy, thats why i love coming here. Omg i love this Hiphugger family :thumbsup:

we stared at that picture so much that now we are even talking about Calleigh's ring. lol so here a few things i got from that picture.

- they are outside the detention center, she's picking him up. aaawwww

- Calleigh looks like she had just been kissed bcz she's staring at his lips.

- Or she is about to kiss him. (yyaaayyy)

- they look thouse couple really in love. :adore:

- Calleigh's ring is just a ring. Is amazing tho. lol

- who you guys think that iniciated the hug/kiss? I want Calleigh to iniciate.

- Eric's look on her face is soooo yuummmyyy. :guffaw:

- Calleigh's wearing jeans. thats the first time i saw her wearing jeans. :lol: or i never paid that much attention before.

I had nothing to do so i wrote this. ahahaha

9. delkolover

Yes, we must remember the spoiler codes!!! :D

where is this practical joke pic? I missed some things b/c I was on vacation but now you have my interest peaked :D

And yes, welcome to our ever growing corner of the world!! :D

10. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

yes i was wondering that too! the person that found the pic can show it to us. hahahhaa bcz now i'm curious.
    HDHGSHGKJHFJKG <33
    :lol:

11. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Ou, I am loving this thread. *Waves* I finally registered after just reading spoilers for so long...
    I wanted to comment about something someone said but, its spoileryish and I am really lost on how to use those spoiler buttons... It is probably easy or staring me in the face but ... I'm stupid

12. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Hey Welcome to the hiphugger family :D And the same thing happened to me, i used to spent so many hours reading the posts, but now i'm here, i have to say something about this amazing shipp. lol
    And don't worry you're not stupid, i just known how to use this things here, so if you want some help just ask us :D

13. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

that sucks.. i thought i had seen him before somewhere. okay well now just more wondering about what happens and if they will kiss. sorry again about messing up with tagging it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  14. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

honey next time you have to put this in a spoiler code. you know the yellow face when you're going to write your post :x you select the text and then click on the yellow face ok, bcz thats spoiler :D

15. delkolover

Yeah it is a joke b/c isn't that Sir Mix A Lot? the guy who did the "I like big buts" song back in the 90's?? :guffaw::guffaw: Read the tagline to it "whose fine booty is this?" It is definately a joke!! The pic is totally manipulated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.