Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am interested in seeing Calleigh and Eric's reaction when Ryan makes that comment. All the upcoming episodes look so exciting.

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Delkolover!

Is it true about Calleigh and Eric mentioning a wedding? I HAVE to know!

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, he's joking, but what he means is that maybe he found someone inside the detention center to be in a relationship with and that how did she know that he would even marry her.

When Callei out she would have married him to keep him in the country if it hadn't worked out the that he was released. That is when he makes the comment that maybe he found someone on the inside.

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I always wondered about the hotel thing. Maybe he is back at his place? I always have been wondering though, because there has been absolutely zero mention of it sense 7.10.

Maybe we'll find out soon or something. Maybe in 720, we'll see whose house they are at, nd if it is calleighs, maybe he is living there for the time being. Hmm?

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

6. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

ok now im speaking this from a female point of view but i pay alot of attention to my hubby when he shaves (to me there is something sexy about a male when he shaves or maybe its just they are shirtless lol) anyways now depends on what they use when they shave an aussie point of view (dont take this as stupid but not sure whether american and aussie men use the same shaving products) does he have shaving foam or gel? and aftershave maybe they might not if they indeed cut themselves? cos im sure it would sting if they did put on aftershave its most funny to watch or maybe i have bad humor lol but back to the topic at hand maybe eric is staying at calleighs and has a bag with his things in it as for me im all for more shirtless delko gotta love those scenes eric when he got shot eric in the shower and now fingers crossed and im sure it will be cute so great to have found that this morning my mother and kids both looked at me as i chuckled like a moron but god thats good news thank you delkolover? again

your too good!!

7. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I don't know if i can post it here but i did one blend and a wallpaper about last week episode ...Hope you like it !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Those are great!! :D

Thanks for posting them :D

Yes she was joking when she mentions marriage to him...I think it is to lighten the mood considering what he went through. He jokes back that maybe he found someone on the inside....the scene in my spoilers ends there so I don't know what is said or done after that.

Bare in mind that spoilers almost always change so the scene may either be re-worked or gone. Ep 714 from my spoilers to whent he ep aired changed dramatically so anything is possible. In my spoilers for that ep Calleigh was never on a vent!! So I really really hoped based on the fact that they made the ep more life threatening and dramatic that this scene will stay ;)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  9. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Do we know if we see the last of Eric's biological father in 7.16 when he shows no sympathy for Eric's plight after he's thrown in detention? If they're officially a couple by 7.19/20 and since his father had tabs on Eric, including putting a hit on him, I always thought that would put Calleigh and their happiness in danger (what's Miami without more drama). Or, maybe I'm mixing up that broken thought in my head with the whole team being a target by the Russian mob boss Ivan. I think Eric's dad has connections to the russian mob or is one of Ivan's cronies, which could mean trouble for E/C down the road.

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

So I've been thinking about my whole pink disposable razor idea :p and got to thinking. Do you think he uses a real razor or an electric one? My ex used to use both. It kind of depended on how much time he had.

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am thinking an electric one.

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hmm...interesting thought. Disposable one maybe? I'm still hoping for that Eric will be shirtless. :drool:

I got to thinking today, who do you think will be the one to say I love you first? I think it should be Calleigh...because everyone knows that Eric loves her.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw: I can't believe we're talking about what kind of razor Eric uses. It seems like we were speculating if they are going to get together just yesterday. What I really want to know is if the mirror is big so when they share it they just stand next to each other or if it's narrow one so one of them has to stand behind the other. I know it sounds stupid, but I think that 'narrow mirror situation' is more domestic, it shows that they are really, really close (and we all know that they are really, really close). Oh, and Eric's smile on the crime scene after that morning? It's gonna be priceless.

I seriously want an Emily/Adam interview on what happened in 7.14 and on what's gonna happen next. I really love their interviews, they're hilarious.

By the way, tonight's episode? I'm holding my fingers crossed.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  14. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I really want an interview too. I'm sure it would be hilarious to see them if they were joking about it and acting all in-love in the interview. That would be hilarious. Emily is always funny in her interviews, and it would be great to see how they interacted off screen. I know that they were good friends to begin with, so I'm sure it was probably awkward for them to start this whole thing on screen, but still...:lol:...I can just picture an interview

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I seen Emily on the Grammys last night. She actualy had on a decent black dress last night.

Well I think Eric will be using a real razor to shave with and it want be oneof those cheap disposible ones it will be the good one like a schik III that you buy those expensive cartrage refills for. Non of that cheap stuff for Eric. A man thatlooks tha good deserves only the best!

Yes he will most likely be shirtless because I can't emagine him passing up the opertunity to show us that totaly sexy hot body of his, and of course he wants to look good for Calleigh also. I would like to see the blooper reel for that scene. Lol!

I think when Eric makes the comment about findng someone on the inside to marry him, Hes probably refering to the big bald guy that is locked in the cell with hm. Lol!

I can't wait to see all the great scenes and I hope we get some tonght. I think we should hope that they show us the night before the bathroom scene at the end of 7x19. I'd like to see her open the door to Eric standing there and he just walk through the door and attack her right there in the hallway! that would be a really good scene. I was thinking maybe Calleigh has been staying with Calleigh sence she came home from the hospital. The episode tonight will be several weeks later so she will have time to heal and I'm sure he has been with her most of that time. So they are probaly pretty comfertable by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.