Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I can't wait to see Ray's reaction to some of the team. Apart from Hodges, there's Greg, Henry, Archie and Wendy too. I bet that could be fun.

2. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

It doesn't fall into the kissing up category for Hodges but let's not forget that he and Nick were also doing a little bonding over mailbox baseball.

That has to be the oddest "buddy" combo I've ever seen. :wtf:

Maybe Hodges figures that Nick is missing his best bud, Warrick, and he's trying be there for Nick? Nah....

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well Hodges will certainly be upset when Grissom goes. Yeah he may have been a bit of kiss butt, however, I think Hodges proved himself with Grissom.

He will probably be a little hostile to Ray in the beginning.

I wonder how Mandy will take to him?

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well, recalling an interview that someone had posted back in the earlier stages of the last spoiler thread, Hodges isn't suppose to take to kindly to the "New" guy. As for the fact that it could be just their first encounter with one another or if it'll continue on throughout the remainder of the season, that's to be seen. We Know what the producers are like. I curious, mostly, over how Nick will respond to Ray. He's the one with a lot of bottled emotions and personal issues to work through. Who knows how he'll react. Not saying he'll go all snaky, but avoiding and resentment is another possibility. I dunno, I'll just wait to see how things pan out for the team

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I saw a new promo tonite. It had a few new scenes, one especially nice one with Nick and Grissom. Nick says something like 'I'll never forget what you have taught me.' It was very touching.....and sad.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Was that on CBS?

Thanks for letting us know!:)

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yes, I saw it during Million Dollar Password.

And, You're welcome!:)

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I hope that Greg also gets a few seconds of quality final good-bye time with Grissom before Grissom departs. I'll be so upset if he doesn't.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And I bet Grissom will still not say anything to Nick. Now if someone would just upload to YouTube, because CBS still HASN'T put up any of the promos. :wtf:

Thanks for posting that though, jtd94.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

At least now we know there will be a goodbye scene between Grissom and Nick, thanks for that. I agree with Toots, I hope Greg gets his chance too.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i saw that too :p it was really touching...it kinda made it hit home that he's actually leaving :(

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ahhh! I forgot to watch Password. Now I'm sad that I missed that preview. :lol: And I agree Greg better get a scene with Grissom too! I hope Grissom tells both guys that he's liked working with them and that he's proud of both of them. I'd like a flashback of Greg's actual promotion though. :lol:

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well if they do not give every one a goodbye scene with Grissom, there will be ticked off fans. Some characters have already sort of had one in the last episode.

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

True! I personally think they're saving the best for last...like a grand finale of sorts. At least I hope so anyway. :lol: It would just be wrong if the rest of the regulars never had the opportunity to say goodbye.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's some scans of the January 12 TV Guide with William Petersen on the cover. I got them off billypetersen.com and you can go there to see the cover and one other full page photo I just snagged the story. It's basically just comments on different things from several of the other actors. :)

page 3
    page 4
    page 5

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.