** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the promos spencerreidfan and Shane .

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

From Wikipedia: De gustibus non disputandum est is a Latin maxim. It means “one must not dispute about tastes.” (literally, "it must not be disputed regarding tastes") [1][2] The implication is that opinions about matters of taste are not objectively right or wrong, and hence that disagreements about matters of taste cannot be objectively resolved

Very appropriate here :) It's always been one of my favourite sentences.

Yes, Eric was supposed to be getting involved with the girl from ep.4 and it wasn't said yet that anything will happen between him and that lab tech. Hopefully nothing ever will.

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I don't think anything is going to happen between Eric and the lab tech anymore than I believe anything will between him the hooker from epi 4. I know it's easy form some to think that Eric would have a sexual relationship with a hooker, especially if he's not a favorite character or for some reason they holds some sort of animosity toward him. And I know the writers on this show SUCK but I really don't believe they would have Eric help this girl get into a program to help her get out of the business and off the streets and be dumb enough to have him jump into a sexual relationship with her. I think TPTB said he gets "involved" because it adds drama, where we've had more than enough, but people will draw their own conclusions. And I know, for some, it's easier for them to believe he would sleep with her than it is for them to believe he just wanted to help her because it's the right thing to do. I guess we'll all see down the road and we're just going to have to wait.

4. ciuchino

ciuchino Victim

I could'n agree more. For example, the character of Ryan, I'ts like transparent to me. JMO.
    But you should adjust your signature.

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

What's transparent to you ,that some viewers like Ryan and some don't because that's true for every single character on the show and the storylines as well.
    Not sure what you mean.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I think that both versions are correct :) I'll adjust it for you, though :)

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From Mega Buzz

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well, Mr. O'Brien, you better hurry up. The ratings are tanking so fast, there may not be another season, let alone 18 episodes. Gosh, I wish sometimes they could just fire the entire writing staff and steal some of NCIS' writers.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Miami does "exaggerated comical retellings" all the time, so spoof might be the correct word. I just think it's a tad disrespectful to make an episode mirroring Steve Jobs so soon. He only died a month ago (on my birthday... When I got my iPhone oddly enough). I know it'll be a while before that episode airs, but it seems like the writers (or whoever decided the storyline) got ideas as soon as Jobs died. I wish they would wait a season before doing an episode like this.

11. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I'm still confident we'll get another season. I just wish O'Brien would finally make good on his promise to introduce a new love interest for Horatio. He's been stringing us along long enough.

... Well, at least we're getting Kyle back. :thumbsup:

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

I'm glad they answered my question...LOL..no seriously, My question..I'm ash on Twitter lol ;)
    I also wanna share this: I no the last time Elizabeth berkley (kyles mother) tweeted a photo of herself stating shes In the CSi:Miami dressing room, an we all ended up thinking shes gonna be in an episode in season nine. But this time she actually said it....well...sorta! :

"CSI_Miami4Life: "@meganella: @ElizBerkley are you going to make a re-appearance this season" maybe;-)"

Sooo I'll let the rest of u do what u do best, express ur opinions :D

BTW csi_miami4life is my Twitter account. Feel free to follow me ;) xox

13. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I'm glad they haven't forgotten about the romance that was hyped so much at the beginning of this season. This, along with Kyle's impending return, makes me soooo happy :D

No offense to any fans of Julia, but I really hope she doesn't come back - ever. I never liked her character and she impacted both Horatio and Kyle's lives negatively. Hopefully, now that Kyle is back from Afghanistan, he and his father can get to know each other better and catch up on all the missed moments they could have shared in the past 16 years.

It's time for Horatio to open up a new chapter in his life. He's finally received some closure from Marisol's appearance in 10.01, and I want him to move on with the child he always wanted (Kyle) and a special woman who can give him the affection and understanding he deserves. There's no need to bring up old drama and trouble from the past. Hasn't he suffered enough?

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I don't blame you. I live in the Washington, D.C. area and have met several former real-life NCIS agents or people who work in those circles, and all of them say the same thing: "NCIS", the TV show, is incredibly accurate. One guy told me "I can only think of 3 things that they got wrong during the course of the show, and they weren't even huge mistakes, just minor ones". They really do their research.

Now I understand that Miami is supposed to be a little more comic-book like, perhaps less dependent on reality, but there's a difference between going a little out there and creating utterly unbelievable bullshit. The current writers on this show tend much more towards the latter.

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I wonder if Adam is still going to write and direct an episode this season. I sure hope so; he did a better job than alot of the current writers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.