** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Apparently we have to suffer through it too.

2. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Indeed. They've beaten that dead horse so much that there's nary a scrap of it left. Seriously, writers...LET IT GO.

...Instead, BRING KYLE BACK. Seriously, where the hell is that kid?!

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

They should bring Kyle back. Horatio might not have known about him for a really long time, but in the time Kyle was in the show they got really close, and he's H's son. H knew Marisol for like a whole week. Sure they were in ~love~ but seriously... you'd think by now Horatio would be, not necessarily over it, but able to let it go a bit. They never show anything about Eric and Marisol and she was his SISTER. *sigh*

Plus, even though the Kyle story line is a bit old too in terms of seasons ago, it's definitely not overdone the way the six-season-old Marisol bit has been. Just finally give us something different please, TPTB?

4. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

To me (and I mentioned in the episode thread) I am dreading another killer son/powerful rich daddy storyline dragging throughout the whole season. If they end it before the winter, that will be fine with me.

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I know, that worries me :( From the earlier spoilers, I think Diego and O'Shay are going to try to use Horatio's vigilante actions last season to get his badge :evil:

6. MaryPaul

MaryPaul Civilian

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
  7. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

I'm pretty sure they'll try but if they have any luck - that's the question. I don't think so:lol:

8. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I doubt it too. Horatio lets his temper take over once in a while, but he's still a great cop and showed that when he took Memmo into custody rather than shooting him, which I'm sure he would have preferred to do :devil:

9. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10.11 - "Crowned"

Back in a bit...

~ The episode starts off at Miami Junior Royalty Pageant where a bunch of young girls are getting dolled up and ready for the big event. Melrose, a 6-year-old girl, is arguing with her mother about not wanting to wear a "flipper." Her mother is adamant and offers candy in exchange for wearing the outfit. One of the mothers ends up dead, and it becomes a case of whether she was killed over the pageant.

~ Calleigh is a former pageant winner of Vernon County.

~ This episode will mark a big turning point for Horatio. He comes into contact with a very bad person while trying to rescue a girl. The room they're in starts to go up in flames. Horatio and the guy have a discussion about cold-blooded killings, and Horatio walks out, locks the door, and leaves the guy inside to burn.

~ I see mentions of everyone except for Walter and Loman.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  11. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I don't like that one little bit!!!:scream::wtf::eek: That is not the Horatio we all know and like.:scream::confused: It is obvious, to me, that this is the last year for the show and what they are doing is taking it to the point where no one, not even a Horatio, can stay true to himself, but that the horror that one sees and fights each day eventually erodes one and you have a vigilante or maverick cop.:wtf::wtf: That appears to be what they intend to do with Horatio over the course of the season, and the season and series finale will be something I, personally, don't want to see and will not watch.:eek::eek::scream:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't like the idea of Horatio locking someone in there either, but keep in mind that all spoiler info for the episode is not there. It's possible that Horatio goes back and rescues the guy.

I don't think this is the last season for the show. I think they would cancel NY before Miami as NY almost got canceled last season. I don't think they would cancel two CSIs in one year. I think Miami will get at least one more season.

13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Holy crap. Is this how they plan to end it, Horatio as a vigilante? Possibly him getting fired? I agree, I do believe this is the last season of CSI: Miami, sadly, but I don't want this to be how they play it out. I don't want Horatio to be demoted or fired because of his actions. Will anyone ever find out what he did, maybe one of the team members will find out?

Maybe I'm overreacting but this is a new extreme for Horatio. Gah. :(

14. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Forget demoted or fired. If he murders someone, in cold blood like that, it is jail. it is prison with lots of people who would just love to get their hands on him. It is death and it means that he and his beloved Marisol will never be together again.

The short of it is. It is SICK!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::scream: Someone at CBS should be given a good swift kick.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow I hope that spoiler changes or has a twist that is yet unknown. If not, it's just plain horrible. It'd be like what happened with Ray in Vegas and that's not a road I want Horatio taking. I haven't been a fan of his vigilante ways and this would definitely be the last straw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.